So basically we’re the best!?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breaky and Flea are my mates but for different whimsical reasons.

If either of you needs closure, just tear a couple of limbs off me and arrange them in an Egyptian pose or a floral arrangement.

I'm cool with that.

I'm really cool with that. Parents shouldn't outlive their kids and this reality is really fucked...

We all pretend to be powerful, and courageous, and whole, but the truth is that we never were from our first waking moments till the point of demise.

I can like Flea and I can like Breaky. I can like Poofer, Caskur, Shampain, Dove, cw, cun'T, Succubus, Murdock, Fat Danny, Vitriol, and even that barely morphine intelligible fuckwit Blandscape...I can even like Flynn for the odd things it does.

I like human beings and I like who I like...

So swallow a bag of concrete and all you harden the fuck up.
Just tell Flea that I didn’t threaten Caskur’s life before the inevitable storm happens. It’s all jokes until the revenue-makers come onto the scene! I don’t fear for me sunshine...I have money...I care for my beloved forum!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If either of you needs closure, just tear a couple of limbs off me and arrange them in an Egyptian pose or a floral arrangement.

I'm cool with that.

I'm really cool with that. Parents shouldn't outlive their kids and this reality is really fucked...

We all pretend to be powerful, and courageous, and whole, but the truth is that we never were from our first waking moments till the point of demise.

I can like Flea and I can like Breaky. I can like Poofer, Caskur, Shampain, Dove, cw, cun'T, Succubus, Murdock, Fat Danny, Vitriol, and even that barely morphine intelligible fuckwit Blandscape...I can even like Flynn for the odd things it does.

I love you, my friend. Hope you know that.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Dude

my presence alone

ee2661ad7eb50030138e81fbe9e10632.gif

Yes, baby. You're the boss. ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

I slay me (:
You’re a lovable dopey chap. Cute and all that. But shit for brains. You’ll thank me later for my brutal honesty mate. Gimmee a hug?

Buddy
...I couldn't give a flying fuck wut you think (:
I am here for laughs and a bit of release ... not to win them thar smarty trouser contests

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm cool with that.

I love you, my friend. Hope you know that.
You’re acting like a bitch! He knows it, we know it, so own it!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm cool with that.

Just tell Flea that I didn’t threaten Caskur’s life before the inevitable storm happens. It’s all jokes until the revenue-makers come onto the scene! I don’t for me sunshine...I have money...I care for my beloved forum!

You joked....but others took it wrong. I got what you were saying. Aussies do.

Unfortunately they aren't Aussies. They think that a population of 300-400 million means they control English with their shithouse definitions and despite the Commonwealth having just above 2 billion strong members...

Americans are fucked in language.

Don't hold it against them.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Breaky, I like you. You tell it like it is.....and I can understand your logical thinking.....but we have to keep X, lol. I think I can convince him to cross over. Imo, he is borderline, lol.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

I slay me (:
You’re a lovable dopey chap. Cute and all that. But shit for brains. You’ll thank me later for my brutal honesty mate. Gimmee a hug?

Buddy
...I couldn't give a flying fuck wut you think (:
I am here for laughs and a bit of release ... not to win them thar smarty trouser contests
But you’re still shit-for-brains! Nofing wong wif dat...I love yoo too!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breaky, I like you. You tell it like it is.....and I can understand your logical thinking.....but we have to keep X, lol. I think I can convince him to cross over. Imo, he is borderline, lol.
He’s a fucking liberal! He can be my mate, but I can’t quite trust him. His chosen path. It is what it is...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would kick Breaky's ass
first I would throat punch 'em

PerkyAllAmazonparrot-small.gif

BWAPP!!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

BWAPP!!
WTF? You aren’t trained like me! I’m arrogant and have skills for real...please! You have no hope against me...nobody has a fucking hope. You’re just lucky I like you enough cunt!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

BWAPP!!
WTF? You aren’t trained like me! I’m arrogant and have skills for real...please! You have no hope against me...nobody has a fucking hope. You’re just lucky I like you enough cunt!

I'd feed you a tree ffs

8LGT6jm.gif
That’s cute though.

It’s a long story, but I’m lethal. I did cage fight. I know we fuck around and shit. But...nobody is as fast as me. I could flex my arm right now, tonight, and you lot would quiver! Sponser the forum $5 and I will flex my arm. Nobody on this forum has my might, and I will prove it. $5...the cost of cheap ale! What say ye? You all fucking know that I’ll fuck you up! Lololololol $5 do it!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

BWAPP!!

I'd feed you a tree ffs

8LGT6jm.gif
That’s cute though.

It’s a long story, but I’m lethal. I did cage fight. I know we fuck around and shit. But...nobody is as fast as me. I could flex my arm right now, tonight, and you lot would quiver! Sponser the forum $5 and I will flex my arm. Nobody on this forum has my might, and I will prove it. $5...the cost of cheap ale! What say ye? You all fucking know that I’ll fuck you up! Lololololol $5 do it!

I would fuck your Bicep ... no lube either !

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I think both political parties are faggots and all drugs should be legalized to pay for automatic weapons for every man woman and child to start a peoples militia. Fuck the wall, how about a wall of bullets to stop the migrant flood.

Children should be taught how to use firearms at a young age. Mexicans make great target practice. I am not anti LEGAL immigration, I am just pro gun.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I drop in to see if you fuckwits have figured out how to have a decent forum and the only sane thread here is @Harry McKnackers threatening to pack his kit and bugger off.

I'm just grateful AF I stopped wasting time on the rest of you lot, months ago. If it wasn't for @Flynn getting to keep operating here, it'd truly be the depths of hell.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I drop in to see if you fuckwits have figured out how to have a decent forum and the only sane thread here is @Harry McKnackers threatening to pack his kit and bugger off.

I'm just grateful AF I stopped wasting time on the rest of you lot, months ago. If it wasn't for @Flynn getting to keep operating here, it'd truly be the depths of hell.

Nice to see you here. No reason to be a stranger

Succubus

Site Supporter

Indeed. Do us a favor and swap places with Admin? Hehehe

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Great gif, your libtardation cannot be glossed over or laughed off though unfortunately.

Would it help if a doll (black of course) was provided and you demonstrated where exactly the Marxist teachers in your youth touched you inappropriately, both mentally and physically?

Whatever happened, those Canadian leftist academics indoctrinated you good.....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Great gif, your libtardation cannot be glossed over or laughed off though unfortunately.

Would it help if a doll (black of course) was provided and you demonstrated where exactly the Marxist teachers in your youth touched you inappropriately, both mentally and physically?

Whatever happened, those Canadian leftist academics indoctrinated you good.....
3dYH.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter

Are you referring to the dewd's sexuality or his political leanings? :Confused4:

Just his THUD. Lol. Oh, his political leanings. I know he leans more left but I think I can break him....