RUH OH VAXXIES

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
ddvxxr.png

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't know why anyone would mistrust an experimental (mRNA tech) vaccine rushed out with blanket immunity from lawsuits and an attempted 75-year span before any of its trial data became public and whose efficacy and optimum demographic scope were blatantly and repeatedly lied about by everyone from the nation's president to the CDC/NIH.

What's not to trust?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Every person in my household was vaxxed with Moderna, two doses. I got the booster as well. The other two persons in my household chose not to do so. No ill effects. None.

I distanced myself from others, wore my mask out, washed my hands whenever I came home from being out in public, used hand sanitizer and never attended large group events.

I haven't been sick one day in over 3 years.

I dunno what I did wrong.

Oh yeah, I got my flu shot last Tuesday. Apparently, the flu is coming back with a vengeance in the Southern Hemisphere...we're next.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's so funny how modern leftists have become bootlickers for the establishment.
It's hilarious how the poorly educated jump willy nilly on any stupid meme or video that plays to their misinformed opinions.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
...as long as the establishment has a (D) next to their name.

Tribalism is killing us and all we do is argue about whose team should get to pull the triggers.

Madness.
Madness is blaming what the dead guy did a year and a half ago, and the Kool Aid crowd is screeching about the vax, he died two days ago, the bodies not even cold yet, and y'all have determined cause of death??? based on a schlocky youtube video, that's insanity.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Madness is blaming what the dead guy did a year and a half ago, and the Kool Aid crowd is screeching about the vax, he died two days ago, the bodies not even cold yet, and y'all have determined cause of death??? based on a schlocky youtube video, that's insanity.
Nope, the homo is right.... there have been absolutely no deaths or major health complications caused by the totally safe and effective covid vaccinations.

szzl.gif

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Go back and read the poasts I actually made in this thread.
I'll wait.

All caught up?

Good.
Now pull your head out of your ass and stop quoting me just so you can be a jackwagon to someone else.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Go back and read the poasts I actually made in this thread.
I'll wait.

All caught up?

Good.
Now pull your head out of your ass and stop quoting me just so you can be a jackwagon to someone else.
Don't wanna, just a brief summary will be fine.