Reggie's bakery whining thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So in your view, the Power of the State should FORCE a baker to make a cake for two homos.

And you call that putting the liberty of the individual first?

What about the freedom of the baker? Does he not have freedom of conscience according to the 1st Amendment?

See how you put the interests of the State (run by your Leftist filth betters) above the interests of a humble baker's liberty?

You should simply admit that you don't put freedom first, then your fascistic Leftist arguments would be consistent.
If I open a bakery and I refuse to make a cake for a whitey tighty righty because I despise their kind, you gonna be A-OK with that? You will condemn anyone who seeks redress for said act?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
If I open a bakery and I refuse to make a cake for a whitey tighty righty because I despise their kind, you gonna be A-OK with that? You will condemn anyone who seeks redress for said act?
That's going to leave emotional damage, sadly.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes. I'm OK with that. I wouldn't want to catch any hideous sex pervert diseases from the sex pervert spores that might find their way into any cake you baked. And knowing you, the cake would probably be penis-shaped.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. I'm OK with that. I wouldn't want to catch any hideous sex pervert diseases from the sex pervert spores that might find their way into any cake you baked. And knowing you, the cake would probably be penis-shaped.

I predicted it. They may not see you, but as I said, you're transparent.

• Wink
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That's the dumbest analogy I've ever read and has no comparison to the case at hand. The Christian baker was intentionally targeted by the disgusting homosexuals to make a test case of, to use the power of the State (leftist facsism) to stool push the vile ideological agenda of you disgusting Leftist scum. Those homos could have gone to any number of other bakeries that would have been glad for the business, and even put big frosting dicks on the cake. But the disgusting and evil Leftist homosexuals targeted that Christian baker.

Luckily, the Supreme Court put the baker's liberty first, unlike you evil fascist Prog here at BF.

Actually, I think this was a media hyped politically charged stunt orchestrated by the far right.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awwww! Look at all the ankle biters vying for a little Reggie attention.

Head to the park with a loaf of bread...you will get more attention from the pigeons than you will ever get from the so called community...that so many of you brag about getting your ankles bitten or receiving trophy threads really shows how delusional so much of the so called community has become.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Head to the park with a loaf of bread...you will get more attention from the pigeons than you will ever get from the so called community...that so many of you brag about getting your ankles bitten or receiving trophy threads really shows how delusional so much of the so called community has become.
As the old anime fan posts on my trophy thread and bites my ankles. You can't make this shit up. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did I talk about jews? I don't recall.

I should put some Bactine on these ankle bites. Wouldn't want them to get infected. Might turn me into a Leftist.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Everyone is gay, transexual, fat, old trump fanatics, Jewish...your lack of imagination is sorely lacking.
Sucking dick isn't gay, unless you are attracted to the man who's dick you're sucking.

Lucky for me, I only suck shemale cocks. To keep myself straight.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your reply is nonsensical.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Your reply is nonsensical.
Of course it is, dear. This is Bastard Factory. If you want civil discussions on things, I'm sure the folks at BC would be happy for your contributions.*

*Disclaimer. I am not part of BC administration or ownership and have no dog in the current cross forum fight.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course it is, dear. This is Bastard Factory. If you want civil discussions on things, I'm sure the folks at BC would be happy for your contributions.*

*Disclaimer. I am not part of BC administration or ownership and have no dog in the current cross forum fight.
Sure.

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Just because you're a daft cunt doesn't mean I'd lie to you about something like that.

Are you afraid to post over there? Are you constrained by the peer pressure of your Leftist gedrul ePals?

I post at both forums with no problem. Then again, I am Reggie and you're not.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just because you're a daft cunt doesn't mean I'd lie to you about something like that.

Are you afraid to post over there? Are you constrained by the peer pressure of your Leftist gedrul ePals?

I post at both forums with no problem. Then again, I am Reggie and you're not.

I saw a...what's your favorite mayonnaise thread at BC and I was like...who fucking cares.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I saw a...what's your favorite mayonnaise thread at BC and I was like...who fucking cares.
OBVIOUSLY IT IS DUKES!

I mean. Why even go there?

People who like Miracle Whip need to realize it's not even really fucking mayo. Hello? Hi!

Shit is sweeter than moi and that's a bit much.