Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Don’t often welcome new members lately cos of all the alts, but seems like your real lol, welcome, I will be watching with interest....

Of course I'm real. I'm Reggie Fucking Essent.

My greatness precedes me with most of this crowd.

Yes, it's said you have been posting the same material for years. Do you have new material for a new forum?

Worked for Schopenhauer, why shouldn't it for me?

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I've always enjoyed watching reggie effortlessly mop the floors with all these libtards

You need help, huh?

:ROFL3:
Are you applying for a job?

Why would I? I'm not the one that needs help getting the job done.
What job is that?

Standing alone without a needing a "hero" to swoop in and save me from the bad liberals.

Bwa Hahahahahahahah! Which Libbie douche are you who still holds a grudge from the beatings I gave you in 2006?

I don't know you, I don't think. I just know "arrogant" when I read it.

Excellent! Maybe we can get you to recognize your own douchebaggery while we're at it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't need no bars on the windows of my 4300 sq ft palace with a jacuzzi and Olympic size swimming pool

Don't even need a fence around my 2 acres of land and there's no alarm systems on either of my luxury cars.

Scatmajor must rent a really crummy cesspool

Property values are shit if you got all that for under 1 million dollars.
I guess we need more bums shitting on the sidewalk cause I got all that for slightly less than 500k

I’ll alert my congressman ASAP of this quality of life travesty we are experiencing down here

I don't know what "bums" have to do with anything. When land and property is cheap, there's a reason for it. No?
No

Sure there is, supply and demand. Don't you believe in capitalism?
Or maybe the property values where you live are grossly inflated for no good reason?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Don’t often welcome new members lately cos of all the alts, but seems like your real lol, welcome, I will be watching with interest....

Really? Like who

Her Grace was saved a wet pair of panties -- now dried and and rather scaly -- in her dresser drawer since I once wooed her.

Her Grace is a force to be reckoned with. You couldn’t ignore me if you tried.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
I don't need no bars on the windows of my 4300 sq ft palace with a jacuzzi and Olympic size swimming pool

Don't even need a fence around my 2 acres of land and there's no alarm systems on either of my luxury cars.

I guess we need more bums shitting on the sidewalk cause I got all that for slightly less than 500k

I’ll alert my congressman ASAP of this quality of life travesty we are experiencing down here

I don't know what "bums" have to do with anything. When land and property is cheap, there's a reason for it. No?
No

Or maybe the property values where you live are grossly inflated for no good reason?

Property isn't that high in NV. But, I pay no state taxes, that's a plus.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why didn't I think of that?!

Because your stupid?

WTF is wrong with me

My guess would be inbreeding.

No, "YOUR" stupid.
Ooo. A grammar lame

That’s new, witty and original

Anything else in you’re big bag of fail?

This is a context specific grammar response. You were calling me stupid. It's about the only time that grammar corrections work and are simultaneously funny.

I was amused.
I’m happy for you

Take a cookie

Just one tho. Those things can’t good for the hips

Are you gay? Only gay men worry about the size of their hips. Publicly that is.
Why didn't I think of that?!

Because your stupid?

WTF is wrong with me

My guess would be inbreeding.

No, "YOUR" stupid.
Ooo. A grammar lame

That’s new, witty and original

Anything else in you’re big bag of fail?

This is a context specific grammar response. You were calling me stupid. It's about the only time that grammar corrections work and are simultaneously funny.

I was amused.
I’m happy for you

Take a cookie

Just one tho. Those things can’t good for the hips

Are you gay? Only gay men worry about the size of their hips. Publicly that is.
How do you know what gay men worry about?

Nevermind.... your kind can do whatever they want behind closed doors.

I have a television.
Cool, I have a toaster.
I have an iPhone

Dr Bill Jiden

I've always enjoyed watching reggie effortlessly mop the floors with all these libtards

You need help, huh?

:ROFL3:
Are you applying for a job?

Why would I? I'm not the one that needs help getting the job done.
What job is that?

Standing alone without a needing a "hero" to swoop in and save me from the bad liberals.

Bwa Hahahahahahahah! Which Libbie douche are you who still holds a grudge from the beatings I gave you in 2006?

Excellent! Maybe we can get you to recognize your own douchebaggery while we're at it.

Irony alert.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No

Neither do I

Sure beats giving NY 24k a year to do nothing for me

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Entertain me ...
Oh Hi, Raggedy Peasant.

You know how you feel when a negro moves into your neighborhood, Regg?
Well, that's how the good people of BF feel now that you've arrived.
Yup.

The only good thing about this, folks, is there are no more StomperRoom lozers left to migrate, so this is as bad as it will get.

Dr Bill Jiden

No

Neither do I

Sure beats giving NY 24k a year to do nothing for me

I can dig that. It's why I'm here. Not many states left without state taxes.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Great. It’s SG2 here now.

I read that you used to own that place. What happened to it, miss?

It died when I left. Now they’re here:facepalm:

Oh, so they're here to kill this place too? What did they do to kill your other place?

Stubby has made a science of it. Rather than the old-style "raids" Reggie preferred, Stubby decided there was more economy in destroying forums from the inside starting about a decade ago.

A late friend of mine (may she RIP) famously characterized the Reggie character as "supercilious wanker" upon first acquaintance. It was a good time.

P.S. Hi, Reggie old chap. LaHire here, if you remember me. Nice to see you, and say hi to your socks Hadding and Gurk. I mean, since Stubby has made this a thread for outing alts. Fucker never did have any class.

S'up old man!

Alts are fucking stupid. Poast as who you are best known.

How else is the fear of your fame established?

Simply by posting and letting the paranoid ones guess at who one might formerly have been known as, then rolling with those tropes.

Dr Bill Jiden

Stubby has made a science of it. Rather than the old-style "raids" Reggie preferred, Stubby decided there was more economy in destroying forums from the inside starting about a decade ago.

I don't understand the desire to destroy forums. It's self-defeating.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, so they're here to kill this place too? What did they do to kill your other place?

A late friend of mine (may she RIP) famously characterized the Reggie character as "supercilious wanker" upon first acquaintance. It was a good time.

P.S. Hi, Reggie old chap. LaHire here, if you remember me. Nice to see you, and say hi to your socks Hadding and Gurk. I mean, since Stubby has made this a thread for outing alts. Fucker never did have any class.

S'up old man!

Simply by posting and letting the paranoid ones guess at who one might formerly have been known as, then rolling with those tropes.
Look at peaches nose all bend out shape

Lol

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Really? Like who

Her Grace was saved a wet pair of panties -- now dried and and rather scaly -- in her dresser drawer since I once wooed her.

Her Grace is a force to be reckoned with. You couldn’t ignore me if you tried.

Why would I want to ignore you, dear? From the tits up you seem pretty fine.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hell yeah! Bout time you joined Reg!!!! Welcome aboard!

Between you, @deport_liberals , and @Lokmar joining recently, the Libtards dont stand a chance.

Do they tend to do a lot of Trumps scrotum washing ??

Maybe the application of orange make-up to his hood tip ??
Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

d2dwc1j-dc4c106b-6fb1-4a86-b50e-9817c56b2602.png

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

S'up old man!

You spend entirely too much time doing this shit, man.

But is is still cowardly and unmanly to use Alts.

Be who you are and go with it for the most fulfilling message board experience, as this roiling ant hill of an Intro thread proves beyond a doubt when one's fame precedes.

Dr Bill Jiden

Hell yeah! Bout time you joined Reg!!!! Welcome aboard!

Between you, @deport_liberals , and @Lokmar joining recently, the Libtards dont stand a chance.

Do they tend to do a lot of Trumps scrotum washing ??

Maybe the application of orange make-up to his hood tip ??
Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

d2dwc1j-dc4c106b-6fb1-4a86-b50e-9817c56b2602.png

As I read the posts here, they wash his scrotum, taint, cock and ass crack with their tongues.

Dr Bill Jiden

S'up old man!

You spend entirely too much time doing this shit, man.

But is is still cowardly and unmanly to use Alts.

Be who you are and go with it for the most fulfilling message board experience, as this roiling ant hill of an Intro thread proves beyond a doubt when one's fame precedes.

Your stench wafted in. Make no mistake about it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No

When did you leave CA?

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Entertain me ...
Oh Hi, Raggedy Peasant.

You know how you feel when a negro moves into your neighborhood, Regg?
Well, that's how the good people of BF feel now that you've arrived.
Yup.

The only good thing about this, folks, is there are no more StomperRoom lozers left to migrate, so this is as bad as it will get.

Well, at least you're down to 500 or so toasts before you run off again.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No

When did you leave CA?
:ROFL:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You retarded clown, my son-in-law and daughter built a brand new 4000 sq ft house 15 minutes from Disneyworld for about 700K in a gated community with about a 1/3rd acre lot and a big assed pool!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You retarded clown, my son-in-law and daughter built a brand new 4000 sq ft house 15 minutes from Disneyworld for about 700K in a gated community with about a 1/4 acre lot and a big assed pool!
The retards think if you’re not overpaying for a substandard piece of shit in a crime & bum infested liberal tax trap cesspool you’re dumb

Give it another 5 years and see where that million dollar LA home prices in at :ROFL:

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You retarded clown, my son-in-law and daughter built a brand new 4000 sq ft house 15 minutes from Disneyworld for about 700K in a gated community with about a 1/4 acre lot and a big assed pool!
The retards think if you’re not overpaying for a substandard piece of shit in a crime & bum infested liberal tax trap cesspool you’re dumb

Give it another 5 years and see where that million dollar LA home prices in at :ROFL:

Just don't ask him about the orphans.