The democrats are disintegrating

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Stop the steal! Trump won 2020 by a lot! Since Biden took office 400,000,000 aids infected canniblals have done bad things just like uranium uranium’s does very bad things like ray dee Asian!

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access

Dems will try to catch up with the times, I'm sure the next batch of Dem candidates after Biden will be a bit different than Biden.

If the Dem party doesn't change quickly they risk falling into obscurity just like the Whig party did in the 1800's.

If the Dems don't change I think the Libertarian party might have a chance at getting more than 5% of the popular vote in the next election or 2.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
My God!! Won't someone please think of the children?!?!

They certainly think a lot about them...

7PymKzO.jpeg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Dems will try to catch up with the times, I'm sure the next batch of Dem candidates after Biden will be a bit different than Biden.

If the Dem party doesn't change quickly they risk falling into obscurity just like the Whig party did in the 1800's.

If the Dems don't change I think the Libertarian party might have a chance at getting more than 5% of the popular vote in the next election or 2.
The democratic party has become less of a political party and more of a religious cult at this point. I doubt they will be able to steer their ship in any direction but the way it's going for fear that they will lose large factions of their support base to infighting once they attempt to curb the pandering. This was a failed strategy from the onset and now the chickens are finally coming home to roost.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
In other more important news. Our beloved mother and queen of the 500lb AR-15 which shoots .50 cal rounds has died yesterday.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Did I tell you, I'm thinking about putting in a 45 passenger Ozempic Sized Hot Tub?
The gay brothel nearest you is closing down? Now we know where all of your hostilities are coming from.

Will your local state government be subsiding your efforts to reinvigorate the local LGBTQ+ community in your area?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The gay brothel nearest you is closing down? Now we know where all of your hostilities are coming from.

Will your local state government be subsiding your efforts to reinvigorate the local LGBTQ+ community in your area?
And also ima gettin a 5th Luxury Granny Car! I'm the winner!