Spiritual Cleaning Discussion

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello everyone… I’m Murdy. I’m a confirmed Catholic and practicing white witch ~ which means I do not cast spells that go against free will on anyone.

I wanted to talk about clearing your home of negative energy and welcome everyone regardless of spiritual affiliation to join in this positive discussion.

For starters, you will need something to burn in. Many people burn in an abalone shell. I prefer to use a small cauldron, but this would work well too:

New Age Cast Iron Incense Burner with Wooden Handle
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The first burn product I’m going to discuss is copal, which was used by the ancient Mayan & Aztec civilizations.

You can buy this on Amazon:

Copal Resin from México 100% Pure Natural Organic White Mayan Copal Resin Incense Rocks.3.5 Ounces / 100GRS
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is so South Cal or LA. My bestie in LA is into all of this stuff, past lives, gurus, etc. I find that fascinating. How did it happen? Is that a different thread? If so, my apologies, not trying to derail. Just trying to understand how this belief system or set of practices dominates some places and not others.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cool, I'll watch this later.

My Mom was a White Witch too Murdy lol.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This is so South Cal or LA. My bestie in LA is into all of this stuff, past lives, gurus, etc. I find that fascinating. How did it happen? Is that a different thread? If so, my apologies, not trying to derail. Just trying to understand how this belief system or set of practices dominates some places and not others.

How did it happen? For me I’ve always been a person that strangers have walked up to and told their life story to for no reason. I had my first tarot card reading at 14 yo. I started reading tarot cards for my friends when I was in my early 20s. It was clear from the beginning that my readings were spot on. Then I found out that my mother read tarot cards when she was a teen and eventually we discovered that my Nordic great-grandmother was a bastard. She was the product of a 35 year old woman having an affair with a 20 something field hand and we think he might have been part gypsy ~ but genealogy dna testing didn’t help us prove this theory. It appears we are solid Nordic on that side. It could very well be from my Celtic side too.

In numerology, I’m a life path 6 ~ which is a healer. When I go to psychics, my ability gets stronger and they know exactly what I am. The last reading I had with El Big Sexy (my fiancé) the old woman who practices sanitaria said that I could do this as a career if I wanted to. She told him “she has her cup full with spirituality” and told him my heart is good… she cleaned him after our readings and confirmed my suspicion that envy was plaguing him with bad luck. We have since redirected this negative energy off my property and invited positive energy in… and things immediately started getting back on track.

Psychics are notoriously portrayed as frauds, so I don’t use that word in mixed company. But I’m definitely psychic. I’ve had empathic ability since I was 2 yo.

I can read fortunes. I caught my NFL boyfriend cheating on me and he was shocked how much I knew about the woman’s criminal past. People are always blown away when my gift explodes in their face.

I can’t explain it really… so this was my roadmap to my own faith & spirituality xoxo

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Murdock , this weekend is the Hunter Moon. Me and a lady friend want to celebrate. Normally, I go up on the mountain, build a fire, and howl at the moon. We will have a local fire instead. Besides making Moon Water, what else can we do? Any rituals or anything?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdock , this weekend is the Hunter Moon. Me and a lady friend want to celebrate. Normally, I go up on the mountain, build a fire, and howl at the moon. We will have a local fire instead. Besides making Moon Water, what else can we do? Any rituals or anything?

Moon water is good since we are not in retrograde anymore. Make sure you have the water in a glass jar. I would get the water out in that container now so the chemicals can evaporate and then the full moon can really penetrate it.

Eat healthy and hydrate before you perform this ritual. Meditate to manifest the positive things you would like to come into your life. Give thanks for what you have.

My only other suggestion would be to ground first. Keep your bare feet in grass or dirt if you don’t have an ocean. Then burn white sage to clean the energy around you and then dragons blood for protection before the sun goes down.

If you have crystals, I would smudge them when you clear your energy. Then leave them outside the entire time you’re out there.

Have so much fun! I can’t imagine how much fun howling at the moon would be. I might have to rally my girls and do the same lol

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s so conflicting I find it hilarious also…

But I have not been interested or drawn to organized religion since my mid 20s. I attribute it to the loss of my grandfather. I still go to mass to this day to keep up appearances…. But mostly because we have children in the home still and they need a solid foundation and strong moral compass.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Moon water is good since we are not in retrograde anymore. Make sure you have the water in a glass jar. I would get the water out in that container now so the chemicals can evaporate and then the full moon can really penetrate it.

Eat healthy and hydrate before you perform this ritual. Meditate to manifest the positive things you would like to come into your life. Give thanks for what you have.

My only other suggestion would be to ground first. Keep your bare feet in grass or dirt if you don’t have an ocean. Then burn white sage to clean the energy around you and then dragons blood for protection before the sun goes down.

If you have crystals, I would smudge them when you clear your energy. Then leave them outside the entire time you’re out there.

Have so much fun! I can’t imagine how much fun howling at the moon would be. I might have to rally my girls and do the same lol

Cool!!!

I know about a lot of those things. A limited knowledge of stones and crystals, but know they each have benefits. My mom raised me on the sage lol. What is Dragons blood? I knew about bare feet to ground lol, but good idea. What does smudge the crystals mean? My friend has lots of them. Good idea on leaving them outside with us.

The eating healthy and hydrating..... I plan to eat chicky nuggies, dress as a werewolf, drink whiskey, and scare the villagers before the fire burning and rituals begin hahahaha.

Yes! Rally the ladies!!! Its so much fun hahaha. When Im on the mountain, it also helps scare away predators lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Catholic and practicing white witch!? Jesus Christ…imagine this sheila stealing your sperm and fertilising her eggs with the load. You’d be truly fucked having to listen to her delusional fuckery just to have some connection with your bastard child.

:Awesomeness:

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Catholic and practicing white witch!? Jesus Christ…imagine this sheila stealing your sperm and fertilising her eggs with the load. You’d be truly fucked having to listen to her delusional fuckery just to have some connection with your bastard child.

:Awesomeness:

I make beautiful, highly intelligent babies. You would be lucky to have me add to your lineage with mine.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool!!!

I know about a lot of those things. A limited knowledge of stones and crystals, but know they each have benefits. My mom raised me on the sage lol. What is Dragons blood? I knew about bare feet to ground lol, but good idea. What does smudge the crystals mean? My friend has lots of them. Good idea on leaving them outside with us.

The eating healthy and hydrating..... I plan to eat chicky nuggies, dress as a werewolf, drink whiskey, and scare the villagers before the fire burning and rituals begin hahahaha.

Yes! Rally the ladies!!! Its so much fun hahaha. When Im on the mountain, it also helps scare away predators lol.

Take pictures and post them here please and thank you!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
:LOL3: Fucking hell!

You should have seen the incident that occurred when my future husband figured it out….. he grabbed me by the wrists and checked my palm to confirm I have the markings of a witch (x’s on the center of both palms).

He is more of a demonic turd than I will ever be…. he is a former altar boy and also confirmed Catholic, so we will be married in the church.

But Witchcraft isn’t evil… the origin is based in nature. It’s the satanic worship side that gave it a bad reputation. But it’s mostly about maintaining balance and harmony in a world going to shit. I view it the same way I view the scales of Justice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You should have seen the incident that occurred when my future husband figured it out….. he grabbed me by the wrists and checked my palm to confirm I have the markings of a witch (x’s on the center of both palms).

He is more of a demonic turd than I will ever be…. he is a former altar boy and also confirmed Catholic, so we will be married in the church.

But Witchcraft isn’t evil… the origin is based in nature. It’s the satanic worship side that gave it a bad reputation. But it’s mostly about maintaining balance and harmony in a world going to shit. I view it the same way I view the scales of Justice.
The scientific method was considered satanic by the Catholics. They’re all a bunch of nutters. And as for “witches”…back in the day, they hung out in the forests so they could get lesbian jiggly-jiggly with their cronies. If anyone says they’re a witch these days…they have serious mental issues. Lol

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The scientific method was considered satanic by the Catholics. They’re all a bunch of nutters. And as for “witches”…back in the day, they hung out in the forests so they could get lesbian jiggly-jiggly with their cronies. If anyone says they’re a witch these days…they have serious mental issues. Lol

Witches have been around since the begining of time… and we typically don’t go around announcing our existence. I know you’re capable of doing anything about it is all.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hot girl summer was exhausting. I’m eager for 300 year old swamp witch fall.

Let me know when it doesn’t burn when you pee, breakfailure. Perhaps if you lick my asshole soft enough, I might not make it limp through New Years.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't even believe they've ever denounced the scientific method. What they did was persecute Galileo for his assertion that the Earth orbited the sun. It was unfathomable to them.

It's a ginormous leap to say that they denounced the scientific method.

Personally it’s irrelevant to my beliefs because I’m honed in on my 6th sense. I am happy and harmonious in my life because of this.

It took a long time for me to achieve the level of healing I endured… but growth is part of this journey and many are stagnant in the soul path because of this. He needs a woke moment… but he prefers to binge liquor which is a downer that masquerades as an upper and ride the emotional rollercoaster because he can’t cope with the mere thought of potential growth.

He isn’t ready for what I’m saying.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally it’s irrelevant to my beliefs because I’m honed in on my 6th sense. I am happy and harmonious in my life because of this.

It took a long time for me to achieve the level of healing I endured… but growth is part of this journey and many are stagnant in the soul path because of this. He needs a woke moment… but he prefers to binge liquor which is a downer that masquerades as an upper and ride the emotional rollercoaster because he can’t cope with the mere thought of potential growth.

He isn’t ready for what I’m saying.

I think he's bipolar...his all night rants are definitely reminiscent of "manic" episodes. Clearly, has need for both spiritual and mental health resources.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Witches have been around since the begining of time… and we typically don’t go around announcing our existence. I know you’re capable of doing anything about it is all.
“We”…lol, you’re fucking crazy. And that’s part and parcel of why “your” kind may or may not announce your presence. Don’t tell me about history young lady, because I know more about it than you’ll ever know. Stick with herbalism.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I get the crystal ball and palm reading etc. A means to make a lazy crust on the gullibility of others.

@Murdock …get a degree in homeopathy and make an honest living out of plants and minerals. And forget about the hocus pocus. Science has provided us with all the answers…