What do you think is going to happen on Jan 17th-20th?

Do you think anyone will be killed?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm watching CNN and all they talk about is Trump being blocked on Twitter. What do you think will be the outcome of this event leading to the transition of our president?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think there will be some protests and violence. Nothing too out of hand. Maybe 3-6 people die. Trump will announce his 2024 campaign to piss off libs.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP needs to keep this simmering for four moar years so there will be protests but nothing as cool as the 6th.
Libs will be freaked the fuk out over the LEGITIMATE criticism they're about to get for fucking the country up royally. You think they're violent now? It's gonna be WORSE!
Use lubrication while u jerk your gerkin friendo, Good times! Omg lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh hey guess what girls? Ya want to know something awful? Twitter just 86'd 70K Real American Patriots Twitter Accounts, that makes me so mad i just want to Shout! Hold my hands up, Shout!.....

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
TRUMP needs to keep this simmering for four moar years so there will be protests but nothing as cool as the 6th.
Libs will be freaked the fuk out over the LEGITIMATE criticism they're about to get for fucking the country up royally. You think they're violent now? It's gonna be WORSE!

Biden doesn't have the energy to govern our country.

As for libs, well without TRUMP around what are they going to do? They'll be bored out of politics too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First of faggit, I'm not fond of your fantasies about me jerkin off. But hey, all you faggits want what you cant have and thats why we should throw you all off hotel buildings.

Now as far as twatter, I'm thrilled at them shooting themselves in the ass. This is the momentum we've needed for years to see the rise of a CONservative social media empire. This is not unlike the rise of Fox news which has PWN3D! you crying bitches for decades!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
First of faggit, I'm not fond of your fantasies about me jerkin off. But hey, all you faggits want what you cant have and thats why we should throw you all off hotel buildings.

Now as far as twatter, I'm thrilled at them shooting themselves in the ass. This is the momentum we've needed for years to see the rise of a CONservative social media empire. This is not unlike the rise of Fox news which has PWN3D! you crying bitches for decades!!!
Lol, you are so funny!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol, you are so funny!
LOL! Funny is gonna be your meltie when Trump is running a media empire! :Grin3:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Lol, you are so funny!
LOL! Funny is gonna be your meltie when Trump is running a media empire! :Grin3:

"Strike me down and I shall become moar powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol, you are so funny!

I think yer Unca Donald ruined his chances at that with this failed January 6th gonna get Wild event, Lokmeer.

that was his last opportunity to ignite his grassroots support and control the Republican party in 2024.

What Trump should have done, was to be present at the Capitol building to control his supporters to ensure that the dman thing didn't get outta hand. If Trump had been there, and a few rowdies got outta control, he woulda just said stop, and they wouldn't have rioted nor proceeded any further into the building.

The reasons why it got outta control was Trump just didn't bother showing up to calm them down
He said/promised he'd show up but never did..
That was the nail in the coffin for him and that's all she wrote.

That was Trump's strategic bluder and big mistake.

Now getting booted off of twitter and Big Tech barring him access to the Internet, he won't have a voice to spread his message. The foundations were there with TrumpTV, but they've definitely stalled now. His time likely has passed. all he can do is finish his term. And of course the Democrats will run down the clock on him.

I dunno, maybe it's possible he coild get a voice again, but he and his suporters would have to build their own network from the ground up. Something which Big Techh and their allies will do their best to stop.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Lol, you are so funny!

I think yer Unca Donald ruined his chances at that with this failed January 6th gonna get Wild event, Lokmeer.

that was his last opportunity to ignite his grassroots support and control the Republican party in 2024.

What Trump should have done, was to be present at the Capitol building to control his supporters to ensure that the dman thing didn't get outta hand. If Trump had been there, and a few rowdies got outta control, he woulda just said stop, and they wouldn't have rioted nor proceeded any further into the building.

The reasons why it got outta control was Trump just didn't bother showing up to calm them down

Now getting booted off of twitter and Big Tech barring him access to the Internet, he won't have a voice to spread his message. The foundations were there with TrumpTV, but they've definitely stalled now. His time likely has passed. all he can do is finish his term. And of course the Democrats will run down the clock on him.

I dunno, maybe it's possible he coild get a voice again, but he and his suporters would have to build their own network from the ground up. Something which Big Techh and their allies will do their best to stop.

He should have shown up armed and armored and led the siege himself.

Who knows maybe he'll do that next week...God willing.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Oh hey guess what girls? Ya want to know something awful? Twitter just 86'd 70K Real American Patriots Twitter Accounts, that makes me so mad i just want to Shout! Hold my hands up, Shout!.....
And they did the same thing some time ago:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

All patriotic ehhmm.... Chinese people? Oh... Yeah it's definitely just Trump they throw off their platform... Nobody else spreading bullshit... Probably all fake news, right? They are only out for Trump... Or would it be that they actually tolerated the asshole for too long?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol, you are so funny!

Oh, yeah! I agree! I'd love to see what becomes of Great Warrior Trump within thirty seconds of trying that!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol, you are so funny!

Trump? He hasn’t a red hair on his fat ass. He will be leading the Pussies into the bunker.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I expect you commie fucktards will cry out for Trump to be executed the instant he announces his new media outlet.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I expect you commie fucktards will cry out for Trump to be executed the instant he announces his new media outlet.

The fat prick isn’t worth it. Hanging that fat body in his jail cell in private would work

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All patriotic ehhmm.... Chinese people? Oh... Yeah it's definitely just Trump they throw off their platform... Nobody else spreading bullshit... Probably all fake news, right? They are only out for Trump... Or would it be that they actually tolerated the asshole for too long?

Let's face it, they kind of had to do that because they were getting hammered in the media for their hypocrisy. Eventually they are going to have to shut down all CCP and Iranian mullah accounts and even the barking mad left wingers in America as they routinely break Twitter's rules and Twitter does nothing. I doubt you lefties understand what you've done yet or how it will come back to bite you in the ass.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Let's face it, they kind of had to do that because they were getting hammered in the media for their hypocrisy. Eventually they are going to have to shut down all CCP and Iranian mullah accounts and even the barking mad left wingers in America as they routinely break Twitter's rules and Twitter does nothing. I doubt you lefties understand what you've done yet or how it will come back to bite you in the ass.
Let me state it simpler: banning people that break their rules is not uncommon for Twitter and most other social media.

Trump is not special for getting banned. The only way he is special, is that they let him continue for too long.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The fat prick isn’t worth it. Hanging that fat body in his jail cell in private would work
Sure major semen. Once it happens, you'll be one of the loudest.

God punishes sinners. Remember?
Eventually. However, He expects us to execute degenerates in real time.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure major semen. Once it happens, you'll be one of the loudest.

God punishes sinners. Remember?
Eventually. However, He expects us to execute degenerates in real time.

Pretty sure your brothers have lost their will.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Let me state it simpler: banning people that break their rules is not uncommon for Twitter and most other social media.

Trump is not special for getting banned. The only way he is special, is that they let him continue for too long.

The left is special in that so many of them routinely break Twitter's rules yet twitter hardly ever enforces its rules on them. I will remind you that selectively enforced rules are no rules at all.