The Horror Movie Thread

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
List all your favorites. why? anything else you care to contribute to this subject.

Wazzzup

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
The Exorcist
Halloween
the Ring
Night of the Living Dead
Aliens
Nightmare on elm Street
The Conjuring
Child's Play

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
I always enjoy watching some of these trailers especially from the 80's. Each movie is good in their own ways.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant

Thoughts on this one? Will Michael finally be killed once and for all? Producer Jason Blum says the trailer should be out by early Jun.e.

Wazzzup

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Thoughts on this one? Will Michael finally be killed once and for all? Producer Jason Blum says the trailer should be out by early Jun.e.
the only way to kill Michael, Freddy, Jason or anybody else, is by not seeing their movies.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant

Sometimes just going into the water for a swim, turns to be the gravest of mistakes.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant

seen this the other day. hadn't seen it since idk in my teens. still not quite to make of it all but interesting nonetheless.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant

just watched this again for the 3rd time. good shit 8/10

Wazzzup

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
that looks like it could be pretty good. I liked Halloween H20. It wasn;t genius like the first on bit it was good.

Critics are saying this new movie "hereditary" is good, but some of the audience reviews are low.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
What I like so much about it is the attention to details from the original(just watch closely on what I mean). the nods to the sequels, and the fact that Jamie L Curtis is now essentially Loomis here(which is so great and such a way to honor the late Donald Pleasence and all he did for the series.)

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I'm one of the only people I know who actually liked Halloween 3. I vaugely remember seeing H20, and I've seen the Zombie remakes, but other than that, just the original two.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant

slow burn shit but pretty fucking good overall.

Heckler

Factory Bastard
I'm one of the only people I know who actually liked Halloween 3..
I don't hate it. On its own, it is a pretty interesting 80s horror thriller. And I can appreciate what they were doing, trying to turn the Halloween series into a collection of various horror stories. But considering that people were always going to compare it to the previous Halloween movies, Halloween 3 was pretty much dead on arrival.

Top Bottom