Things you have done for the environment.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Ok folks its time to chip in and tell us your contribution for the environment. I will start us off.
Instead of using toilet paper I use water to clean my arse.

OP
OP
bahumbas

bahumbas

puny and deadly
On some Sunday mornings I go to a voluntary group to help clean up local rivers of rubbish, most of us are anglers lol
Sounds like you do a lot more than most folks in this site. Either that or you are making it all up just to make yourself look good.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Flushing the toilet; If it's yellow it's mellow
If it's brown flush in down
I save water !

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I often walk the Chief along rivers , lakes , ponds...when I come across littered fishing holes I take note and between spring and fall I take time to clean 2 or 3 at a time ...weekend sportsmen are ignorant ....small contribution to the environment but it makes me feel good.
whitetrash2.jpg
one of my brothers is a litterbug , he refused to clean his area at a spot we fished at...I asked him several times....so as I drove to the spot , I left him there it was 56 miles from home. we fought the next day , but I had a plan ...I stomped on his feet and arches as it was at least 5 miles to a pay phone..so his feet had to be sore :Wow3:

OP
OP
bahumbas

bahumbas

puny and deadly
If people still think electric cars will save the environment think again. Where do you think the electricity is generated from? I could be wrong but a lot of that electricity still comes from burning fossil fuels.