What do you think is going to happen on Jan 17th-20th?

Do you think anyone will be killed?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Oh hey guess what girls? Ya want to know something awful? Twitter just 86'd 70K Real American Patriots Twitter Accounts, that makes me so mad i just want to Shout! Hold my hands up, Shout!.....
And they did the same thing some time ago:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

All patriotic ehhmm.... Chinese people? Oh... Yeah it's definitely just Trump they throw off their platform... Nobody else spreading bullshit... Probably all fake news, right? They are only out for Trump... Or would it be that they actually tolerated the asshole for too long?

Let's face it, they kind of had to do that because they were getting hammered in the media for their hypocrisy. Eventually they are going to have to shut down all CCP and Iranian mullah accounts and even the barking mad left wingers in America as they routinely break Twitter's rules and Twitter does nothing. I doubt you lefties understand what you've done yet or how it will come back to bite you in the ass.
Let me state it simpler: banning people that break their rules is not uncommon for Twitter and most other social media.

Trump is not special for getting banned. The only way he is special, is that they let him continue for too long.
The left is special in that so many of them routinely break Twitter's rules yet twitter hardly ever enforces its rules on them. I will remind you that selectively enforced rules are no rules at all.
Twitter has also banned left extremists. Try to keep an open view and not to see only what you want to see.
Thy cannot ban everyone that "slightly" breaks the rules. Trump broke them multiple times, refused to change his behaviour and was banned. Not for him being a repulican. Due to his own actions

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There will be demonstrations but not much will come of it. Democrats will continue to lie and spin but that is just what they do.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP needs to keep this simmering for four moar years so there will be protests but nothing as cool as the 6th.
Libs will be freaked the fuk out over the LEGITIMATE criticism they're about to get for fucking the country up royally. You think they're violent now? It's gonna be WORSE!

Biden doesn't have the energy to govern our country.

As for libs, well without TRUMP around what are they going to do? They'll be bored out of politics too.

Real libs? We will be giving Biden shit. I want what's good for the country and for working Americans, not the corporate overlords or contributors to DemoCretin and RepubliCon politicans.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There will be demonstrations but not much will come of it. Democrats will continue to lie and spin but that is just what they do.

Do you ever check yourself on your profound hypocrisy?

Cons AND Dems lie their asses off. That's what it takes to be a US representative in any post, including POTUS. You take the money from your donors, you use your position to rake in more money, and then you lie to your constituents about what you're really doing in DC.

BOTH PARTIES DO IT. Cons just happen to be more experienced at this dance.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Both parties do take donations, both parties can be hypocrites, but conservatives tend to be logical consistent in their positions where as liberals literally do nothing but flip flop and lie where ever they can. They are also the ones who for at least the last year have been encouraging and calling for ever more political violence. Then liberals have the gall to act surprised when other people respond to their violence.

You need to stop with your false equivalency lies.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh hey guess what girls? Ya want to know something awful? Twitter just 86'd 70K Real American Patriots Twitter Accounts, that makes me so mad i just want to Shout! Hold my hands up, Shout!.....

All patriotic ehhmm.... Chinese people? Oh... Yeah it's definitely just Trump they throw off their platform... Nobody else spreading bullshit... Probably all fake news, right? They are only out for Trump... Or would it be that they actually tolerated the asshole for too long?

Let's face it, they kind of had to do that because they were getting hammered in the media for their hypocrisy. Eventually they are going to have to shut down all CCP and Iranian mullah accounts and even the barking mad left wingers in America as they routinely break Twitter's rules and Twitter does nothing. I doubt you lefties understand what you've done yet or how it will come back to bite you in the ass.
Let me state it simpler: banning people that break their rules is not uncommon for Twitter and most other social media.

Trump is not special for getting banned. The only way he is special, is that they let him continue for too long.

The left is special in that so many of them routinely break Twitter's rules yet twitter hardly ever enforces its rules on them. I will remind you that selectively enforced rules are no rules at all.
I expect you commie fucktards will cry out for Trump to be executed the instant he announces his new media outlet.

The fat prick isn’t worth it. Hanging that fat body in his jail cell in private would work
Sure major semen. Once it happens, you'll be one of the loudest.

God punishes sinners. Remember?

Both parties do take donations, both parties can be hypocrites, but conservatives tend to be logical consistent in theor positions where as liberals literally do nothing but flip flop and lie where ever they can. They are also the ones who for at least the last year have been encouraging and calling for ever more political violence. Then liberals have the gall to act surprised when other people respond to their violence.

You are 1000% full of shite. So full of it, it's leaking out your eyeballs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
First of faggit, I'm not fond of your fantasies about me jerkin off. But hey, all you faggits want what you cant have and thats why we should throw you all off hotel buildings.

Now as far as twatter, I'm thrilled at them shooting themselves in the ass. This is the momentum we've needed for years to see the rise of a CONservative social media empire. This is not unlike the rise of Fox news which has PWN3D! you crying bitches for decades!!!
Lol, you are so funny!
LOL! Funny is gonna be your meltie when Trump is running a media empire! :Grin3:

I think yer Unca Donald ruined his chances at that with this failed January 6th gonna get Wild event, Lokmeer.

that was his last opportunity to ignite his grassroots support and control the Republican party in 2024.

What Trump should have done, was to be present at the Capitol building to control his supporters to ensure that the dman thing didn't get outta hand. If Trump had been there, and a few rowdies got outta control, he woulda just said stop, and they wouldn't have rioted nor proceeded any further into the building.

The reasons why it got outta control was Trump just didn't bother showing up to calm them down
He said/promised he'd show up but never did..
That was the nail in the coffin for him and that's all she wrote.

That was Trump's strategic bluder and big mistake.

Now getting booted off of twitter and Big Tech barring him access to the Internet, he won't have a voice to spread his message. The foundations were there with TrumpTV, but they've definitely stalled now. His time likely has passed. all he can do is finish his term. And of course the Democrats will run down the clock on him.

I dunno, maybe it's possible he coild get a voice again, but he and his suporters would have to build their own network from the ground up. Something which Big Techh and their allies will do their best to stop.

The big tech censorship and Biden talking about domestic terror legislation isnt winning voters to the democrats. I'm seeing people regret their Biden vote.

The dems will fuck it up in their first few weeks.

We need a new party. A peoples party.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotus, you seem to be mistaking your own shit droppings for other peoples.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I expect you commie fucktards will cry out for Trump to be executed the instant he announces his new media outlet.

The fat prick isn’t worth it. Hanging that fat body in his jail cell in private would work

Both parties do take donations, both parties can be hypocrites, but conservatives tend to be logical consistent in theor positions where as liberals literally do nothing but flip flop and lie where ever they can. They are also the ones who for at least the last year have been encouraging and calling for ever more political violence. Then liberals have the gall to act surprised when other people respond to their violence.

Really? What did he say there that was wrong? He is 100 percent correct.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The only thing the CON party is logical about is their pursuit of profits for the wealthy at the expense of working Americans. I am constantly amazed at how you people vote to decrease your own opportunities in order to enrich your corporate masters.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
First of faggit, I'm not fond of your fantasies about me jerkin off. But hey, all you faggits want what you cant have and thats why we should throw you all off hotel buildings.

Now as far as twatter, I'm thrilled at them shooting themselves in the ass. This is the momentum we've needed for years to see the rise of a CONservative social media empire. This is not unlike the rise of Fox news which has PWN3D! you crying bitches for decades!!!
Lol, you are so funny!
LOL! Funny is gonna be your meltie when Trump is running a media empire! :Grin3:

I think yer Unca Donald ruined his chances at that with this failed January 6th gonna get Wild event, Lokmeer.

that was his last opportunity to ignite his grassroots support and control the Republican party in 2024.

What Trump should have done, was to be present at the Capitol building to control his supporters to ensure that the dman thing didn't get outta hand. If Trump had been there, and a few rowdies got outta control, he woulda just said stop, and they wouldn't have rioted nor proceeded any further into the building.

The reasons why it got outta control was Trump just didn't bother showing up to calm them down
He said/promised he'd show up but never did..
That was the nail in the coffin for him and that's all she wrote.

That was Trump's strategic bluder and big mistake.

Now getting booted off of twitter and Big Tech barring him access to the Internet, he won't have a voice to spread his message. The foundations were there with TrumpTV, but they've definitely stalled now. His time likely has passed. all he can do is finish his term. And of course the Democrats will run down the clock on him.

I dunno, maybe it's possible he coild get a voice again, but he and his suporters would have to build their own network from the ground up. Something which Big Techh and their allies will do their best to stop.

The big tech censorship and Biden talking about domestic terror legislation isnt winning voters to the democrats. I'm seeing people regret their Biden vote.

The dems will fuck it up in their first few weeks.

We need a new party. A peoples party.

Funny Dovey. We were talking the same thing with that same name in 1969, although it was the other side.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It absolutely isnt about the rules or people would be equally banned across the board for incitement.

Also that doesnt give Apple, Amazon the right to dictate another platforms tos. They literally tried to stomp out competition.

This is the government using corporate middle men to silence dissent and influence public opinion. Uganda just banned Twitter for interfering in their election process much the same way these platforms interfered with ours.

You just dont care to hear anything negative about the people you support and if it fights your bias you'll run with it.

Youd rather dislike regular ass citizens than criticize your glorious overlords.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP took no corporate donations. Every major company hates him.

Stop with that lame argument. He used the office of POTUS to profit off the government. The government PAID for hundreds of people to stay in his properties. His other businesses continued to run, with his son overseeing them. He is a huckster and a thief, and he worked the government for profits for four years.

WE, THE PEOPLE have been paying taxes to enrich him for four years. And our tax cut is sunsetting, while the billionaires' tax cuts are not.

If you people would learn to just stop listening to anything a politician says, and instead followed the money, you would finally understand the truth of all of this.

FUCK BOTH PARTIES AND FUCK BIDEN AND TRUMP!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The only thing the CON party is logical about is their pursuit of profits for the wealthy at the expense of working Americans. I am constantly amazed at how you people vote to decrease your own opportunities in order to enrich your corporate masters.

That isnt really what he said, and who are these "cons"? You are talking about a bunch of establishment Republicans that no one really liked going in.

He means they are not as openly manipulative and willing to smear and openly lie and pander as much as the dems. They are more consistent and you know what to expect from them.....which is pretty what we always get.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been voting third party since 2012. Where the hell have you been?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stop with that lame argument. He used the office of POTUS to profit off the government. The government PAID for hundreds of people to stay in his properties. His other businesses continued to run, with his son overseeing them. He is a huckster and a thief, and he worked the government for profits for four years.

WE, THE PEOPLE have been paying taxes to enrich him for four years. And our tax cut is sunsetting, while the billionaires' tax cuts are not.

If you people would learn to just stop listening to anything a politician says, and instead followed the money, you would finally understand the truth of all of this.

He is the first president since Truman to leave the office broker than he was going in.

That's just the truth.

The parties are more than willing to use him as a scape goat and dodge all responsibility and accountability and the media helps that endeavor.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

There is nobody controlling him. He does what he wants...much more than we can say for Slow Joe...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That isnt really what he said, and who are these "cons"? You are talking about a bunch of establishment Republicans that no one really liked going in.

He means they are not as openly manipulative and willing to smear and openly lie and pander as much as the dems. They are more consistent and you know what to expect from them.....which is pretty what we always get.

I'm talking about establishment cons AND people who voted for Trump. You people are all dupes, along with establishment dems. ALL DUPES. Trump is a massive liar and grifter. I don't know how anyone with half a brain could be conned into believing anything that man says.

Yes, cons are completely willing to openly lie and slander. Open your damn eyes. You are under the partisan spell. You are just as sad as people who believe the lies dems tell.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is nobody controlling him. He does what he wants...much more than we can say for Slow Joe...

He may not be controlled by the RNC, but he is controlled by his pernicious sociopathy. He's not the prefect partisan hack, but he is the perfect tyrannical oligarch. Neither model is good for the country.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I'm talking about establishment cons AND people who voted for Trump. You people are all dupes, along with establishment dems. ALL DUPES. Trump is a massive liar and grifter. I don't know how anyone with half a brain could be conned into believing anything that man says.

Yes, cons are completely willing to openly lie and slander. Open your damn eyes. You are under the partisan spell. You are just as sad as people who believe the lies dems tell.
All his grift still costs us much less than Bush and Obama style wars and interventions abroad.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, you people literally turned the election system into "Legends of the Banana Republic".

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

He may not be controlled by the RNC, but he is controlled by his pernicious sociopathy. He's not the prefect partisan hack, but he is the perfect tyrannical oligarch. Neither model is good for the country.
Sadly that is the choice we were given. I will take the imperial option, thanks.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All his grift still costs us much less than Bush and Obama style wars and interventions abroad.

The wars continued under Trump. He made a feeble attempt to end one of the eight. Whoop de doo.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sadly that is the choice we were given. I will take the imperial option, thanks.

You could have voted for Jill Stein.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The next 4 years will be spent trying to survive an economy thats imploded and the illegitimacy of the entire government. You think people hate you now kibs....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
War? Sad we lost almost 400,000 people, and rising. Trump lost the war, due to lack of interest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right. So let's spend 4 years pushing histrionic, inflammatory and divisive propaganda on a brainwashing psychological warfare level.

What exactly did Trump do that was "tyrannical"? What legislation did he work on that negatively impacted anyones rights and liberties?

Have you noticed these politicains are all kinda teamed up under that Capitol narrative? The one that is inspiring the punisher Joe to work on legislation that will criminalize dissent?

How about that corporate fascism of censoring speech and actively assisting one political party and upholding their narratives?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

You could have voted for Jill Stein.
And the tooth fairy...