SSS... where art thou...

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
So I feel as though we are the last contestants in this battle. The veritable Hatfields & McCoys who refuse the closure of a civil war because brother slaughtering brother wasn't monumental enough a purpose to gen Z simps screen staring towards fifteen minute tik tok stardom.

Should we even engage? The audience could be an ADHD impractical ritalin swilling substrate.
Our masterpiece could be misconstrued as a microaggression for those born with penis wantonly seeking twatdom.

The funnay is so lost upon poles vs holes.

What do you think, my Brother?

Give it all or give it up? Alms for the poor? Humor to the humorless? It's Pike's peak for us. Summit or plummet.

I'm here for it, as the youngins state in lost posts.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
@MrNiceGuy

Our crowd of about 6 insists on entertainment. So do I.

My voice is better than yours, I write better lyrics, and I'm way fucking cooler than your soft-spoken ass.

Did you ever make the front page of BH? Ever win the site flame championship at... "Flame Champs"?

I don't fucking like you at all, never have.
Surprise!

Choose the judges, the stips - BH style. Do your best in the process to help yourself however you can...

SSS
- Let's bellow, unknownface.
--------------------------------------------------------------

You were sure I was gone for good, weren't you? It looks like you felt safe enough to post this lifeless anchor a year after I posted the same challenge to you. Amazing...

SSS
- Well, bitch?

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@MrNiceGuy

My voice is better than yours, I write better lyrics, and I'm way fucking cooler than your soft-spoken ass.

Did you ever make the front page of BH? Ever win the site flame championship at... "Flame Champs"?

Surprise!

Choose the judges, the stips - BH style. Do your best in the process to help yourself however you can...

SSS

You were sure I was gone for good, weren't you? It looks like you felt safe enough to post this lifeless anchor a year after I posted the same challenge to you. Amazing...

SSS
- Well, bitch?
Sorry but I have to interject here, your voice is high like bernadette from big bang theory, you write no lyrics whatsoever ever and big feckin deal if you were on the front page of some non entity flame forum way back in the 2000's. Get ruddy real, you're not canny and you know nowt about owt. Lol. At. You

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Sorry but I have to interject here, your voice is high like bernadette from big bang theory, you write no lyrics whatsoever ever and big feckin deal if you were on the front page of some non entity flame forum way back in the 2000's. Get ruddy real, you're not canny and you know nowt about owt. Lol. At. You

Take a hike, asshole. No one asked for your jackass opinion

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@MrNiceGuy

Surprise!

SSS

SSS
- Well, bitch?
The fact that you say “flaming” suggests that you’re an easy lick. Give it up daisy …even your French poodle towers over you.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And you’re a masterbater in a skirt. Fuck off
924dmb.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Apparently.

They're trolling me as white. Why do actual white people not make up their minds?

I remember all the insults about lacking in pallor from my early days in trolldom.

Can you fix this for me? I seek simplicity from the bigots.
You are white…lily-white in fact! Look and embrace your whiteness!

mvus87y.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are white…lily-white in fact! Look and embrace your whiteness!

mvus87y.png

Why have I been called brown all my life? Can you explain how you white people have evolved?

Please use complete sentences and proper grammar. Thank you in advance. One paragraph should suffice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your “guy”…stop treating him like an object. Just say your boyfriend…it’s not that hard!

We don't like that word. He's more than my boyfriend and he's long past being a boy.

Perhaps, I'll use partner. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him to stimulate my mind.

I mean you all are terribly repetitive and boring.

Should I ignore you? Tell me why I shouldn't. Complete sentences would be appreciated.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why have I been called brown all my life? Can you explain how you white people have evolved?

Please use complete sentences and proper grammar. Thank you in advance. One paragraph should suffice.
I guess they were trying to take the mickey out of you. You can blame the Irish in you I guess! lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess they were trying to take the mickey out of you. You can blame the Irish in you I guess! lol

I suppose it's because I have enough melanin that I don't glow in the dark. How much Irish do you think I have in me?

Please, Mr Caucasity, YOU tell me what I am. Because dude, you can't be more white than that. All you white males telling me what I am.

Priceless amounts of Caucasity.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We don't like that word. He's more than my boyfriend and he's long past being a boy.

Perhaps, I'll use partner. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him to stimulate my mind.

I mean you all are terribly repetitive and boring.

Should I ignore you? Tell me why I shouldn't. Complete sentences would be appreciated.
He’s truly your better half without a doubt. Even your commanding vocaroo suggested that he was all laid-back like @Garraty_47 . He’s a keeper to put up with you… that’s for certain!