What do you think is going to happen on Jan 17th-20th?

Do you think anyone will be killed?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TRUMP took no corporate donations. Every major company hates him.

Stop with that lame argument. He used the office of POTUS to profit off the government. The government PAID for hundreds of people to stay in his properties. His other businesses continued to run, with his son overseeing them. He is a huckster and a thief, and he worked the government for profits for four years.

WE, THE PEOPLE have been paying taxes to enrich him for four years. And our tax cut is sunsetting, while the billionaires' tax cuts are not.

If you people would learn to just stop listening to anything a politician says, and instead followed the money, you would finally understand the truth of all of this.

FUCK BOTH PARTIES AND FUCK BIDEN AND TRUMP!
There is nobody controlling him. He does what he wants...much more than we can say for Slow Joe...

He may not be controlled by the RNC, but he is controlled by his pernicious sociopathy. He's not the prefect partisan hack, but he is the perfect tyrannical oligarch. Neither model is good for the country.
Sadly that is the choice we were given. I will take the imperial option, thanks.

You could have voted for Jill Stein.

A third party candidate will never win. That's why Trump ran on the Republican ticket.

He tried running on the Reform party in 99 and it didnt work out.

The only way to break up that two party delusion is from inside it.

Kinda like how they are destroying America. From within it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
War? Sad we lost almost 400,000 people, and rising. Trump lost the war, due to lack of interest.
Dont worry, biden will make China pay.............Hunter! PWN3D!

What about the Impeached ones debt? Whose gonna pay that one off. Melania?

You are gonna blame Trump while Biden cozies back up to the viscious Chinese government that caused this problem.

And you let the states off the hook. I guess its Trumps fault so many governors dropped the ball?

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
momma sez there is a civil war coming and since republicans have all the guns thay will win.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
War? Sad we lost almost 400,000 people, and rising. Trump lost the war, due to lack of interest.

I think you're very well aware that the Trump Brand will skyrocket. He'll be richer than ever in a short period of time!

Along with another Goat induced wet dream

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think you're very well aware that the Trump Brand will skyrocket. He'll be richer than ever in a short period of time!

I made you mad so you have to resort to animal abuse again, ehh? Well, hopefully that keeps you occupied and away from the day care facilities!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hell, libs will prolly pay China for releasing the virus on us. Libs love making America miserable!

Like Mexico paying for the wall, that’s will soon be dead in the desert in a few days?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I made you mad so you have to resort to animal abuse again, ehh? Well, hopefully that keeps you occupied and away from the day care facilities!

I am simple relating the truth about you Mohamed

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Melanie's going back to Europe a wealthy woman probably.
Unless Trumps Bankruptcy nulls out her pre-nup.
Fitting end for her if it does.
Then the tell-all book will come out, lol!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hell, libs will prolly pay China for releasing the virus on us. Libs love making America miserable!

Like Mexico paying for the wall, that’s will soon be dead in the desert in a few days?
Tard, Hunters already been caught red handed. His own fukin laptop nailed him. Thats what happens when you're on drugs, you get sloppy and get caught. BTW, how much of that payoff money goes to the stripper that had his kid? Is he making his monthly support payments to her? Motherfucker best keep hustling!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wonder if it will be anything like when Trump got inaugurated. (shame I cant post the video of all the destruction)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

and then they all get off....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hypocrisy.....

Supporters are calling on the Trump administration to dismiss all charges against the remaining 188 defendants.

"This is a clear victory for the six defendants who were just tried and a rejection of the government's attempt to criminalize dissent," said Betty Rothstein of Defend J20 Resistance. "We're continuing to call on the Trump administration to dismiss all charges against the remaining 188 Inauguration Day defendants awaiting trial."

"When you are putting a case like this together, you have to make tough decisions and draw lines and decide between those who are engaged in constitutionally-protected activity and those who are engaged in criminal activity, and prosecute the latter and not prosecute the former," said defense attorney Steven McCool.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First of faggit, I'm not fond of your fantasies about me jerkin off. But hey, all you faggits want what you cant have and thats why we should throw you all off hotel buildings.

Now as far as twatter, I'm thrilled at them shooting themselves in the ass. This is the momentum we've needed for years to see the rise of a CONservative social media empire. This is not unlike the rise of Fox news which has PWN3D! you crying bitches for decades!!!
Lol, you are so funny!
LOL! Funny is gonna be your meltie when Trump is running a media empire! :Grin3:

I think yer Unca Donald ruined his chances at that with this failed January 6th gonna get Wild event, Lokmeer.

that was his last opportunity to ignite his grassroots support and control the Republican party in 2024.

What Trump should have done, was to be present at the Capitol building to control his supporters to ensure that the dman thing didn't get outta hand. If Trump had been there, and a few rowdies got outta control, he woulda just said stop, and they wouldn't have rioted nor proceeded any further into the building.

The reasons why it got outta control was Trump just didn't bother showing up to calm them down
He said/promised he'd show up but never did..
That was the nail in the coffin for him and that's all she wrote.

That was Trump's strategic bluder and big mistake.

Now getting booted off of twitter and Big Tech barring him access to the Internet, he won't have a voice to spread his message. The foundations were there with TrumpTV, but they've definitely stalled now. His time likely has passed. all he can do is finish his term. And of course the Democrats will run down the clock on him.

I dunno, maybe it's possible he coild get a voice again, but he and his suporters would have to build their own network from the ground up. Something which Big Techh and their allies will do their best to stop.

The big tech censorship and Biden talking about domestic terror legislation isnt winning voters to the democrats. I'm seeing people regret their Biden vote.

The dems will fuck it up in their first few weeks.

We need a new party. A peoples party.

Well, the Democrats have at least 2 years to push their agenda through since the control the Presidency House & Senate.

So if they screw up then they have only themselves to blame. No more Donald or Republican Senate to tell them what to do.

BTW, do you think another party will emerge in the place of the Republican party, Dovey?
Are the Republican Party's days numbered?

If so, what will grow in its place?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
First of faggit, I'm not fond of your fantasies about me jerkin off. But hey, all you faggits want what you cant have and thats why we should throw you all off hotel buildings.

Now as far as twatter, I'm thrilled at them shooting themselves in the ass. This is the momentum we've needed for years to see the rise of a CONservative social media empire. This is not unlike the rise of Fox news which has PWN3D! you crying bitches for decades!!!
Lol, you are so funny!
LOL! Funny is gonna be your meltie when Trump is running a media empire! :Grin3:

I think yer Unca Donald ruined his chances at that with this failed January 6th gonna get Wild event, Lokmeer.

that was his last opportunity to ignite his grassroots support and control the Republican party in 2024.

What Trump should have done, was to be present at the Capitol building to control his supporters to ensure that the dman thing didn't get outta hand. If Trump had been there, and a few rowdies got outta control, he woulda just said stop, and they wouldn't have rioted nor proceeded any further into the building.

The reasons why it got outta control was Trump just didn't bother showing up to calm them down

Now getting booted off of twitter and Big Tech barring him access to the Internet, he won't have a voice to spread his message. The foundations were there with TrumpTV, but they've definitely stalled now. His time likely has passed. all he can do is finish his term. And of course the Democrats will run down the clock on him.

I dunno, maybe it's possible he coild get a voice again, but he and his suporters would have to build their own network from the ground up. Something which Big Techh and their allies will do their best to stop.

The big tech censorship and Biden talking about domestic terror legislation isnt winning voters to the democrats. I'm seeing people regret their Biden vote.

Well, the Democrats have at least 2 years to push their agenda through since the control the Presidency House & Senate.

So if they screw up then they have only themselves to blame. No more Donald or Republican Senate to tell them what to do.

BTW, do you think another party will emerge in the place of the Republican party, Dovey?
Are the Republican Party's days numbered/
If nothing else Mitch McConnel knows how to obstruct from a minority position, so either the D's change the rules, or they have Clinton Foundation's wet team take his out out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol, you are so funny!

Are the Republican Party's days numbered?

If so, what will grow in its place?
And if they can use the cover of COVID to push mail in ballots again, they'll win even more seats than this cheat.