So, what's going to happen to the housing market now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They cant even do right by us all during a crisis. But they will if we just give them more. More power. More money. More state slavery.

How does that work?

I mean ya'll can have fun with that. I'll be in my can with my own energy sources and water sources(if/when needed) and I'll have guns and help out when the revolution comes but I'll certainly be yelling "I told you" lol.

My whole outlook has changed more towards how I want to be in a position to survive easily if I had NO income at all. I'm literally bailing on society. (Not giving up my income but incase it all comes crashing down it wont touch me to badly)

So? We still need a government. Sorry, but we can't exist without one. Yeah, the one that we have is corrupt, ON BOTH FUCKING SIDES OF THE AISLE. So we have to fix it. We can't cancel it because you don't like it.

Yes we do need government.

But their ONLY job should be protecting our Constitutional rights. That's IT.

Dont you think we would all naturally do better by our own communities without the damn government up our asses?

You know there are groups of doctors and nurses starting plans to get access to care for everyone?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus I do not trust the government wouldnt start killing people. Especailly the elderly.

If they had the reigns of health care and were in charge of redistribution of resources into medical care.......we can kiss terminal people goodbye. We can expect more abortions. Euthanasia would be a thing. There goes advancements and right to try and even autonomy. You are just a number. Judged by your likelihood to make a full recovery.

It's not that we are greedy or uncaring. It's that we dont trust the government. They fuck us over now.....you pointed it out yourself.

How does such a progressive state have all these homeless drug addicts all over the streets and the highest taxes? The fuck they doing with that money, Lot?

If regular ass people had all that to fix the community with? They would actually do it. I absolutely hold that if we had less state interference we could sort our own selves out.

Without our rights and liberties, we are just meat for the grinder.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They cant even do right by us all during a crisis. But they will if we just give them more. More power. More money. More state slavery.

How does that work?

I mean ya'll can have fun with that. I'll be in my can with my own energy sources and water sources(if/when needed) and I'll have guns and help out when the revolution comes but I'll certainly be yelling "I told you" lol.

My whole outlook has changed more towards how I want to be in a position to survive easily if I had NO income at all. I'm literally bailing on society. (Not giving up my income but incase it all comes crashing down it wont touch me to badly)

So? We still need a government. Sorry, but we can't exist without one. Yeah, the one that we have is corrupt, ON BOTH FUCKING SIDES OF THE AISLE. So we have to fix it. We can't cancel it because you don't like it.

Yes we do need government.

But their ONLY job should be protecting our Constitutional rights. That's IT.

Dont you think we would all naturally do better by our own communities without the damn government up our asses?

You know there are groups of doctors and nurses starting plans to get access to care for everyone?

That's not the way the world works, unfortunately. It just can't. Those doctors and nurses need to speed it the fuck up. Too many people are dying.

The government is already killing 30,000 people a year just by denying them healthcare, and PRIVATE hospitals are killing 200,000 a year through error. Another 50,000 die from superbugs they get in hospitals. All without the government's help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People wouldnt die from the government not providing healthcare is the government wasnt involved in health care, Lotus.

That's the thing. All they do is drive up cost, fuck with Doctors and conplicate medical care.

Biden should be tased in the fucking balls 100 times a minute for how he just made insulin expensive again.

And yeah the world can work like this and has. People are usually fine until the government comes in promising to help and then just puts everyone out of work.

Those doctors do this in their respective communities and pretty soon the government will probably shit on it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People wouldnt die from the government not providing healthcare is the government wasnt involved in health care, Lotus.

That's the thing. All they do is drive up cost, fuck with Doctors and conplicate medical care.

Biden should be tased in the fucking balls 100 times a minute for how he just made insulin expensive again.

And yeah the world can work like this and has. People are usually fine until the government comes in promising to help and then just puts everyone out of work.

Those doctors do this in their respective communities and pretty soon the government will probably shit on it.

Yeah, Dovey. That's right. Let's let 30,000 people die every year from lack of health insurance because you don't trust the government. That'll be fine. And let's ley 200k die every year in private hospitals because you prefer privatization. It's cool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, Dovey. That's right. Let's let 30,000 people die every year from lack of health insurance because you don't trust the government. That'll be fine. And let's ley 200k die every year in private hospitals because you prefer privatization. It's cool.

No I'm saying you guys shoving the government into healthcare is exactly what is killing people.

Now you want the government to be in total control so more people die?

Maybe we can even up the suicide rate for pain patients since there are still some people who can get narcotics? Let's call the government!

My argument is pulling the government OUT of healthcare would probably fix the problem

Also your reasoning here that 30k people die from lack of care is NOT proof of anything. Many people simply dont go to the doctor or listen. If you are assuming that absolutely no one would die if the government took over medical care? Lotus.....that is nuts.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No I'm saying you guys shoving the government into healthcare is exactly what is killing people.

Maybe we can even up the suicide rate for pain patients since there are still some people who can get narcotics? Let's call the government!

That's absurd. How do you blame the government when people die in private hospitals? Jesus, Dovey. Why do I bother arguing with you? You are illogial.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's absurd. How do you blame the government when people die in private hospitals? Jesus, Dovey. Why do I bother arguing with you? You are illogial.

How do you blame the government not controlling all of healthcare on that?

People die in hospitals everyday. That's where people go when they are deaths door

List the deaths and what caused them....I promise its NOT because the government didnt save them.

In fact I bet some of those deaths can actually be blamed on bullshit government regulations.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I think I over estimated the price.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They've owned it for less than a year and jacked up the price almost 300k. Flippers are evil.

A business I still participate in. Sorry. Didn’t you see this coming 4 years ago?

I've seen it coming for longer. It's what has made the USA unlivable. It's fucked up.
California is Unlivable. So are many other democrat controlled areas of the country like NY and NJ

Places like Texas, Tennessee and Florida are doing just fine

Three states I'd never want to live in.

Why though?

Because I enjoy art, culture, academia, and intelligent friends. I also find Texas to be really depressingly ugly.

Here's your fucking art and culture and oh so pretty is is

Yeah. A homeless area. Cause: skyrocketing real estate and ridiculously low wages.
In a state controlled by liberals for decades

hello?

Yeah. I'm not a Democrat. Hello?
You support their policies. Hello?

Never once saw you start a thread complaining about Pelosi, Waters, Newsom or Harris

All of which are directly responsible for the conditions you are complaining about

but you'll start 20K threads whinning about trump tho

Trying to play both sides of the coin wont work with me, shill

You truly have reading comprehension issues.

I have posted many, many times about how much I detest Pelosi. Harris is a despicable monster, and I have also posted that many, many, many times. Waters will die soon, so wgaf? Newsome is just more of the same corporate shit. You cannot post one link to me supporting ANY of their policies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They've owned it for less than a year and jacked up the price almost 300k. Flippers are evil.

A business I still participate in. Sorry. Didn’t you see this coming 4 years ago?

I've seen it coming for longer. It's what has made the USA unlivable. It's fucked up.
California is Unlivable. So are many other democrat controlled areas of the country like NY and NJ

Why though?

Because I enjoy art, culture, academia, and intelligent friends. I also find Texas to be really depressingly ugly.

Yeah. A homeless area. Cause: skyrocketing real estate and ridiculously low wages.

hello?

Never once saw you start a thread complaining about Pelosi, Waters, Newsom or Harris

All of which are directly responsible for the conditions you are complaining about

I have posted many, many times about how much I detest Pelosi. Harris is a despicable monster, and I have also posted that many, many, many times. Waters will die soon, so wgaf? Newsome is just more of the same corporate shit. You cannot post one link to me supporting ANY of their policies.
You don’t start 5 threads a day complaining about every thing they do

phony

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why though?

hello?

phony

None of those psychos are nearly as fun as Trump, though.

He is just much more fun to talk about.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why though?

hello?

phony

YOu can tell even the liberal scum misses him

It's like their lives are now as empty as their skulls without him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why though?

hello?

phony

We all miss him lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why though?

hello?

phony

We all miss him lol.
He was the greatest president ever.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why though?

hello?

phony

We all miss him lol.

I don't miss him at all. His stupidity was horrifying.

What all of you partisan hacks don't understand is that I have actually volunteered for many political causes, for years and years. And every single time I volunteer, and spend time doing phone banking, working in offices, whatever, it is ALWAYS for non-corporatre candidartes. ALWAYS. I do not support a single, solitary corporate Dem. I think Pelosi and Harris are two of the biggest monsters in government now. I detest Biden. I think the Clintons shoud be in prison. Obama sucks.

The thing is, I give you Trumpers shit because you are the biggest lemmings in the country. You have fallen for a great troll. Trump never cared about you and he never did anything for you. You are fun to troll because you are so profoundly gullible. You fell for that fucking narcissistic loser. SMH I am stunned that anyone can be that stupid. You were the same with Bush. You refused to see the shit he and Cheney were pulling. It's pathetic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why though?

hello?

phony

We all miss him lol.

What all of you partisan hacks don't understand is that I have actually volunteered for many political causes, for years and years. And every single time I volunteer, and spend time doing phone banking, working in offices, whatever, it is ALWAYS for non-corporatre candidartes. ALWAYS. I do not support a single, solitary corporate Dem. I think Pelosi and Harris are two of the biggest monsters in government now. I detest Biden. I think the Clintons shoud be in prison. Obama sucks.

The thing is, I give you Trumpers shit because you are the biggest lemmings in the country. You have fallen for a great troll. Trump never cared about you and he never did anything for you. You are fun to troll because you are so profoundly gullible. You fell for that fucking narcissistic loser. SMH I am stunned that anyone can be that stupid. You were the same with Bush. You refused to see the shit he and Cheney were pulling. It's pathetic.

You sissy snowflakes on the left don't like trump because you'd rather be lied to softly than told the true bluntly.

You saps have the emotional constitution of an icecream cone on a hot summer day

Gimps. Every last one of you

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why though?

hello?

phony

We all miss him lol.

You sissy snowflakes on the left don't like trump because you'd rather be lied to softly than told the true bluntly.

You saps have the emotional constitution of an icecream cone on a hot summer day

How do you get that out of me telling you I hate the Dems, I am not a Dem, and I don't vote for them? Jesus, you are fucking thick. All the meat that should be in your dick is wrapped around your tiny brain, giving the illusion that your brain is of normal size, but you're really just a tiny-dicked meathead.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why though?

hello?

phony

We all miss him lol.

How do you get that out of me telling you I hate the Dems, I am not a Dem, and I don't vote for them? Jesus, you are fucking thick. All the meat that should be in your dick is wrapped around your tiny brain, giving the illusion that your brain is of normal size, but you're really just a tiny-dicked meathead.
Like I've told you a thousand times.

You're not starting a thread a day complaining about Biden or anyone on the left for that matter. Stop trying to hide your shillness behind a glass door you transparent fuckwit

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why though?

hello?

phony

We all miss him lol.

Like I've told you a thousand times.

You're not starting a thread a day complaining about Biden or anyone on the left for that matter. Stop trying to hide your shillness behind a glass door you transparent fuckwit

Biden hasn't been in office for two weeks yet.

How many fucking times have I said I hate him? Probably on the order of a few hundred already. And during the primaries, I certainly started threads about how the Dems, including Biden, were fucking Bernie over. I've been calling him Sloppy Joe for more than a year. Go look it up on SG. That, in case you're too think to get it, is a reference to how handsy the little fucker is.

Go fuck yourself.

No one in the history of the universe has done as much blatantly hysterically idiotic shit as Trump, so he deserved more threads. FACT.

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Biden hasn't been in office for two weeks yet.

How many fucking times have I said I hate him? Probably on the order of a few hundred already. And during the primaries, I certainly started threads about how the Dems, including Biden, were fucking Bernie over. I've been calling him Sloppy Joe for more than a year. Go look it up on SG. That, in case you're too think to get it, is a reference to how handsy the little fucker is.

Go fuck yourself.

No one in the history of the universe has done as much blatantly hysterically idiotic shit as Trump, so he deserved more threads. FACT.

giphy.gif
You were complaining an whining about trump BEFORE he took office. Who you kidding, shill?