Rescue Portland from the stank sonsabiches

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Mayor of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
says he is determined to reclaim the city from the 'anarchistic mob' that has inflicted 'criminal intimidation and violence' on its streets over the past year.

Mayor Ted Wheeler called on the pubic to help him identify the people responsible for the rioting and destruction Portland so he could 'unmask them, arrest them and prosecute them.'

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As I said in the Antifa thread Demkcrats seem to think Antifa has outlived its usefulness and now wants them gone. Antifa are certainly a bunch of criminals who can't be controlled and who do nothing but harm regular people. That said, far left DAS still aren't pressing any charges so nothing will change until the criminals get lengthy jail sentences.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's been a Cultural Marxist hellhole for years and only now after allowing the far left mobs to run rampage and terrorise innocent citizens and small business owners are the Democrap authorities pledging to make a stand?

I hope the militant far left extremists eat the moderate liberals for breakfast, they deserve it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I seriously hope rocket man develops nukes that can take out Washington, Oregon and California.

I wouldn't even support striking back if he did us that kind of public service