The ignore function and you

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Greetings and salutations.

After knocking Looney into this forums new pinata complete with on demand drooling, let's move forward in creating a better environment here in meltdown. (KM-1 Looney-0 HAW HAW)

As you can see, being this site's hero, sex symbol, and beacon of hope has its draw backs- the attention starved ankle biter. A fascinating creature of dismal, undesirable ilk that tries to latch itself upon yourself for its own, selfish reasons/desires. They should be pitied, as they bring nothing and offer nothing to a healthy forum.

Brawl Hall, bless it, and The BG, bless it, both had some sort of example of the classic style biter. It comes with the territory.

Ankle biters are nothing but an annoyance, the low hanging fruit of society, those who do menial labour on account of their intelligence level is so low all they can comprehend is "look at parking lot, find shopping basket, shag shopping basket" and more power to them.

But in 2024, and here in meltdown, that type of low IQ bullshit is passe. It bogs down threads and its appeal is very, very limited.

The ignore function is a powerful tool. Just click on the ankle biters name, scroll down to where it says ignore, and click on the tab. It's that easy.

Enjoy your time here at this forum. As long as I am here this place will only get better.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
2UcYGm1.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Greetings and salutations.

After knocking Looney into this forums new pinata complete with on demand drooling, let's move forward in creating a better environment here in meltdown. (KM-1 Looney-0 HAW HAW)

As you can see, being this site's hero, sex symbol, and beacon of hope has its draw backs- the attention starved ankle biter. A fascinating creature of dismal, undesirable ilk that tries to latch itself upon yourself for its own, selfish reasons/desires. They should be pitied, as they bring nothing and offer nothing to a healthy forum.

Brawl Hall, bless it, and The BG, bless it, both had some sort of example of the classic style biter. It comes with the territory.

Ankle biters are nothing but an annoyance, the low hanging fruit of society, those who do menial labour on account of their intelligence level is so low all they can comprehend is "look at parking lot, find shopping basket, shag shopping basket" and more power to them.

But in 2024, and here in meltdown, that type of low IQ bullshit is passe. It bogs down threads and its appeal is very, very limited.

The ignore function is a powerful tool. Just click on the ankle biters name, scroll down to where it says ignore, and click on the tab. It's that easy.

Enjoy your time here at this forum. As long as I am here this place will only get better.

Here's my version of your post:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Evil Blood's...to lame to respond to dictum was the best course of action when you had philistines running amok and posting shit at Brawl Hall. It's like a large dog turd in the street, smart people walk around while the idiots step in it and then complain their shoes stink.

In alt.flame all of KOF was ignored, they could barely function outside of the WebTV only groups. WebTV was the first internet adult day care center, that is why none of the millions of posts from that place were archived, they knew all their customers were morons who posted nothing but shit much like Atari knew their E.T game was shit and buried them in landfills because they were so embarrassed.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
KOF in the early days was one of the best and most fun online communities I've ever seen.

It was only when people started taking it (and themselves) too seriously that things went pear-shaped.

I will never regret that experience; only how it ended.