The Texas Abortion Law...A Bad Deal for Men too?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...especially Single Men?

Because now it will place the onus on them as well.

Woman could intentionally get pregnant thourgh practices like 'Turkey basting' and then she could rightfully say that she has no choice but to keep the child forcing the state to go after the biological father.

So...just like the woman, the man can't back out either.

Texas might be a good place to avoid for casual sex if yer a man as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its ONLY bad for men.

Your reasoning here is a mess, Joe.

Men who dont want kids should finally start being responsible.

I LOVE how this is already encouraging more responsibility surrounding sex. It's already working.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Woman could intentionally get pregnant thourgh practices like 'Turkey basting' and then she could rightfully say that she has no choice but to keep the child forcing the state to go after the biological father.

Turkey basting?

If he puts a condom on, he has all the control over his semen.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Turkey basting?

What if she shoves it down his wiener and sucks out his seed? :daFuq2:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Turkey basting?

What if she shoves it down his wiener and sucks out his seed? :daFuq2:

lmfao

I don't have one of them, but that sounds excruciating. :Whatevr3:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its ONLY bad for men.

I LOVE how this is already encouraging more responsibility surrounding sex. It's already working.

Best for men ta stick to Las Vegas then, Dove.

If many women are leaving Texas to escape Draconian Laws, men might do the same or avoid the place altogether.

From a business standpoint, it's a poor decision to have such restrictive laws like that.

Like it or not, sex and business go hand in hand and deals are made or lost on it.

Might be risky for a business to offer these services or perks to a client in the new laws are in effect.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scenes like this will soon be a thing of the past in Texas where business and pleasure will no longer mix:

...no more Hanky panky anymore. No Siree, Roberta!

Instead, business entertainment will have to make due with the standard fare from now on:

Church choirs will replace previously raunchy entertainment in Texas.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe ~ I’ve been investing in rental property with a group of my GFs since HS. We are all pulling out ASAP due to the Republican domination currently plaguing this state with their radical implication laws impeding on our 14th Amendment rights ~

The 14th Amendment contained three major provisions:

The Citizenship Clause granted citizenship to All persons born or naturalized in the United States.

The Due Process Clause declared that states may not deny any person "life, liberty or property, without due process of law."

The Equal Protection Clause said that a state may not deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scenes like this will soon be a thing of the past in Texas where business and pleasure will no longer mix:

...no more Hanky panky anymore. No Siree, Roberta!

Instead, business entertainment will have to make due with the standard fare from now on:

Church choirs will replace previously raunchy entertainment in Texas.

Dude, you need to get laid. If you can't attract a woman on your own, go pay for it, for fucks sakes. Jesus Christ, sometimes you have a really creepy way about you.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe ~ I’ve been investing in rental property with a group of my GFs since HS. We are all pulling out ASAP due to the Republican domination currently plaguing this state with their radical implication laws impeding on our 14th Amendment rights ~

The Citizenship Clause granted citizenship to All persons born or naturalized in the United States.

The Due Process Clause declared that states may not deny any person "life, liberty or property, without due process of law."

The Equal Protection Clause said that a state may not deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Laws Schmawz!

What right minded guy would wanna be stuck payin' for a pile of kids cuz he visited the Best Little Whorehose in Texas?

whore.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Laws Schmawz!

What right minded guy would wanna be stuck payin' for a pile of kids cuz he visited the Best Little Whorehose in Texas?

whore.jpg

we can’t even trust Texans to wear masks… now we are supposed to trust the men to finally take responsibility *rolls eyes*

that is a wishful delusion that places too much burden on society

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its ONLY bad for men.

Best for men ta stick to Las Vegas then, Dove.

If many women are leaving Texas to escape Draconian Laws, men might do the same or avoid the place altogether.

From a business standpoint, it's a poor decision to have such restrictive laws like that.

Like it or not, sex and business go hand in hand and deals are made or lost on it.

Might be risky for a business to offer these services or perks to a client in the new laws are in effect.

Honestly people who think like this should either drive off a cliff or go get sterilized.

Imagine completely ignoring reality and thinking not being allowed to brutally kill human beings is "draconian". Draconian doesnt mean what you think it means. Suppressing facts to justify brutal violence (basically for profit) is the definition of draconian.

You understand more than half of America wants it at least regulated?

You really need to stop putting this shit on "women" because hundreds of thousands of us reject this narrative. Ignoring things you find inconvenient to deal with doesn't make them go away. Also the same stands for pretending abortion opposition is religious. Enter the present and future.

You guys would have been arguing in favor of owning slaves during Dred Scott. Calling it a draconian "police state" if people were banned from owning slaves.

You are on the wrong side of history on this one.

Last edited: