RUH OH VAXXIES

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh yeah, the sites running pretty Fast now,eh?

They were going on a conspiracy theory over at a second rate shit forum about how this place was filled with PI mining hacks.

Funny how that worked out….

Haw Haw

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What I find strange and disturbing is a distinct lack of quoting/linking objective sources in regard to a rise or fall in prevalence of myocarditis and other health issues -especially among otherwise healthy adults and children- alleged to be associated with the new mRNA vaccines.

Surely a little empirical data would go a long way toward settling this.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our generation will be known as the fucking pussies who sold their souls because they were afraid of a virus that killed less than 0,5% of people it infected

That's a lot of people that die when there are almost 8 billion people on the planet.

We're in modern times, a lot of people have gotten used to the idea that we shouldn't die just because.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What I find strange and disturbing is a distinct lack of quoting/linking objective sources in regard to a rise or fall in prevalence of myocarditis and other health issues -especially among otherwise healthy adults and children- alleged to be associated with the new mRNA vaccines.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you admitting you do not understand how to do a "Information Search" On the internets?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having worked on NIH and CDC funded health project for most of my career, I can tell you for a fact that there is no one that works for those organizations who isn't in it for the health and well-being of the American people.

There is no huge financial payoff for those people that work to improve the health of the American people. Rarely are they recognized and most don't seek recognition. But a vastly uniformed public gets the "Googles" and thinks they know everything.

Frankly, that's one thing about this whole pandemic that has made me grit my teeth.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There are 300 million incarcerated in their homes in China, I wonder
That's a lot of people that die when there are almost 8 billion people on the planet.

We're in modern times, a lot of people have gotten used to the idea that we shouldn't die just because.
They are locking people inside their homes in China. Around 300 million right now . It's pretty obvious there's something much more sinister behind all this, so let's see. This is all about control and when it's needed, it's gonna happen all over again. The RMB is melting and China is house arresting their citizens without access to food to curb inflation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just want to point out;

This site has 40 members currently online

Fleas shit hole- 13

My trophy forum- 3 plus TwaP

Haw Haw

Oh yeah, the sites running pretty Fast now,eh?

They were going on a conspiracy theory over at a second rate shit forum about how this place was filled with PI mining hacks.

Funny how that worked out….

Haw Haw

Not really related to vaccines per se...so why don't we allow the miserable conspiracy theorists crybabies to live with their predicament?

Let them seethe.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As Buddha may have once said, Small things impress small minds.

Flea forgets that she posted all sorts of stuff going on in her life at TBC when Fashionista owned it. She posted stuff about her family comings and goings at her sub. It is how, by some major miracle, others know about her life.

Her defense will be, "why are you reading it?" The answer for me is because it's there. I like to read the meltdowns now and again. It's entertaining.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Not really related to vaccines per se...so why don't we allow the miserable conspiracy theorists crybabies to live with their predicament?

Let them seethe.
Well for starters, this thread started off a little homo-erotic.

We here at BF need to curb the faggotry a bit when somebody is posting up videos of oiled up men and bleating “watch this!!!” While drooling all over things.

Much needed masculinity isn’t a bad thing when there’s some confused morons here are trying to subliminally plant seeds of faggot into the tree of life here.

If it derails a thread of some queer shooting his pro-gay shot here, so be it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

We here at BF need to curb the faggotry a bit when somebody is posting up videos of oiled up men and bleating “watch this!!!” While drooling all over things.

Much needed masculinity isn’t a bad thing when there’s some confused morons here are trying to subliminally plant seeds of faggot into the tree of life here.

We don't condemn closet cases, we just try to moderate them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Tell you what let's meet in the library in say 15 minutes, ok? And If I'm not there, go ahead and start w/o moi.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I find it extremely odd that here’s Gayran looking at oiled up muscle men when he swears he’s not a faggot.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that….
You battle with female relationships. You simply need to step out of the closet and face facts. You’re a pooftering hommus dipshit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No vaccine…still going strong!

images

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If you think that posting a vaccine death of an individual who just so happened to be a bodybuilder is "homo-erotic" and your ass-pussy gets all moist from the photo, it's evident that you're the one with homosex on the brain...

No wonder you keep claiming "there's nothing wrong with faggotry".