The 'Post shit that will annoy Lotus' thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
She's awful looking. 90% crafted by a surgeon.

Oh for God's sake, stop being so fucking bitter.

She's just a typical 20 something attractive female.

You can find hundreds just like her on a Friday or Saturday night around bars and clubs.
Post who you're fucking then...

I think you've misunderstood the convo.
You said hundreds yet you can't post one? She's not a ten a penny whore, she's awesome and not afraid mate... I'm sorry I'm just on the defensive lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She's telling me to stop lol
sIfwf8c.jpg
Her nose is a fucking mess

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You can find hundreds just like her on a Friday or Saturday night around bars and clubs.

You said hundreds yet you can't post one? She's not a ten a penny whore, she's awesome and not afraid mate... I'm sorry I'm just on the defensive lol

I said she's a typical attractive 20 something year old female, no insult or disrespect was intended.

My point was that there are thousands of hot birds around that age out in town most weekends and the majority haven't had cosmetic surgery like Lotus claimed, they're just young.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
sIfwf8c.jpg
If you look straight ahead you'd never see it... Sorry for the short retort...
How could you not see it? Looks like a shopping bag full of potatoes hanging out of her fucking brain
Ok then, you win... I'll never get over this...

Hey man, a paper bag, doggie style and some serious alcohol still work. Dimm the lights real low too, you'll be fine

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I said she's a typical attractive 20 something year old female, no insult or disrespect was intended.

My point was that there are thousands of hot birds around that age out in town most weekends and the majority haven't had cosmetic surgery like Lotus claimed, they're just young.
Ha my bad...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ha my bad...

Lay off the Bucky lad haha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
sIfwf8c.jpg
If you look straight ahead you'd never see it... Sorry for the short retort...
How could you not see it? Looks like a shopping bag full of potatoes hanging out of her fucking brain
Ok then, you win... I'll never get over this...

Hey man, a paper bag, doggie style and some serious alcohol still work. Dimm the lights real low too, you'll be fine
Who cares ya fuckin wetback prick!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ha my bad...

20/20 bro hehe

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ha my bad...

20/20 bro hehe

Used to love that stuff, only paki shops sell it round here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ha my bad...

20/20 bro hehe

Yeah, 10 quid a bottle ha Dragon Fruit Flavour, 3 bottles

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ha my bad...

20/20 bro hehe

I remember when you could get the big bottles for a fiver....

The only one which everyone swerved was the blue flavour, it was rank.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ha my bad...

20/20 bro hehe

It's blue raspberry now, it used to be some mad coconut flavour if my memory serves me right... They got a gold edition pina colada bottle now if you want the exotic council juise ha

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ha my bad...

20/20 bro hehe

It's blue raspberry now, it used to be some mad coconut flavour if my memory serves me right... They got a gold edition pina colada bottle now if you want the exotic council juise ha

Yeah haha fucking coconut, I remember now. I haven't had the stuff in years, not many places sell it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol fkn boys club
it always comes down 2 sex

beat your meat off then type

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ha my bad...

20/20 bro hehe

Yeah haha fucking coconut, I remember now. I haven't had the stuff in years, not many places sell it.
You're not missing anything brother, tastes like shit! It does the job though lol