Ruh Roh!!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bill Would Allow Fathers to Petition Court to Stop Abortion

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Two Tennessee lawmakers have proposed a bill that would permit a biological father to petition a court to halt a woman who is pregnant with his unborn child from getting an abortion,
reported on Tuesday.

inseminated lib women will be jumping off roofs!

So when I dont pull out, I'm guilty of double homicide? :Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Any bill that doesnt abolish abortion on the grounds that human beings have a fundamental right to live.....is garbage.

Dont get excited about this sassy incremental shit. It's made to make "pro life" FEEL like something is being done.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Two Tennessee lawmakers have proposed a bill that would permit a biological father to petition a court to halt a woman who is pregnant with his unborn child from getting an abortion,
reported on Tuesday.

So you wanna have moms pump out as many babies as possible so they grow up they can end up unemployed/underemployed and end up like this?:

Remember, there'll be fewer good paying jobs and less homes to house an increasing population in the future, Lokmeer.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Any bill that doesnt abolish abortion on the grounds that human beings have a fundamental right to live.....is garbage.

Dont get excited about this sassy incremental shit. It's made to make "pro life" FEEL like something is being done.
I get excited about anything that'll make locus flip shit.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

reported on Tuesday.

So you wanna have moms pump out as many babies as possible so they grow up they can end up unemployed/underemployed and end up like this?:

If they dont keep pumping em out, who's gonna pay for all muh white privilege, josephine?