Reggie's bakery whining thread

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Lily, If a liberal prosecutor refused to use the death penalty because they were morally against it, like the baker is morally against homosexual unions; would you say the government has the power to force them to apply the death penalty?

I'm just trying to gauge how consistent you are?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You know, if I owned "the last gas station for 700 miles" and Raggs' pulled in on empty with his "Trump 2024" bumper sticker, I would calmly explain that I reserve the right to refuse service to trumptards.
....and he would understand because...freedom and liberty.
When you have a business, you should do your job, right? Maybe the baker isn't even Christian but is hiding behind religion as a freedom of religion shield. Like not getting your kids immunized via religious exemptions against commom shit we should have wiped out eons ago? Maybe the gay couple isn't even gay and they wanted to hide behind protections of sexual orientation? Like all the look at me 15 minutes of fame lgbtqers coming out of the woodwork in droves for a tiktok moment? For every law, there is an equal & reactionary law. I'm just saying, if you have a job.... do your job. If Disney just did its job and entertained people and Bud light just did its job and sold beer, no one would be none the wiser. Stay in your lane when you are driving. Because you are driving. Simple. Now if you are done driving and off the road, then take a hike and smell the roses. That is your individual liberty and free time. Not when on the job.

On a side note, maybe Jesus was anti capitalist? He did overturn the tables of sellers at the temple. Or maybe Jesus just knew that putting religion and business in the same place at the same time means both will fail spectacularly because one has nothing whatsoever to do with the other? Like individual liberty has nothing to do with what you are getting paid to do. The irresistable force of govenment versus the immovable object of religion. We all lose.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
When you have a business, you should do your job, right? Maybe the baker isn't even Christian but is hiding behind religion as a freedom of religion shield. Like not getting your kids immunized via religious exemptions against commom shit we should have wiped out eons ago? Maybe the gay couple isn't even gay and they wanted to hide behind protections of sexual orientation? Like all the look at me 15 minutes of fame lgbtqers coming out of the woodwork in droves for a tiktok moment? For every law, there is an equal & reactionary law. I'm just saying, if you have a job.... do your job. If Disney just did its job and entertained people and Bud light just did its job and sold beer, no one would be none the wiser. Stay in your lane when you are driving. Because you are driving. Simple. Now if you are done driving and off the road, then take a hike and smell the roses. That is your individual liberty and free time. Not when on the job.

On a side note, maybe Jesus was anti capitalist? He did overturn the tables of sellers at the temple. Or maybe Jesus just knew that putting religion and business in the same place at the same time means both will fail spectacularly because one has nothing whatsoever to do with the other? Like individual liberty has nothing to do with what you are getting paid to do. The irresistable force of govenment versus the immovable object of religion. We all lose.
Dewd too fucking many werds

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, If a liberal prosecutor refused to use the death penalty because they were morally against it, like the baker is morally against homosexual unions; would you say the government has the power to force them to apply the death penalty?

I'm just trying to gauge how consistent you are?

WTF?

He does his job or is replaced by another prosecutor and deals with the consequences of being insubordinate.

How about asking an intelligent well-thought out question next time, mkay?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Why is this thread still open?

I've already won the debate and proven that Lily puts her vile Leftist ideology and the coercive power of the State above and before liberty and individual freedom.

She won't admit it, of course, but everyone can read this thread to see how I proved it.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

I've already won the debate and proven that Lily puts her vile Leftist ideology and the coercive power of the State above and before liberty and individual freedom.

She won't admit it, of course, but everyone can read this thread to see how I proved it.

#yawning

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the male that votes for the GOP that across the country is forcing women have babies that are unwanted.

The state literally forcing pregnancy and birth on women.

That is check and mate.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^
Just can't stop thinking of phalluses, huh?
agYsUbL.jpg

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Says the male that votes for the GOP that across the country is forcing women have babies that are unwanted.

The state literally forcing pregnancy and birth on women.

That is check and mate.
Apparently you've never noticed my position on abortion. I always put liberty first, therefore it is my position that any pregnant cunt can terminate her unwanted pregnancy at any time since her existing unalienable rights are not outweighed by an unborn baby's potential unalienable rights.

Do you know some bitch that wants an abortion? I've got some foxglove growing down by my pond that makes an effective abortificant if properly infused.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently you've never noticed my position on abortion. I always put liberty first, therefore it is my position that any pregnant cunt can terminate her unwanted pregnancy at any time since her existing unalienable rights are not outweighed by an unborn baby's potential unalienable rights.

Do you know some bitch that wants an abortion? I've got some foxglove growing down by my pond that makes an effective abortificant if properly infused.

But you vote with a party that is anti-abortion. That is all there to it.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Dewd too fucking many werds
I like this because you and I could sit down, have drinks, and agree, regardless of the number of words. I appreciate your honesty. Truth never changes, regardless of idelology.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
WTF?

He does his job or is replaced by another prosecutor and deals with the consequences of being insubordinate.

How about asking an intelligent well-thought out question next time, mkay?
This happened already in Florida. You are backing a Ron Desantis play.