This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, why doesn't she play with her kids? And when they are asleep, why isn't she fucking her husband?

These are the philosophical questions we need to know!~

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ladies, my wife has agreed to let me look in my PM's for new tittay shots.... cuz it's Christmas!

Get yer pink bits out and spread the cheer!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@DorianGray

I’ve been on forums with her for nearly 15 years now. You’re going to tell me that she started this? She is a troll. He is a flamer. We were both schooled with 2 entirely different sets of rules and parameters for this game.

She trolls. She goes in and gets the juices flowing. We have no intention of driving our opponents off the board... we just like to take our opponents to the edge and suspend them there for a moment. Flamers are pretty toxic... they want you gone completely.

So what did she do besides make you mad for using the “f” word on the BG?

Older flamers and trolls are mixed discipline...

Wax on, wax off...

I started on a relationship help site. That’s where I met Big... followed him to his first site DO and then what became our home board... and then CO was added later.

So I only have been exposed to the TV trolls who were the former yahoo message board trolls.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@DorianGray

I’ve been on forums with her for nearly 15 years now. You’re going to tell me that she started this? She is a troll. He is a flamer. We were both schooled with 2 entirely different sets of rules and parameters for this game.

She trolls. She goes in and gets the juices flowing. We have no intention of driving our opponents off the board... we just like to take our opponents to the edge and suspend them there for a moment. Flamers are pretty toxic... they want you gone completely.

Wax on, wax off...

I started on a relationship help site. That’s where I met Big... followed him to his first site DO and then what became our home board... and then CO was added later.

So I only have been exposed to the TV trolls who were the former yahoo message board trolls.

I remember those kids...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@DorianGray

Wax on, wax off...

I remember those kids...

Some of us didnt leave.

A few have passed away and a handful are on FB making fun of leftists. Except Edna....who went full TDS. :/

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@DorianGray

Wax on, wax off...

I remember those kids...

Some of us didnt leave.

A few have passed away and a handful are on FB making fun of leftists. Except Edna....who went full TDS. :/

omg do you remember when we realized that Edna was a man... we were on the phone for 2 days in a flood of tears like someone died

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@DorianGray

Wax on, wax off...

I remember those kids...

Some of us didnt leave.

omg do you remember when we realized that Edna was a man... we were on the phone for 2 days in a flood of tears like someone died

That is still to this day the most traumatic experience I've ever had online.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And on Christmas, no less, you have the rabble still posting about shit I pulled a year ago.

That troll is like the greatest troll of all time.

No, really.

What I do see, is that these so called "trolls" cannot and will not ever be on the same level as a flamer. Flamers are wired differently and the shit these dunderheads bleat like broken sheep about doesn't really bother a flamer.

Fucking pussies.

And omg somebody actually linked a seven year old video I made.

Seven. Years. Old.

That youtube channel is so old, it falls under the old youtube guide lines and I still make money off it. Plz watch it.....no really. Right now I get three dollars every 30 seconds watched.

Merry Christmas

My gift to this community will once again take shape shortly. I have been asked by multiple ppl to bring back the forum and as of this moment, it is currently online.

You heard that right, Flametowne is back and better then ever.

I have also been asked by many to not allow the three forum killers there and sure enough, they won't be.

There is also a fresh secret forum for the trusted members that won't be visible to the public, and I already dropped the bombshell post in it.

Merry Christmas once again .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

They just never STFU.

This is what happens to people who Root their self worth into an image they think they have online. They are psychological slaves to it. Always in self preservation and anger mode.

Forums become serious heavy shit to people like this.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And on Christmas, no less, you have the rabble still posting about shit I pulled a year ago.

No, really.

What I do see, is that these so called "trolls" cannot and will not ever be on the same level as a flamer. Flamers are wired differently and the shit these dunderheads bleat like broken sheep about doesn't really bother a flamer.

Fucking pussies.

Seven. Years. Old.

That youtube channel is so old, it falls under the old youtube guide lines and I still make money off it. Plz watch it.....no really. Right now I get three dollars every 30 seconds watched.

Merry Christmas

My gift to this community will once again take shape shortly. I have been asked by multiple ppl to bring back the forum and as of this moment, it is currently online.

I have also been asked by many to not allow the three forum killers there and sure enough, they won't be.

There is also a fresh secret forum for the trusted members that won't be visible to the public, and I already dropped the bombshell post in it.

Merry Christmas, mate...

Master

Site Supporter

No, really.

Fucking pussies.

Seven. Years. Old.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, mate...
Back at you and yours, my man

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

They just never STFU.

This is what happens to people who Root their self worth into an image they think they have online. They are psychological slaves to it. Always in self preservation and anger mode.

what does that say about them that they can’t just try to kick it here and be chill?

SG is dead and his other site failed. Maybe they will realize eventually that it’s better for everyone if we all create traffic on one site.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Can all sides wish each other a Merry Christmas just for the fuck of it? :ThumbsUp3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

They just never STFU.

what does that say about them that they can’t just try to kick it here and be chill?

SG is dead and his other site failed. Maybe they will realize eventually that it’s better for everyone if we all create traffic on one site.

If anything I hope anyone who was invited to this thing from here understands the importance of a proxy and a throw away email. They get pissed and cyberstalk for PI.

There is no normal boundaries and they take it way too seriously.

Can all sides wish each other a Merry Christmas just for the fuck of it? :ThumbsUp3:

I already did but they are mad AF.

Master

Site Supporter
And I would like to mention that The Queens Gambit on Netflix is most excellent.

As I was putting together the 1up game cabinets I got my kiddos for Xmas, Outrun and Star Wars to be exact, I binged that mini series and found it amazing. Didn't want it to end

Now, it's time to put a log on the fire, and play some Fortnite

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

They just never STFU.

If anything I hope anyone who was invited to this thing from here understands the importance of a proxy and a throw away email. They get pissed and cyberstalk for PI.

I know... but I’m confident that we can all move past this

Poofer was charismatic and adds flare to the community

We just can’t e~fuck him cause he can’t handle bomb a$$ pussy... can you blame him? I had to come out to my parents after my birthday party in Florida Bwa hahahha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

They just never STFU.

We just can’t e~fuck him cause he can’t handle bomb a$$ pussy... can you blame him? I had to come out to my parents after my birthday party in Florida Bwa hahahha

We can and have.

The last time he started a board, he ranted about me and him and Casket made attempts to look up information on my family.

But everywhere else was peaceful. So that was a huge bonus.

Maybe they will go and finally move on or find someone else to harrass. They have always done this type of shit. Take it too serious and go too far.

Proxy and throw away email.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not to be a dick....

...but bomb arse pussy disintegrates once a tart hits the big 40...

Don't shoot the messenger, girls....

You're still good for general housekeeping duties and drunk spooning sessions (if the lights are out)....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Plus, I’m really enjoying all this clout I get from telling my brunch crew aka the Pussy Mafia that I’m trolling a site called The Bastard Factory lolz
*sigh*

They just never STFU.

We can and have.

The last time he started a board, he ranted about me and him and Casket made attempts to look up information on my family.

Maybe they will go and finally move on or find someone else to harrass.

Well.... we can stay here. This site is fun.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not to be a dick....

You're still good for general housekeeping duties and drunk spooning sessions (if the lights are out)....

When you are starving, even cat food is a like fine dining.

I certainly dont think it was worth over a year of rage.....but eh.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to be a dick....

You're still at general housekeeping duties and drunk spooning sessions (if the lights are out)....

I need proof or this is an airclaim. I’m willing to sacrifice my body for the good of science so you can test this theory... the sloppier the better:SmokeBreak2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Plus, I’m really enjoying all this clout I get from telling my brunch crew aka the Pussy Mafia that I’m trolling a site called The Bastard Factory lolz
*sigh*

They just never STFU.

We can and have.

Maybe they will go and finally move on or find someone else to harrass.

Well.... we can stay here. This site is fun.

Absolutely.

They go have that vibe where people want it.

I like the chill funny vibes. Whatever they see flaming as is absolutely not for me.

I do laugh when he makes a point to say we arent invited.....as if we would go lol. Such childish nonsense.

As long as he doesnt continue trying to cyberstalk me.....I wish them well. Truly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not to be a dick....

You're still at general housekeeping duties and drunk spooning sessions (if the lights are out)....

I need proof or this is an airclaim. I’m willing to sacrifice my body for the good of science so you can test this theory... the sloppier the better:SmokeBreak2:

The last time I humped a random garden feature, I dropped a nearly full bottle of whiskey on the concrete, then licked up what I could between the shards of glass.... woke curled up with a plastic pink flamingo between my legs, and wondered why people were calling me tosspot.

(Somebody wrote "tosspot" on my forehead when I was out, in permanent marker)... lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not to be a dick....

The last time I humped a random garden feature, I dropped a nearly full bottle of whiskey on the concrete, then licked up what I could between the shards of glass.... woke curled up with a plastic pink flamingo between my legs, and wondered why people were calling me tosspot.

(Somebody wrote "tosspot" on my forehead when I was out, in permanent marker)... lulz

I thought we were not gonna discuss that time we met up in Metro.

Gotdammit.