ikXqvnD.jpg

HzqmBPV.jpg

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It does get annoying with all the different filters women use on pics these days on social media.

Then there's all the makeup they pile on, the botox, hair extensions, lip fillers etc....

Talk about false advertising.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus is a self loathing piece of shit
Lotuscunt don't like anything white, not even kittens.

Ref6d7d991ca5e865696737848a593a9b
It does get annoying with all the different filters women use on pics these days on social media.

Then there's all the makeup they pile on, the botox, hair extensions, lip fillers etc....

plastic society

just for the kardashian types i want the grid 2 fail

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Most modern television is unbearable, whether it's the 'woke' leftist crap or the fake ass celebrities...... I'd rather chat shit online or play Xbox when I'm chilling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everyone does their make up now exactly how it was done in upper scale strip clubs.

All the contouring and highlighting and lashes and baking.....all stage make up. The two hour long process I used to go through.

Its everyday make up now lol.

I dont wear much make up normally but I have tons of it and I'll do it all on occasion for fun. Or if I'm doing something besides errands....which is pretty much never anyway.

I'm a skin care addict though.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Everyone does their make up now exactly how it was done in upper scale strip clubs.

All the contouring and highlighting and lashes and baking.....all stage make up. The two hour long process I used to go through.

Don't get me wrong, make up on a hot female isn't a bad thing, it's when they over do it that it becomes a turn off.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Kind of like the genuine anti-establishment, anti corporatism
of liberals (like myself and Lotus)
became cheaply copied by right wing hacks and frauds like you.

LoLz at cheap frauds like Duhv.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if u can remove that seatbelt u can remove a unibrow

most r ugly pigs looking 2 marry lonely western dudes on photos alone

dont be a sucker

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Being good looking is the greatest troll weapon you can have, found that out in 2012... "ooohh rT is a handsome child" blah fuckin blah! I'm the fuckin best cunt in the history of forums!
Change my mind...