Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
1fc06eae485d7f29.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't shelter anyone "amigo".

I'm English, Semen. Don't speak to me in that third world lingo again.

"Amigo", ignoramus, means "friend" and that word isn't third world. It's Spanish, you now as in from Spain, another European country.

Aren't you embarrassed?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why would a "straight" male shill for all things fruity and LGBT constantly?

I don't know that he "shills" at all.

There are two distinct possibilities beyond the one your three brain cells can understand.

One: he's trolling people like you because it clearly gets under your skin.

Two: he's not an insecure asshole who has to attack people just for being different.

Maybe he needs a reason. Like you, you're a good reason to both troll and to treat like an asshole.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Puhleez, go that away with that comment. How will I ever see what has never happened?

Spin it any way you like but bottom line is you asked for gay blowjob pr0n.

This is me only politely requesting you not do that plzthx.
I'm not saying it's "wrong"; I just don't particularly want to stumble across it while I'm perusing a forum and you're boosting the likelihood of someone poasting it by about 1,000%.

You know what these heathens are like...
...it won't even actually be whats-his-name but that won't matter in the pursuit of lulz.

It's called the *law* of unintended consequences, not the *suggestion* of unintended consequences or the *remote possibility* of unintended consequences. If you're not going to respect the law at least acknowledge it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Spin it any way you like but bottom line is you asked for gay blowjob pr0n.

This is me only politely requesting you not do that plzthx.
I'm not saying it's "wrong"; I just don't particularly want to stumble across it while I'm perusing a forum and you're boosting the likelihood of someone poasting it by about 1,000%.

You know what these heathens are like...
...it won't even actually be whats-his-name but that won't matter in the pursuit of lulz.

It's called the *law* of unintended consequences, not the *suggestion* of unintended consequences or the *remote possibility* of unintended consequences. If you're not going to respect the law at least acknowledge it.

Sure I did. :OhGawd: