Spiritual Cleaning Discussion

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
**sigh**

Alright. No fun deep convo about existence and the universe this morning since the person present is just way too smart and has no need for such plebian ruminations.

Scat pics with X it is!
Most people think God is masculine for Christ sake! Isn’t that sending a message? My brain is smarter than both testaments!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hold on! Science was the antithesis of what church was about!

Where do you get this from?

It's just simply factually false. I can show you several links that will tell you - it was Christian's and Catholics who formed the scientific method.

And pioneered our major advancements.

Why would you think it's the "antithesis" of the church? It's the study of Gods actual handiwork. It's the glory of God its discovered.

Proverbs 25: 2 says "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter"

You know in many way science has confirmed things in the bible? Like the levitical law that people touching the sick should wash their hands in running water (when the standard was standing water in bowls) long before a Christian discovered microbes? Or how the universe expands(He stretches out the heavens)? Or how the earth is round (the circle of the earth) and the vents down in ocean?

There has never been any reason for the church to snub what God made. Christains have been chasing God via science for as long as Christian's existed.

And yes....Francis Bacon, Isaac Newton, Galileo...all the great science minds were all believers.

I'm not saying this to argue, it's just the truth. The secular humanist view of science to me is disjointed and lacking and causes more questions than it answers.

Why would you think the study of the natural world is antithetical to Christainity? Especially with all they brought to the table?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Most people think God is masculine for Christ sake! Isn’t that sending a message? My brain is smarter than both testaments!

That men were created to lead? What's wrong with that?

Male and female are both from God. God isnt male or female....but both are expression of the image of God. They fit togther, form one and bring forth life. God is the beginning and source of male and female.

What's wrong with that?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That men were created to lead? What's wrong with that?

Male and female are both from God. God isnt male or female....but both are expression of the image of God. They fit togther, form one and bring forth life. God is the beginning and source of male and female.

What's wrong with that?
Women are evolved…not men. Men are merely an evolutionary extension of womanhood.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women are evolved…not men. Men are merely an evolutionary extension of womanhood.

I disagree with that one. Women and men are different beings that compliment and balance eachother and regardless of popular modern narratives....women need men.

We need strong and capable men. They build and run society.

Men likewise need women.

In the biblical world view, women are to be loved and protected even to the point of death. Modern times view chivalry as an insult....but it's actually about reverence and honor. Men are called to lead, provide and protect women and children.

God is referred to as the masculine because He is our protector and provider, and He came to die for us. That's why the church is called the bride of Christ.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I disagree with that one. Women and men are different beings that compliment and balance eachother and regardless of popular modern narratives....women need men.

We need strong and capable men. They build and run society.

Men likewise need women.

In the biblical world view, women are to be loved and protected even to the point of death. Modern times view chivalry as an insult....but it's actually about reverence and honor. Men are called to lead, provide and protect women and children.

God is referred to as the masculine because He is our protector and provider, and He came to die for us. That's why the church is called the bride of Christ.
That’s not what I meant. Women are a blueprint…men are an evolutionary advancement. Do you realise what I’m saying? I’m a scientist Dove.