Reggie's bakery whining thread

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What do you mean by You are Leftist betters... ?

What do you do for a living again?

Your Leftist betters are the ones who tell you what you must think, such as the places Admin gets his silly memes from or the mainstream legacy media that informs you what conclusions you must make about everything.

See?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your Leftist betters are the ones who tell you what you must think such as the places Admin gets his silly memes from or the mainstream legacy media that informs you what conclusion you must make.

See?

No, I don't consider anyone my better. I believe in liberty and freedom of the individual. I don't have "betters", unlike you.

Oh, and what's up with your problem with "your" and "you're" lately? I've heard some whispers of what you do for a living; it's mildly concerning.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
No, I don't consider anyone my better. I believe in liberty and freedom of the individual. I don't have "betters", unlike you.

Oh, and what's up with your problem with "your" and "you're" lately? I've heard some whispers of what you do for a living; it's mildly concerning.
No. You don't put the liberty of the individual first. You put the ideology of your political party first and the diktats of your political party leaders holding power (your betters) first. I can prove it by recalling an old argument I remember what side you took. The case of the Christian baker who didn't want to bake a cake for two disgusting homosexuals to celebrate their pretend homosexual marriage.

You took the position that the State should force the baker to make a cake for the homos, abnegating the individual liberty of the baker for "the greater social good" as defined by your Leftist betters.

That is not putting the liberty of the individual first. That is putting the State and State power first.

It is unAmerican and vile, but that's Leftism for you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. You don't put the liberty of the individual first. You put the ideology of your political party first and the diktats of your political party leaders holding power (your betters) first. I can prove it by recalling an old argument I remember what side you took. The case of the Christian baker who didn't want to bake a cake for two disgusting homosexuals to celebrate their pretend homosexual marriage.

You took the position that the State should force the baker to make a cake for the homos, abnegating the individual liberty of the baker for "the greater social good" as defined by your Leftist betters.

That is not putting the liberty of the individual first. That is putting the State and State power first.

If you're open for business you should provide services for everyone. They should be free to purchase a cake, to their liking, anywhere they want. That's freedom.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you offer a Podcast on creating boring and pointless rants?

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
If you're open for business you should provide services for everyone. They should be free to purchase a cake, to their liking, anywhere they want. That's freedom.
So in your view, the Power of the State should FORCE a baker to make a cake for two homos.

And you call that putting the liberty of the individual first?

What about the freedom of the baker? Does he not have freedom of conscience according to the 1st Amendment?

See how you put the interests of the State (run by your Leftist filth betters) above the interests of a humble baker's liberty?

You should simply admit that you don't put freedom first, then your fascistic Leftist arguments would be consistent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So in your view, the Power of the State should FORCE a baker to make a cake for two homos.

What about the freedom of the baker? Does he not have freedom of conscience according to the 1st Amendment?

See how you put the interests of the State (run by your Leftist filth betters) above the interests of a humble baker's liberty?

You should simply admit that you don't put freedom first, then your fascistic Leftist arguments would be consistent.

If you're open for business, everyone should be treated equally under the law, barring any illegal behavior.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Get back to us after the ER Dr. Refuses to work on you because you’re white.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
If you're open for business, everyone should be treated equally under the law, barring any illegal behavior.

So the baker's individual liberty takes a back seat to your Leftist ideology and you DO NOT put the liberty of the individual first.

See? I told you I could prove you don't put freedom first. You're a Leftist and you put your party ideology and the State first.

Just be consistent, fascist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So the baker's individual liberty takes a back seat to your Leftist ideology and you DO NOT put the liberty of the individual first.

See? I told you I could prove you don't put freedom first. You're a Leftist and you put your party ideology and the State first.

Just be consistent, fascist.

He no longer just an individual once he opens his place for business. With his open door policy he is inviting in anyone from the community to enter his place of business. He is engaging the public.

He wants to discriminate, perhaps he doesn't have a store front. Perhaps, he conducts business by appointment only.

Don't open to the public if you're going to discriminate against free and law-abiding citizens.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
He no longer just an individual once he opens his place for business. With his open door policy he is inviting in anyone from the community to enter his place of business. He is engaging the public.

He wants to discriminate, perhaps he doesn't have a store front. Perhaps, he conducts business by appointment only.

Don't open to the public if you're going to discriminate against free and law-abiding citizens.

Blah Blah Blah. You support tyranny, fascist. Just admit it and be done. The freedom of the baker doesn't matter to you, only the ideology of your Leftist betters who would use the power of the State to FORCE the baker to make a cake for the dirty homos. Your argument has nothing to do with freedom -- which you clearly do not put first -- your argument has everything to do with the State having the power to coerce an individual to conform to the fascist diktats of the State.

You're a fascist. Just admit it.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You know, if I owned "the last gas station for 700 miles" and Raggs' pulled in on empty with his "Trump 2024" bumper sticker, I would calmly explain that I reserve the right to refuse service to trumptards.
....and he would understand because...freedom and liberty.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You know, if I owned "the last gas station for 700 miles" and Raggs' pulled in on empty with his "Trump 2024" bumper sticker, I would calmly explain that I reserve the right to refuse service to trumptards.
....and he would understand because...freedom and liberty.
That's the dumbest analogy I've ever read and has no comparison to the case at hand. The Christian baker was intentionally targeted by the disgusting homosexuals to make a test case of, to use the power of the State (leftist facsism) to stool push the vile ideological agenda of you disgusting Leftist scum. Those homos could have gone to any number of other bakeries that would have been glad for the business, and even put big frosting dicks on the cake. But the disgusting and evil Leftist homosexuals targeted that Christian baker.

Luckily, the Supreme Court put the baker's liberty first, unlike you evil fascist Prog here at BF.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's the dumbest analogy I've ever read and has no comparison to the case at hand. The Christian baker was intentionally targeted by the disgusting homosexuals to make a test case of, to use the power of the State (leftist facsism) to stool push the vile ideological agenda of you disgusting Leftist scum. Those homos could have gone to any number of other bakeries that would have been glad for the business, and even put big frosting dicks on the cake. But the disgusting and evil Leftist homosexuals targeted that Christian baker.

Luckily, the Supreme Court put the baker's liberty first, unlike you evil fascist Prog here at BF.
You misspelled shoplisted Supreme Court.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blah Blah Blah. You support tyranny, fascist. Just admit it and be done. The freedom of the baker doesn't matter to you, only the ideology of your Leftist betters who would use the power of the State to FORCE the baker to make a cake for the dirty homos. Your argument has nothing to do with freedom -- which you clearly do not put first -- your argument has everything to do with the State having the power to coerce an individual to conform to the fascist diktats of the State.

You're a fascist. Just admit it.

The freedom of the baker is no more important than the freedom of the customer. That's what you refuse to acknowledge. You believe in state sanctioned discrimination. That is what you righties believe in.

FACT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Replacement theory gave me ED!" Average White Bitcherman

Replacement theory my ass. It's the upper middle classes that have come up with the concept of DINKs. Double income no kids. Americans women are having fewer than 2 kids. The current birth rate is something like 1.6 kids.

And they want to blame the Jews, blacks and browns for that.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Replacement theory my ass. It's the upper middle classes that have come up with the concept of DINKs. Double income no kids. Americans women are having fewer than 2 kids. The current birth rate is something like 1.6 kids.

And they want to blame the Jews, blacks and browns for that.
I have two married cousins/nephews, that both decided to to remain childless, one of the two has said well if it happens it happens and we will welcome our baby.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have two married cousins/nephews, that both decided to to remain childless, one of the two has said well if it happens it happens and we will welcome our baby.

Look, those that are deemed "anti-immigration" aren't actually against immigration. They want "white" immigration. However, they don't create a society that European whites want. Most of them would prefer to remain in their home countries because they have more of their needs met.

We can only attract people, for the most part, where shit is way worse than here.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You can stop now. The thread is over. I have won, as usual.

I know Lily looked up the meaning of Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

The whole premise of this thread, which someone conveniently culled out to make a stand alone Tribute Thread to me, was the argument that Lily claims to put liberty and the freedom of the individual first. I conclusively proved, with her own arguments and words, that she does not. She puts her ideology and the Power of the State to coerce that ideology first.

It's OK that you put your fascist ideology before you do freedom, Lily. You are free to do so.

Me? I put Liberty first, Liberty foremost and Liberty always. And I am free to do so as well.

Does it suck losing every time to me?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can stop now. The thread is over. I have won, as usual.

I know Lily looked up the meaning of Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

The whole premise of this thread, which someone conveniently culled out to make a stand alone Tribute Thread to me, was the argument that Lily claims to put liberty and the freedom of the individual first. I conclusively proved, with her own arguments and words, that she does not. She puts her ideology and the Power of the State to coerce that ideology first.

It's OK that you put your fascist ideology before you do freedom, Lily. You are free to do so.

Me? I put Liberty first, Liberty foremost and Liberty always. And I am free to do so as well.

Does it suck losing every time to me?

It's not a tribute thread to you. It's a thread that was moved because it was on the wrong forum, because well, you're infantile and can't follow rules.

eta: As for looking up the Latin phrase, it is pretty self-evident what it meant. Speaking a Latin based language fluently made it fairly obvious.