RUH OH VAXXIES

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To set you ignorant stuck broke fools out. It’s a Toucan from Central and South America. I’m wondering if Blazer finished 3rd grade? The hillbilly has been demonstrating his intelligence last few days. Maybe a remedial course in the world in general might help? The Jews own you boy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
To set you ignorant stuck broke fools out. It’s a Toucan from Central and South America. I’m wondering if Blazer finished 3rd grade? The hillbilly has been demonstrating his intelligence last few days. Maybe a remedial course in the world in general might help? The Jews own you boy.

Wow, you typed more than 3 words, the coffee and pineapple must have you goyim, I mean going this morning lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
And the fear campaign continues

MEFRSAR_o.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess they don't have Fruit Loops in the UK. They deprive their children...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Do you need $100 for a chance to buy a sense of humor?

Would you rather use that hundred bucks to buy toxic breakfast cereals for your grandchildren like some Obesity Borg Sect from Star Trek?

"Resistance is futile. You will assimilate. Receive your cankles. Diabetes is your future."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you rather use that hundred bucks to buy toxic breakfast cereals for your grandchildren like some Obesity Borg Sect from Star Trek?

"Resistance is futile. You will assimilate. Receive your cankles. Diabetes is your future."

I don't buy any "candy" breakfast cereal for my grandchild, nor did I ever for my children. What I did do is grow up in the United States watching Saturday morning cartoons; with the commercials that came with them.

I'm sorry you were deprived of cartoons.

Lighten up, twinkie toes...