So tonight I'm thinking about 'Global Warming'...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Since some parts of the world had a bit of a rough year in certain places, Kentucky being the latest.

So I thought to myself, what other places could there be that are isolated from our actual Earth itself, that we can monitor historical temps at? We can sort of measure the output of the Sun, and it indeed does vary slightly, but it's not an exact science in how we can currently measure that output.

So I looked to the moon, since we've been there. Sure enough, NASA did leave behind temp probes there in the early 1970's, which was something that was kept quiet for decades. That data now shows that the moon warmed up a bit also in the last 50 years.

Interestingly enough, even NASA is claiming that spacecraft caused the subsequent elevated temps on the lunar surface, since there could be no other explanation.

So I investigate the atmosphere of the moon, and realize it's essentially non-existent. There is a sort of atmosphere, but it basically does nothing, and is prone to off-gassing.

So, even NASA has blamed 'Lunar Warming' on a few shuttles that have landed there, on a planet that doesn't have an atmosphere to contain anything in the first place.

It's just something that interests me...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Since some parts of the world had a bit of a rough year in certain places, Kentucky being the latest.

So I thought to myself, what other places could there be that are isolated from our actual Earth itself, that we can monitor historical temps at? We can sort of measure the output of the Sun, and it indeed does vary slightly, but it's not an exact science in how we can currently measure that output.

So I looked to the moon, since we've been there. Sure enough, NASA did leave behind temp probes there in the early 1970's, which was something that was kept quiet for decades. That data now shows that the moon warmed up a bit also in the last 50 years.

Interestingly enough, even NASA is claiming that spacecraft caused the subsequent elevated temps on the lunar surface, since there could be no other explanation.

So I investigate the atmosphere of the moon, and realize it's essentially non-existent. There is a sort of atmosphere, but it basically does nothing, and is prone to off-gassing.

So, even NASA has blamed 'Lunar Warming' on a few shuttles that have landed there, on a planet that doesn't have an atmosphere to contain anything in the first place.

It's just something that interests me...
The actual disturbance of the regolith (moon soil/dust) by simply walking across the moon’s surface is what raised the temperature they are saying in this article…

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I've got to say. What a load of shit. On an object the size of the moon it isn't possible to cause warming with a couple of landers and a few boot prints.

Since the Industrial Revolution we have covered our planet with the residue of fossil fuels and changed our atmosphere to the point where the earth is warming. The good news is that Fossil fuels are about to run out and we will be forced to use sustainable energy.

Bad news for muscle car enthusiasts but fine for regiular folk.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The actual disturbance of the regolith (moon soil/dust) by simply walking across the moon’s surface is what raised the temperature they are saying in this article…

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It's interesting just how far they're stretching to stick to the narrative, isn't it?

You think your little bit of research on the moon's atmophere proves there is no human-caused climate change on Earth?

Alrighty then.