Repeal Seat-Belt Laws

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If I removed you from my ignore list, would your comment be more nonsense yapping?

Could care less what you do and means about as much to me as a dingleberry- - - - - - -
Dingleberry=A small portion of dried fecal matter stuck on or dangling from a hair or group of hairs on a persons ass.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of trolling. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

tenor.gif

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You think they would call out any websites that were pro-government, pro-police state, pro-military?

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You think they would call out any websites that were pro-government, pro-police state, pro-military?

"According to Goo-gul, the Internet panopticon that polices and punishes speech – especially speech critical of government fatwas, which are styled “dangerous and derogatory.” See the pic which accompanies this rant. It is a screen shot of my “violations” – the first a an article critical of Obamacare (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) and another, which explains why almost every new car now sports a very small/highly turbocharged engine (
).

There is plenty in both which is critical of government policy – which is now being characterized as “dangerous and derogatory.”"

Source:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
FAKE NEWS - - - - - - - -

Help,the sky is falling- - - - - - - -

Why is everybody so mean- - - - - - -

Why does everything cost so much- - - - - -

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
FAKE NEWS - - - - - - - -

Help,the sky is falling- - - - - - - -

Why is everybody so mean- - - - - - -

Why does everything cost so much- - - - - -

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !

Bwahahaha :LMAO::LMAO2:

What kind of troll idiot poses a question........then quotes himself and answers his question

:LMAO2::LOL1:

Perhaps he forgot which account he was posting from?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Irony is the biggest moron in the forum suggesting we “git edumakated”

:LMAO2::LOL1::LOL2: