Vaxxies on Suicide Watch

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Finally, the truth emerges about the clotshot...

covidgrmps.jpg

Hospital employees scheduled to undergo mRNA-1273 booster vaccination, assessed for mRNA-1273 vaccination-associated myocardial injury, defined as acute dynamic increase in high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T (hs-cTnT) concentration, above the sex-specific upper-limit of normal on day 3 (48-96h) after vaccination without evidence of an alternative cause. 777 participants Median age 37 years, 69.5% women 40 participants (5.1%) had elevated high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T concentration on day 3 (Taken as above the 99th percentile for age and sex) mRNA-1273 vaccine-associated myocardial injury was adjudicated in 22 participants (2.8%). One in 35 recipients (2.8%) had vaccine-associated myocardial injury.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
More and more comes out.

And less and less you hear about masks, police against people outside, vaxx, booster, stay at home, flattem the curve etc.

We are doomed.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let's see.... death by lethal injection -v- death by covid?

I'll choose death by lethal injection...

I feel really sorry for the 700 old Victorian people who coughed themselves to death before we had vaccines. That must have been true hell.

We had 9 elderly German tourists die in our Fremantle harbour on a cruise ship in Feb-March 2020. Very early we knew this virus was extremely deadly.

Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's see.... death by lethal injection -v- death by covid?

I'll choose death by lethal injection...

I feel really sorry for the 700 old Victorian people who coughed themselves to death before we had vaccines. That must have been true hell.

We had 9 elderly German tourists die in our Fremantle harbour on a cruise ship in Feb-March 2020. Very early we knew this virus was extremely deadly.
Are trolling or do you have proof?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. go get another booster, what are you on, your 8th?
You go ahead and jump on any looney tune conspiracy theory that floats your little boat.

What's the nation's progress on vaccinations? At least 270,227,181 people or 81% of the population have received at least one dose. Overall, 230,637,348 people or 70% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Seems to me with over 230 MILLION Americans vaccinated, over 80% of the population, there should have been mountains of dead vaxxed people donchu tink?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go ahead and jump on any looney tune conspiracy theory that floats your little boat.

What's the nation's progress on vaccinations? At least 270,227,181 people or 81% of the population have received at least one dose. Overall, 230,637,348 people or 70% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Seems to me with over 230 MILLION Americans vaccinated, over 80% of the population, there should have been mountains of dead vaxxed people donchu tink?
We all know he had no idea what was being said in the video and paragraphs he posted.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nice projection Poarka. Fucking pair of retards, it's a peer reviewed study, not a "conspiracy theory".

Pfizer & other big pharma companies have literally been sponsoring think tanks and medical bodies which have previously surpressed this kind of damning information.

One in 35 recipients (2.8%) had vaccine-associated myocardial injury.

As the doctor says in the video, this statistic is huge and completely unacceptable. Taking the vaxx is more dangerous than contracting covid...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nice projection Poarka. Fucking pair of retards, it's a peer reviewed study, not a "conspiracy theory".

Pfizer & other big pharma companies have literally been sponsoring think tanks and medical bodies which have previously surpressed this kind of damning information.

As the doctor says in the video, this statistic is huge and completely unacceptable. Taking the vaxx is more dangerous than contracting covid...

Hilarious!

Coming from the clown that didn't know what geo-tags were, now you're an expert on big pharma? That's like you not being to find the sum of 2+2, then claiming you know how to do University level Calculus.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The fallacy of vaccine conspiracies in a nutshell: post hoc ergo propter hoc

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stupid thread Scouse. Thanks to vaccines and the boosters. They saved millions

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No it isn't.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The vaccines were ineffective.

Just look at the graphs:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And now people have fucked-up immune systems. The death count due to the vaccines is going up and up.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I mean, look at Australia:

On February 21, 2021 they started administering the vaccines

They had 947 recorded Covid-19 deaths by that date.

By January 10, 2022 they has 2510 Covid-19 deaths.

Now that everyone is fully vaxxed and boosted and "protected by the vaccines"....

22,325 Covid-19 deaths.

Before vaccine: 947 deaths
After vaccine: 21,405 deaths

That is more than 22.6 times as many deaths after the vaccines than before!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now that everyone is fully vaxxed and boosted and "protected by the vaccines"....

22,325 Covid-19 deaths.

You're ascribing those deaths to a vaccine without actual evidence.

You can't prove cause and effect.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

22,325 Covid-19 deaths.

77b94cd4d8617c97b4ef4aad6d2790c00f14bbe1.jpeg

Undocumented border crossings have dropped by almost 80% in the past year, this is clearly a result of Joe Biden's definitive efforts to combat Covid-19 and it's variants with an aggressive vaccine program.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're ascribing those deaths to a vaccine without actual evidence.

You can't prove cause and effect.

I am supplying evidence that the vaccines were ineffective.

Can you explain the sharp increase in deaths after the vaccines were distributed if the vaccines were effective?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, you're not.

You do not think that 22.6X more deaths after vaccines are distributed than before is evidence that the vaccines were ineffective?

"We know the vaccines were effective because so many people died after taking them."

That sounds right to you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do not think that 22.6X more deaths after vaccines are distributed than before is evidence that the vaccines were ineffective?

"We know the vaccines were effective because so many people died after taking them."

That sounds right to you?

No, I do not. People were dying from the disease; some vaccinated, most not.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, I do not.

When vaccines that are effective are distributed, it is expected that the death rate due to the targeted illness will decrease.

When the Covid-19 vaccine were distributed, the death rate due to Covid-19 increased. Drastically.

Not only that, less and less deadly variants were the common strains, which should have decreased the death rate...

Yet....the death rate increased. Drastically.

Where does your belief that these vaccines were effective come from? What is it based on?

No, I do not. People were dying from the disease; some vaccinated, most not.

Can you produce proof that most were not vaccinated?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When the death rate started peaking is when people started dying at very high rates. It takes time to vaccinate, it doesn't happen overnight. It takes time for the vaccine to be effective once a vaccine is provided. Immunity is not instantaneous.

That's how all vaccines work.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i didnt mind the shutdowns.

i got paid for not working, zero traffic summer 2020, we always had everything 2 ourselves whilst ppl hid lol, etc

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
covid was a test run, next thing theyll sneeze out of their batcave will be airborne 'edola 2024'

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When the death rate started peaking is when people started dying at very high rates. It takes time to vaccinate, it doesn't happen overnight. It takes time for the vaccine to be effective once a vaccine is provided. Immunity is not instantaneous.

That's how all vaccines work.

Look at the chart:

75MUXsR.jpg

The slope of the line indicates the rate. The steeper the slope, the higher the death rate.

The highest death rate is seen in February of 2022.

It is also very high in August and September of 2022.

This is information from Australia's Department of Health and Aged Care:

If you look at the numbers for January of 2022, you will see that most areas of Australia are over 95% vaccinated.

And those very high percentages continue to the most recent reports.

>95% vaccinate rates, yet the death rates are at the highest.

This is not what would be expected for effective vaccines. This is indicative of ineffective vaccines.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the chart:

75MUXsR.jpg

The slope of the line indicates the rate. The steeper the slope, the higher the death rate.

The highest death rate is seen in February of 2022.

It is also very high in August and September of 2022.

This is information from Australia's Department of Health and Aged Care:

If you look at the numbers for January of 2022, you will see that most areas of Australia are over 95% vaccinated.

And those very high percentages continue to the most recent reports.

>95% vaccinate rates, yet the death rates are at the highest.

This is not what would be expected for effective vaccines. This is indicative of ineffective vaccines.

Those are total deaths. Of course it's going to slope up, a dead person cannot become "undead". It's going to go up as long as people are dying from covid.

Those aren't rates, which can more accurately inform us about the pandemic.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We still have swine and avian flus as threats, there is MERS. And of course, the great state of Fl has 20% of leprosy cases in the US.

There is always something.
i dont like florida cuz sooo FLAT.. , no landmarks, hills.. nothing.
that said, anywhere there r armadillos has leprosy