Spiritual Cleaning Discussion

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Take pictures and post them here please and thank you!

Ok, I got a pic from Saturday night dressed up as the Wolfman for the Hunter Moon weekend lol. And a pic of our fire from Sunday.

We did the sage. We lit 7 candles. We made Moon Water. We wrote on a piece of paper things we wanted to release, and tossed it in the fire. We wrote on a Basil leaf, things we wanted to come, and tossed that into the fire. Was a good night!

ac1e75ae3a1dc94b03e0fea72200ad92436e71ed.jpg

1ae44999aa06b3b02bb25ebe3529c5adb428fe30.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
He needs a woke moment… but he prefers to binge liquor which is a downer that masquerades as an upper and ride the emotional rollercoaster because he can’t cope with the mere thought of potential growth.

1) What would qualify as having a genuine (?)soulish(?) Woke moment (not a racial one)? I may have had an extraordinary one.

2) Damn girl, I briefly thought about deleting that second part of the sentence. Fucking brutal man :ThumbsUp1:

SSS
- Wanna fuck or what?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
1) What would qualify as having a genuine (?)soulish(?) Woke moment (not a racial one)? I may have had an extraordinary one.

2) Damn girl, I briefly thought about deleting that second part of the sentence. Fucking brutal man :ThumbsUp1:

SSS
- Wanna fuck or what?

Let me start by saying that my “woke” comment has everything to do with being in tune spiritually… being centered and calm…. Being at peace with yourself… being open and receptive to what the universe is trying to tell you.

By “woke” I mean that this person has sat alone with themselves and had an epiphany… one moment where awareness, reflection, acceptance and that coveted moment of clarity come to fruition = woke.

When you realize that, then your life path has truly begun. We all have a purpose… we have a duty to ourselves to figure out what that is and then do it. Otherwise, what’s the point?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
What's the point of... life? To do what we're doing. Nothing more, nothing less, because like everything else here -- we're just agents of this planet's will and design.

Like, do humans really have what so many have stated and stood by for millennia -- free will -- to begin with? That implies to me that a fixed number of choices we really have to CHOOSE from, which implies that those available are capped at a certain number for doing however many things we can do with what we've really got, regardless of how long that figure may actually be.

Many people believe that humans do the earth many injustices for our selfish needs, despite that we sprouted out of the earth to function precisely as we do, unknowingly as a whole. Everything else on this planet plays by the very same rules that the earth laid down for everything on and in it, including the brief, expected symbiotic relationship between earth and its earthlings in order to cause something/whatever (???) it needs us to accomplish before it begins its next planned phase.

Example: Honey bees. They dance pretty good, bouncin' around and shakin' it in order to say "Sup! The party is at..." for directions to their workplace where they'll all cross-pollinate plants for the good of the world! Oh shit, that's them just being clumsy workers dropping some of what they went out and got for their hive's sake. Not to help nature speed things up or anything, which is of course what they've done and will continue to. Bees don't realize or care what their importance is for everything else, no hippies allowed!

So, we humans can only use however many substances we were provided with to do what we’re naturally doing without fully knowing or understanding everything about it. So much for having unlimited free will, suckers, now clock out and fuck off...

SSS
- Thinking inside the sphere.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What's the point of... life? To do what we're doing. Nothing more, nothing less, because like everything else here -- we're just agents of this planet's will and design.

Like, do humans really have what so many have stated and stood by for millennia -- free will -- to begin with? That implies to me that a fixed number of choices we really have to CHOOSE from, which implies that those available are capped at a certain number for doing however many things we can do with what we've really got, regardless of how long that figure may actually be.

Many people believe that humans do the earth many injustices for our selfish needs, despite that we sprouted out of the earth to function precisely as we do, unknowingly as a whole. Everything else on this planet plays by the very same rules that the earth laid down for everything on and in it, including the brief, expected symbiotic relationship between earth and its earthlings in order to cause something/whatever (???) it needs us to accomplish before it begins its next planned phase.

Example: Honey bees. They dance pretty good, bouncin' around and shakin' it in order to say "Sup! The party is at..." for directions to their workplace where they'll all cross-pollinate plants for the good of the world! Oh shit, that's them just being clumsy workers dropping some of what they went out and got for their hive's sake. Not to help nature speed things up or anything, which is of course what they've done and will continue to. Bees don't realize or care what their importance is for everything else, no hippies allowed!

So, we humans can only use however many substances we were provided with to do what we’re naturally doing without fully knowing or understanding everything about it. So much for having unlimited free will, suckers, now clock out and fuck off...

SSS

Honey bees are responsible for creating 15 billion dollars worth of our food each year…. and they do that all just by being their bouncy, funny little selves. I’m an avid supporter of save the bees and I have a huge one tattooed on my right forearm. I think it’s possible to figure out your soul path by just bee~ing lol

Humans are going to kill our Mother Earth. The saddest part, we will do it more swiftly and more efficiently now by trying to undo what has already been done.

I enjoy escapism, so I’m pro hippie drugs. I’m grateful that society is moving away from boomer technology aka alcohol and herbalism is taking over. I’m anti narcotics for obvious reasons…. but gawd damn gawd damn they were so much fun back in the day :Awesome:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
No honey (bee), we aren't trying to kill the earth, we're doing exactly what we sprouted out from the seas to do. Most people disagree with that, but that's because they're free souls with free choice to do whatever constructive objectives people think we can/should do here, which will NEVER be universally agreed upon. Ever.

We're all recklessly irresponsible enough that we can't change the make-or-model numbers we were assigned and cannot remove them. Any excuses for our rude indiscretion for the "good of the planet" just shows me that we don't know what "good" even means to a planet where we all shamble around doing exactly what none of us can see or fully understand by design. Not even close...

SSS
- Save the planet for humanity, or do as we do for the planet itself?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Back to the burn….

So the first or second of the month is always a good time to energy clear and draw positivity into your home.

So far we have discussed sage. I prefer white sage.

Copal ~ Aztec and Mayan blood of the trees that is pre colonial. I recommend this for any psycho cunts suffering from rabidly humping the arm of the sofa while they gnaw on a 2x4 disease. This is the closest we get to the spiritual realm… howl at the moon with caution till next Thursday.

Next we need some sweet grass. You can do your burn now and focus on each of the corners of all the rooms. The way the smoke burns will tell us what’s going on… but we can discuss that at another time.

Next you need some salt. I prefer blessed pink Himalayan or a black salt I boy from a Celtic witch who dabbles in the dark forces. Both have wonderful clearing properties.

Pour the salt at each of the doors in your home. Then light your burn items in your cauldron. Next you can walk around the house and take the cauldron to the porch when you’re done. Open the windows and let the house air. Dump the burn items in your street (I hope you have street sweeping) Sweep the salt to street too.

Lastly take a handful of cinnamon and blow it into the doors.

You should be good for 30 days. It’s a little bit more intricate than this… so anyone interested PM me… but this is the basic outline of what to buy and do.

I have to go tend to my altar now… tomorrow is the last day of Dia de Los Muertos.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I get the crystal ball and palm reading etc. A means to make a lazy crust on the gullibility of others.

@Murdock …get a degree in homeopathy and make an honest living out of plants and minerals. And forget about the hocus pocus. Science has provided us with all the answers…

Some of us have never taken twigs and flowers and put them in a cauldron with water and swirled it all around with a magic wand as a child and it shows!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdy

Do you use Fabuloso at all in your spiritual cleanses? If yes, have you tried the lemon scented version?

I prefer the lavender… but yeah, I’m a fan.

This is funny since EBS’s exwife didn’t know what Pine Sol was this past weekend (it’s football season and the boy’s gloves STINK)…… and I said it’s the white version of this lol

But I use ammonia for my deep clean of surfaces in prep for the energy cleaning.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer the lavender… but yeah, I’m a fan.

This is funny since EBS’s exwife didn’t know what Pine Sol was this past weekend (it’s football season and the boy’s gloves STINK)…… and I said it’s the white version of this lol

But I use ammonia for my deep clean of surfaces in prep for the energy cleaning.

Pine Sol doesn't do it for me. The smell is just gross for some reason. I use white vinegar, ammonia too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It smells like a hospital. I think I might try this white vinegar addition.

I'm sorry I've messed up your thread. You can ask for it to be moved to a household hacks thread no one has added yet.
lol

I could start one. You can ask for it to be moved there since you're the OP.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sorry I've messed up your thread. You can ask for it to be moved to a household hacks thread no one has added yet.
lol

I could start one. You can ask for it to be moved there since you're the OP.

Nope… these fuckers need some culture that isn’t canceled :KMA:

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy Winter Solstice my lovelies…

Mami is engulfed this year. Hubby is impulsive… I’m anxious over the death of my father… not because of my connection to his strength and light.,,, but because you all choose to suffer. ??

I pray for spirit to uplift this community into a place of healing. A safe space for anyone in pain.

I wish the blessings of this Yule upon all the people in this forum and especially the people I wish to upload.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The scientific method was considered satanic by the Catholics. They’re all a bunch of nutters. And as for “witches”…back in the day, they hung out in the forests so they could get lesbian jiggly-jiggly with their cronies. If anyone says they’re a witch these days…they have serious mental issues. Lol

Break.....Christains formed the scientific method. A catholic specifically. Francis Bacon.

Isaac Newton and Galileo were also of the faith.

Pretty much all the major advancements we enjoy today were pioneered by Christains.

I also have Xs on both palms. 2 on each, actually. One in between the two top lines and another at the bottom. Its definately not a sign of witchery.

You know what it means?

It means I curled my hands a certain way in the womb. Nothing more...nothing less.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Break.....Christains formed the scientific method. A catholic specifically. Francis Bacon.

Isaac Newton and Galileo were also of the faith.

Pretty much all the major advancements we enjoy today were pioneered by Christains.

I also have Xs on both palms. 2 on each, actually. One in between the two top lines and another at the bottom. Its definately not a sign of witchery.

You know what it means?

It means I curled my hands a certain way in the womb. Nothing more...nothing less.
No…scientists like myself were deemed satanic! I, an Applied Scientist…I should know sugar!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SSS

Most people have never actually sat and considered the real meaning of "free will". We dont have free will.

We have the power of limited choices that are bound to our nature.

Kinda like ....if you have the will to cross the road....you can walk, run, crawl, roll....but you cannot fly across it. You have to have to have the will first, and then you make the choices that are available to you.

So our will is imprisoned to our human nature and our choices are limited.

Will and choice are completely different. Choices will ways reflect ones will. Our will is not free at all.

So I agree with this. And I love bees ♡

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No…scientists like myself were deemed satanists! I, an Applied Scientist…I should know sugar!

Just not true, Breaky. Sorry. Catholics and Christains formed the method. It's a fact.

Christian's formed the scientific revolution. A d built western society. I really cannot think of one single instance where science was called "satanic"......it was Christian's who really pioneered this field.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just not true, Breaky. Sorry. Catholics and Christains formed the method. It's a fact.

Christian's formed the scientific revolution. A d built western society. I really cannot think of one single instance where science was called "satanic"......it was Christian's who really pioneered this field.
Science was the enemy of the church! Löl

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You religious people are swayed by faith. You won’t reason.

I mean....reason exists because God exists. That's the whole premise.

You cannot derive reason from nonsense, and you cannot produce order from chaos.

Reasonable people would wonder how the fuck we even exist since it's a mathematical impossibility. I dont think it's reasonable to NOT acknowledge this existence was created and we are connected to an ultimate life source.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Science was the enemy of the church! Löl

Science was the endeavor of the church.

Are you trolling Break?

Silly fucker.

It was crazy pagans running around with rocks and animal skulls that were regarded as satanic and...I would agree. When you get into the depths and nucleus of the pagan nature religions....its all blood and sex magic. It's all the same religion. Same dieties....I believe they are fallen angel's. And what people would call extra terrestrial aliens.

Sounds nuts condescend into one paragraph but I've actually put a lot of thought and reading into that and it makes a startling amount of sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
**sigh**

Alright. No fun deep convo about existence and the universe this morning since the person present is just way too smart and has no need for such plebian ruminations.

Scat pics with X it is!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Science was the endeavor of the church.

Are you trolling Break?

Silly fucker.

It was crazy pagans running around with rocks and animal skulls that were regarded as satanic and...I would agree. When you get into the depths and nucleus of the pagan nature religions....its all blood and sex magic. It's all the same religion. Same dieties....I believe they are fallen angel's. And what people would call extra terrestrial aliens.

Sounds nuts condescend into one paragraph but I've actually put a lot of thought and reading into that and it makes a startling amount of sense.
Hold on! Science was the antithesis of what church was about!