RUH OH VAXXIES

senior penor

Factory Bastard
The only problem with your post is that I don't think any one made those arguments here. That's okay though, you all can gloss over that.
Those were the most common ones all across social media. you couldn't turn on a tv without hearing some commentator say at least 1 of those and the thousands that have said these exact things.
Moderna execs danced around the issue of testing for transmissibility and wouldn't directly answer, while the Pfizer exec admitted they didn't. Had they admitted to this at least early last year, it would've been a huge game changer in terms of being able to implement vaxxpasses.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Caskur, have you got your bare asscheeks out ready for @DDT and his medical examination?

He's not a doctor as such, more of a hobbyist when it comes to that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Listen to “ my boobs got bigger” You’re something DD.

pokhump0bo.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So Aidsman, you think the jab is 100% safe and comes with zero risk whatsoever? Is that what you're implying?

I would guess he’s implying it’s safe. What’s the down side, beyond the conspiracy theories y’all buy into. I’ve been jabbed 4 times. Never got Covid. That’s the idea, right?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Man, all I heard was "BlahBlahBlahbittyBlah".

Change the fucking record already.
I was about to say the same, Fuck the Science and Medical Communities recommendations, Imma listen to some wacko in a chat room, that listened to a yt video of some angry guy in a pick up truck!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was about to say the same, Fuck the Science and Medical Communities recommendations, Imma listen to some wacko in a chat room, that listened to a yt video of some angry guy in a pick up truck!
Trust teh ScIeNcE!!!!!1111

Because the so called "expurts" are completely reliable and have never been wrong about anything! :Awesome:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Don’t you think it odd that a person who smokes 40 cigs a day, challenges a vaccine that’s saved many? Illogical thinking in my realm

Doctors once said cigs are good for you, much like the vax.

1524011332-camels_private_practice.jpg

TRUST the SCIENCE!!!!

iu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t you think it odd that a person who smokes 40 cigs a day, challenges a vaccine that’s saved many? Illogical thinking in my realm

I find that incredible too. People that willingly, happily and almost reverently put a cigarette in their mouth being upset about a vaccine is incredible to me.