The democrats are a joke

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The DNC apparently forgot Ohio needs the party to declare a candidate by August 8th in order to make it onto the Ohio state ballot so the DNC geniuses scheduled their convention for August 19th.

Instead of saying "mea culpa" and moving their convention up to late July or very early August they tried to make Ohio give them an exemption and are now talking about having a "virtual roll call" nomination to ensure Biden gets onto the Ohio ballot.

That's right... the Chicago convention will be meaningless because they will have already declared Biden the nominee in a Zoom meeting or what the fuck ever.

Is there *anything* the democrats AREN'T going to fuck up this election cycle?

#smdh

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
Kv3GyXB.jpeg

ChPyT8K.jpeg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The DNC apparently forgot Ohio needs the party to declare a candidate by August 8th in order to make it onto the Ohio state ballot so the DNC geniuses scheduled their convention for August 19th.

Instead of saying "mea culpa" and moving their convention up to late July or very early August they tried to make Ohio give them an exemption and are now talking about having a "virtual roll call" nomination to ensure Biden gets onto the Ohio ballot.

That's right... the Chicago convention will be meaningless because they will have already declared Biden the nominee in a Zoom meeting or what the fuck ever.

#smdh
But Gary, so much hinges on David Pecker. No, I said it with a straight face. Fatso little dance is to adjust his diaper that he just pooped in. Almost the 1st Gary. You’ll be able to buy real cigarettes again

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is so far behind in the polls it wont matter that he isnt on the ballot in Ohio

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
A little review for those that fail history.

The Apprentice was an instant success in another way too. It elevated Donald J. Trump from sleazy New York tabloid hustler to respectable household name. In the show, he appeared to demonstrate impeccable business instincts and unparalleled wealth, even though his businesses had barely survived multiple bankruptcies and faced yet another when he was cast. By carefully misleading viewers about Trump—his wealth, his stature, his character, and his intent—the competition reality show set about an American fraud that would balloon beyond its creators’ wildest imaginations.

"I like Trump cuz he sucksessfull business man" Average Trump chump on the streets, watching a carefully curated tv character.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Biden is so far behind in the polls it wont matter that he isnt on the ballot in Ohio

Ohio is largely dominated by Republicans, right?

It could just be a Democrat tactic to start to sow seeds of doubt regarding the validity of the election results.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

#smdh
I'm seriously beginning to wonder if the Democrats are intentionally throwing this election @Garraty_47 .

Nothing they are doing makes any sense.

It's as if they want Biden to lose & Trump to win. Everyone knows Biden is a potato head who's well past his prime & his mental faculties are failing.

No?

That's why I think 2025 could be a particularly hard year economically. I'd wager the Elites know something is coming & the rickety cart is rotten so let Trump inherit the mess & get all the blame.

They'll hold it up this financial charade for Biden for the remainder of his term but in 2025 let the economic floodgates open & all hell break loose.

As a rule, neither the 2 leading parties want an economic catastrophe to unfold during an election year because it's a double edged sword which could adversely affect either one. And this what the US Fed wants too.

So of course after the election & during the early part of their mandate, whomever gets elected would rather spill the beans and break the bad news early on than later in their term.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Admin spamming the thread with memes about jewish pedofiles? LOL what a timeline...
It has and still goes on all the time @Adam Hitler

The media loves scandals like these because all the sensationalism creates a frenzy and makes them money.

I wonder why the spotlight never shines on the Elites in other countries and the abuses which go on there. Ie - all those sheiks & Middle Eastern harems with loads of child prostitution and sex trafficking. Or Asia same thing. And I hear the Elites in China are heavily into the sex trade as well.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
It has and still goes on all the time @Adam Hitler

The media loves scandals like these because all the sensationalism creates a frenzy and makes them money.

I wonder why the spotlight never shines on the Elites in other countries and the abuses which go on there. Ie - all those sheiks & Middle Eastern harems with loads of child prostitution and sex trafficking. Or Asia same thing. And I hear the Elites in China are heavily into the sex trade as well.
This weekend a Russian General falls out of an upper story window.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This weekend a Russian General falls out of an upper story window.
Or Putin who's regarded as a scion of the alt Right lives in and owns several mansions/castles while many Russians starve & 3 families are huddled into a 1 BR apartment.

Putin lives like a King while the typical Russian is poor.

Ya wonder how come there hasn't been a 2nd Russian Revolution yet.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm seriously beginning to wonder if the Democrats are intentionally throwing this election @Garraty_47 .

It's as if they want Biden to lose & Trump to win. Everyone knows Biden is a potato head who's well past his prime & his mental faculties are failing.

No?

That's why I think 2025 could be a particularly hard year economically. I'd wager the Elites know something is coming & the rickety cart is rotten so let Trump inherit the mess & get all the blame.

They'll hold it up this financial charade for Biden for the remainder of his term but in 2025 let the economic floodgates open & all hell break loose.

As a rule, neither the 2 leading parties want an economic catastrophe to unfold during an election year because it's a double edged sword which could adversely affect either one. And this what the US Fed wants too.

So of course after the election & during the early part of their mandate, whomever gets elected would rather spill the beans and break the bad news early on than later in their term.
Kissing Stubbys ass won’t get it done Joe. Save it for the Blue Korean, even though they think you’re full of shit.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

No?

Oh look Democrats seeking to undermine the security of elections again!

'I was wrong' | Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis loses her Colorado law license for three years

Jenna Ellis "undermined the American public's confidence in the presidential election process," court documents say.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kissing Stubbys ass won’t get it done Joe. Save it for the Blue Korean, even though they think you’re full of shit.

My take is 2025 could be a rough year economically @Seamajor .... no matter who gets in.

Keep yer gold 'n silver stash handy as it may offer you a cushion in difficult times.

I'd still get yer metals out of a bank safety deposit box and either stash it in a private vault or in the cellar of a home for a trusted relative or yer own.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
My take is 2025 could be a rough year economically @Seamajor .... no matter who gets in.

Keep yer gold 'n silver stash handy as it may offer you a cushion in difficult times.

I'd still get yer metals out of a bank safety deposit box and either stash it in a private vault or in the cellar of a home for a trusted relative or yer own.
2025 is also the name for the Conservatives plan for the Authoritarian take over of America.

This is the future Contards want.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe