RUH OH VAXXIES

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't buy any "candy" breakfast cereal for my grandchild, nor did I ever for my children. What I did do is grow up in the United States watching Saturday morning cartoons; with the commercials that came with them.

I'm sorry you were deprived of cartoons.

Lighten up, twinkie toes...

Cartoons? I lost interest in those around 6 or 7 years old and latched onto MTV (when it actually had some decent music) and Turner Classic Movies Channel or some prior iteration of it.... it was the late 70's but we had cable, popcorn, and occasionally ice cream on summer nights around the boob tube watching Rawhide, F Troop, and all the classics.

No garbage TV and no garbage cereals.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cartoons? I lost interest in those around 6 or 7 years old and latched onto MTV (when it actually had some decent music) and Turner Classic Movies Channel or some prior iteration of it.... it was the late 70's but we had cable, popcorn, and occasionally ice cream on summer nights around the boob tube watching Rawhide, F Troop, and all the classics.

Good for you. Now, go fuck yourself, snob.

Oh, and TCM wasn't launched until 1994. Stupid lie.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Ah, the good ol' days.
I still remember looking forward to 8pm because that's when HBO would start showing the 'R' rated good stuff.

...and then Skinimax came along; whoah Nelly!

:LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Good for you. Now, go fuck yourself, snob.

Oh, and TCM wasn't launched until 1994. Stupid lie.

"or some prior iteration of it..."

Maybe if you didn't consume garbage cartoons and garbage food in your childhood, you wouldn't be so hard pressed to comprehend English....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ah, the good ol' days.
I still remember looking forward to 8pm because that's when HBO would start showing the 'R' rated good stuff.

...and then Skinimax came along; whoah Nelly!

:LOL3:

:Awesome:

I'm not ashamed to mention it but before MTV really kicked off, KISS would be played later in the night on terrestrial TV and as a person not much older than a toddler, it would freak me the fuck out....

My mother couldn't understand why I would watch it religiously every week yet have nightmares. She thought these shows were hilariously ridiculous but eventually told me off for watching something which scared the beezebus out of me.... when I couldn't stop, she'd make me go to bed.

I avoided all horror movies after that until "Shocker".... and while having seen clips of Nightmare on Elm Street before, never watched a full movie of it.

Around that time (Shocker), I had a dream where a bunch of us were out on Devil's Night blowing up mailboxes, throwing pallets of toilet paper in the trees of just one targeted home, and shrinkwrapping cars with heat guns (not unusual or new territory) but as I was dreaming and clandestinely up against the house in question, I heard foot traffic/running, and long and behold, Freddy Kruger nearly ran past me yet stopped dead in his tracks nose to nose and said "Do you want to die tonight?"...

I almost pissed myself laughing in his face and he started getting despondent and desperate.... even stammering. Anything he said after that point just made me lose it even further.... then he gave me this bewildered look and ran off like a little girl.

....after I woke up and smirked, I remembered my mum losing her shit in laughter every time we watched late night KISS specials. I had forgotten all of that part. :LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Frood

When MTV launched it was awesome.
Even down to the VJs being obviously stoned at times.
They introduced me to bands like Bauhaus, Missing Persons, Killing Joke, etc.
Eventually only '120 Minutes' was worth watching, then nothing at all.
*sigh*

As for movies (even pre-HBO) it was 'Creature Features' for me.
Christopher Lee's 'Dracula' was a fave, and 'Laserblast', but the one that really got me was 'Gargoyles'. I couldn't even tell you who starred in it now and I'm sure the costumes/effects would seem cheesy as hell if I watched it tonight but at the time it was a whole barrel of nightmare fuel.

There was a radio show that came on late night also... no idea what it was called but always started with the sound of a creaking door being opened and ended with the same door slamming shut with the spooky reverb and everything. I'd lay in bed under my covers and listen to those things with a little hand-held radio close to my ear so it wouldn't be loud enough to wake anyone else. Scared myself to sleep many a night.

LoL

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You literally came up with the "yUor ghey!!!1" insult out of thin air,
What? Your posting up pictures of oiled up muscle men and links to videos that surely have footage of the guy flexing, faggot.

You don’t even hide that fucking queer any more and are nothing of not blatant in your “hiding the faggot out in plain site “, you idiot ass avenger.

Queen, we all know. The entire time. Your a faggot. Cope.

basically pulling it out of your Walmart carrierbag of unimaginary flaming tricks, which you keep firmly lodged up your ass.
“lodged up my ass”? Where are you going with this? Sounds kind of…faggy?

You, my bloated little bullshit merchant, are a self-admitted, 50 yr old Fortnite player, (aka groomer) who preys on impressionable teenage boys and in an effort to absolve yourself of the guilt, you regularly proclaim how "there's nothing wrong with faggotry".
So ppl who play video games are “groomers “? Or is it just FN? You know, the biggest game in the world and all.

I’ve already covered the whole sbmm and that there’s rarely kids in competitive lobbies, so, your just spewing banal strawmans on account of you’ve been outted as a faggot.

See, we get it. You socialize with your ilk, then bring that lingo here. It’s a never ending unicycle that you do nothing but peddle every time you get a nasty bout of faggettes, you stupid parrot.

Don’t you queers have anything nice to say about us straight people?

Clearly you think there is, otherwise you wouldn't constantly project your sexual fetish onto others, but unfortunately the shame hasn't been enough to sway you from your craving of teen cock....

What do the kids call you again? The Fortnite Fondler? :LOL3:
No, they call me “Gayrans heterosexual daddy”.

See, moron, this is why nobody will ever take you or your vapid opinion seriously on these types of forums. You try too hard to be mediocre yet come off reading like a fucking bumpkin who took too many loads to the face to the point the shit looks like fried egg whites the second you start to seethe.

Either do better, or go join that circle jerk of BF rejects over at Fleas shit forum. I don’t care either way considering I hardly read you and we have enough idiots here filling threads up with useless garbage.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The guys the poster faggot for rainbow pride then thinks everyone here doesn’t get that gay vibe he frolic’s around from thread to thread.

This idiot sucks dicks so fast it’s like a fucking bullet to his mouth then gets his panties twisted when you point out his drivel is so gay inspiring it’s like he’s channeling a Rupaul and Richard Simmons sword fight war.

You damn well know he’s getting angry, too. His face is prolly so red from the seethe steams rings are coming out his eye sockets and he’s pointing at them lisping “asshole…asshole” then sticking his fingers in the circle, the fucking faggot.

The fuckers too afraid to do a Vocaroo on account of his lisp is hella strong, the fucking pussy.

That’s what I heard…..(snickers)

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You just got owned Aryan...

embarrassing!~
By the forum laughingstock who has a toadstool kingdom growing in his third world tier, shit-smeared bathroom?

I highly doubt it. The podgy slob doesn't even "own" a clean pair of socks, nevermind have the mental capability and wit to "own" me.

The stupid fuck struggles to string together a coherent sentence most of the time...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The guys the poster faggot for rainbow pride then thinks everyone here doesn’t get that gay vibe he frolic’s around from thread to thread.

This idiot sucks dicks so fast it’s like a fucking bullet to his mouth then gets his panties twisted when you point out his drivel is so gay inspiring it’s like he’s channeling a Rupaul and Richard Simmons sword fight war.

You damn well know he’s getting angry, too. His face is prolly so red from the seethe steams rings are coming out his eye sockets and he’s pointing at them lisping “asshole…asshole” then sticking his fingers in the circle, the fucking faggot.

The fuckers too afraid to do a Vocaroo on account of his lisp is hella strong, the fucking pussy.

That’s what I heard…..(snickers)
That's interesting, supposedly you're the one who speaks with a lisp and sounds like a homosexual version of Sylvester the cat.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By the forum laughingstock who has a toadstool kingdom growing in his third world tier, shit-smeared bathroom?

I highly doubt it. The podgy slob doesn't even "own" a clean pair of socks, nevermind have the mental capability and wit to "own" me.

The stupid fuck struggles to string together a coherent sentence most of the time...

That house he was temporarily living in was his deceased parents place waiting to be fixed up for re-sale....he and one of his brothers were helping....

you don't know everything....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And the fear campaign continues

MEFRSAR_o.jpg
It's like they're saying "We didn't manage to kill enough people, this is what we're releasing next."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"or some prior iteration of it..."

Maybe if you didn't consume garbage cartoons and garbage food in your childhood, you wouldn't be so hard pressed to comprehend English....

An iteration is a new version of the thing. If it wasn't launched until 1994 it couldn't have been an iteration of itself.

It had to have been something different, even if similar.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
:eyeRoLL:

"A form, adaption, or version of something."

Sit your fat spic arse down and zip it, gash rash....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:eyeRoLL:

"A form, adaption, or version of something."

Sit your fat spic arse down and zip it, gash rash....

There is no repetition of a process, repeat (the same exact thing) twinkie toes

iteration

Definitions from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
·
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

noun

1. the repetition of a process or utterance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Give it a rest Dinky Dianna. Frank needs a blow job.

I'm guessing he's had sex with some pretty weird women. Who has purple genitalia? Fuck me...you would have thought he'd walk away from "purple"...sorry Sea, sometimes you males are completely disgusting. No control.