RUH OH VAXXIES

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
eta: I have to admit this is why "progressives" a la Bernie Sanders, AOC and the like have been a huge turn off for people like me.

Newsflash:
The only thing "progressive" about them is their performative bullshit.

They're all-in democrat stooges and very much part of the establishment.

Maybe what turns you off is their blatant hypocrisy?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Newsflash:
The only thing "progressive" about them is their performative bullshit.

They're all-in democrat stooges and very much part of the establishment.

Maybe what turns you off is their blatant hypocrisy?

You make a good point. If only you knew how hopeless I feel with what we're offered.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You make a good point. If only you knew how hopeless I feel with what we're offered.

Yet you haven't ever tried to prepare your family for the inevitable.... you just kept on swallowing shit and barking like a dog if anyone got too close to your idealogical fence in good times.

You, Pig on Two Legs, will most likely die soon....but your stupidity has also facilitated the death of your strain.

Take a bloody fucking victory lap because you've earned it.

Your offspring are living on borrowed time because you've never had the cajones to call out lies...

So I say "GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE" to you.

You filth!

Aide1eds111!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ddvxxr.png

He died because he abused steroids.... My husband belonged to the Weight Lifting body building industry....as an instructor.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just want to point out;

This site has 40 members currently online

Fleas shit hole- 13

My trophy forum- 3 plus TwaP

Haw Haw

I went there.... they talk politics so I don't stay. I can't stand certain members like Shen Li, Herman, DeadSkinMask and talking their ignorant politics.....

They are obsessed on that subject and I think it is pitiful.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's called recognising an individual's behaviour.

Ok, listen up Mr Dip Shortstick, it takes 8 weeks or longer for autopsy results to come back, you are shooting off your knob and it is hitting you in your blind eye, prematurely ....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

There's something you could have been doing all along but it's not too late to start:

Stop supporting (voting or apologizing for) democrats and republicans.

They've only been allowed to pull their scam and offer such increasingly unpalatable candidacies because people refuse to cut their losses and tell them both to go fuck themselves.

Even candidates who make "progressive" noises like AOC and 'the squad' are, well-intentioned or not, immediately folded into the establishment and rendered as performative as Pelosi or Feinstein or any other old guard you care to name.

Don't listen to what they say... watch what they do.

As long as democrats and republicans are still being elected they have no incentive to change at all.

#TranscendTheDuopoly