This mask bullshit...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ya know, I started on page 2 of this thread this morning, about the time I was wrapping up a cup of coffee. So I was jacked up. So much I was gonna reply to about all the mask stuff. Thread changed a bunch lol. I think I'll just wander off for now, and come back later lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya know, I started on page 2 of this thread this morning, about the time I was wrapping up a cup of coffee. So I was jacked up. So much I was gonna reply to about all the mask stuff. Thread changed a bunch lol. I think I'll just wander off for now, and come back later lol.

Best to keep your mask on.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Best to keep your mask on.

Only if he's a moron...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I guess smoking and the Cancer link is BULLSHIT as well
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

What you babbling on about now Antifa boi?

Wear your rainbow LGBT face diaper, it makes no difference to me.
It is worth putting things in perspective. Drug over dose deaths in San Francisco are 3-4 times higher than COVID deaths. The "homeless crisis" isn't a problem with housing so much as it is a drug addiction problem and liberals who pushed to decriminalize drug abuse and drug sales caused the number of addicts to skyrocket. The decriminalization policies are an absolute failure in every measurable way.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There are drug overdoses no matter what. Just like there are fatalities from car crashes and gunshot wounds. That doesn't mean anyone should refuse to wear a mask, since there is literally no connection between masks and fentanyl deaths.

PS, fentanyl deaths aren't on the rise due to drug decriminalization! Please learn simple logic. Fentanyl is completely unrelated to decriminalization issues. It's a prescription medication, like fucking oxycontin. It came into common use because it was introduced, legally, by the pharmaceutical industry.

1) It says drug over doses not fentanyl over does, please be honest enough to stop trying to change ge the topic. Also, yes, drug over does have skyrocketed and decriminalization truly is both to blame and why police are powerless to do anything about it.

2) Again, you are being completely dishonest. Drug over dose deaths are massively higher than COVID deaths and that does put things into perspective. Also, as I have repeatedly said I and everyone I know wears a mask when out despite their marginal usefulness.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I guess smoking and the Cancer link is BULLSHIT as well
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

What you babbling on about now Antifa boi?

Wear your rainbow LGBT face diaper, it makes no difference to me.
It is worth putting things in perspective. Drug over dose deaths in San Francisco are 3-4 times higher than COVID deaths. The "homeless crisis" isn't a problem with housing so much as it is a drug addiction problem and liberals who pushed to decriminalize drug abuse and drug sales caused the number of addicts to skyrocket. The decriminalization policies are an absolute failure in every measurable way.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There are drug overdoses no matter what. Just like there are fatalities from car crashes and gunshot wounds. That doesn't mean anyone should refuse to wear a mask, since there is literally no connection between masks and fentanyl deaths.

PS, fentanyl deaths aren't on the rise due to drug decriminalization! Please learn simple logic. Fentanyl is completely unrelated to decriminalization issues. It's a prescription medication, like fucking oxycontin. It came into common use because it was introduced, legally, by the pharmaceutical industry.

Heroin is that is "stepped on" means that its heavily cut. It's been getting cut with fent.

I know a few people who died because of fentanyl in the heroin.

Its pharmaceutical yeah....but it's also used in street drugs.

yup its cut at the source I was watching Drug Inc on Netflix or sum such show and they have it cut as a cheaper alternative .. Lousy Mexican Cartels putting it into everything too.. Coke,Meth, even dusting Marijauna crops

Yeah, even I heard of them putting it in marijuana. Thats some bad shit.

Succubus

Site Supporter
BTW, for the low IQ crowd, Portugal decriminalized all drugs almost two decades ago, and drug addiction and deaths from drugs went DOWN not up.

This is why you're so unpopular and get tons of abuse wherever you post....

Regarding anyone who disagrees with you as having a "low IQ" is so typical of you smug, pretentious, condescending libtards.
She’s actually not even that intelligent. Her interests are very singular and her energy concentrated down a very narrow path. An intellect is worldly and multi-faceted in drive and direction.

She swims against the tide too much, when reality finally makes an inkling of sense, she’s destined to drown in a sea of doubt. Such is the life of a libtard...

I believe she thinks she means well and has the highest moral ideals, but the reality is.... a short bus window licker also probably believes they're offering a cleaning service and it tastes "nummy"...
If civil shit ever hit the fan in her neighbourhood, she’s end up being a victim, all the while screaming for the police that would never arrive in time. These leftards are actually breeding way too much...it’s almost as if we need another World War to cull the weaklings.
:LOL1:

Left means weak ??
Your kind are delusional...that is all.

Oh, and your kind ??

I consider myself conservative/republican......right winger.....and I would bang you all day long because at the end of the day, your political beliefs mean nothing to me in the sac. Xoxoxox

Succubus

Site Supporter
She's a complete dumbass, but her 'enlightened' political views have empowered her and made her truly believe that she's a lot smarter than she actually is.

It boggles the mind that she used to be a teacher...
Dude, you are not able to determine if @LotusBud is intelligent or not. To know if someone is intelligent, you need to be intelligent yourself. And that's something you're not.

And who the fuck are you to judge HIS intelligence to make such a bland statement? Where the fuck does your IQ level lie???? When we say "off the charts", we don't mean "in your case", higher than Einstein......we mean "non existent".

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?
Check the filters in your vacuum cleaner. Doesn't this work?
But on your face it suddenly loses all value? :Confused:

Facts: Masks will not protect you from getting infected (unless it is an N95 and even then it only lasts 20-30 minutes before the filter part gets wet) and instead their sole value is to make droets from infected people not go as far. It does work for that but if you are in a confined area for more than 5-10 minutes you can still get infected.

So very modest protection and only if the infected person is wearing it and only if you aren't near them very long.

You are most likely to get infected by touching a surface and then touching your face (especially eyes, nose, or mouth).

It can cut down on the viral load you get exposed to so you may not get AS sick.

But yeah I think its causing way more problems than its solving.
Then I am happy that you're not a decision maker here! :)

Well I AM a decision maker for myself and family because that is all I'm responsible for.

I'm not interested for making decisions for other people. You are an adult and have access to all kinds of info. You can take responsibility for yourself and make your own decisions based on that. Or wait until daddy government tells you what to do next.

Adults should be able to have discussions and share opinions with the understanding that they are still 100% responsible for their own damn selves.

What IS it with you guys? You really need the government to make your decisions for you? You should keep that immaturity to yourselves and the rest of can self govern.

You are the reason people push back and rebel.

I will make my own decisions, thank you very much. So dont tell me I'm not.
it takes a village sweetheart ... your attitude is selfish ... jus sayin'

Well let me know when the infection rates come down in areas with mask mandates.

So it's not enough that everyone wears them, we have to have the appropriate attitude about and pretend it's working....or we are still "selfish".

You ever think maybe you have a selfish attitude when you want the government to control the public and you dont want anyone to question that?

How do you feel about lockdowns?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?

Facts: Masks will not protect you from getting infected (unless it is an N95 and even then it only lasts 20-30 minutes before the filter part gets wet) and instead their sole value is to make droets from infected people not go as far. It does work for that but if you are in a confined area for more than 5-10 minutes you can still get infected.

So very modest protection and only if the infected person is wearing it and only if you aren't near them very long.

You are most likely to get infected by touching a surface and then touching your face (especially eyes, nose, or mouth).

It can cut down on the viral load you get exposed to so you may not get AS sick.

Well I AM a decision maker for myself and family because that is all I'm responsible for.

I'm not interested for making decisions for other people. You are an adult and have access to all kinds of info. You can take responsibility for yourself and make your own decisions based on that. Or wait until daddy government tells you what to do next.

Adults should be able to have discussions and share opinions with the understanding that they are still 100% responsible for their own damn selves.

What IS it with you guys? You really need the government to make your decisions for you? You should keep that immaturity to yourselves and the rest of can self govern.

Well let me know when the infection rates come down in areas with mask mandates.

So it's not enough that everyone wears them, we have to have the appropriate attitude about and pretend it's working....or we are still "selfish".

You ever think maybe you have a selfish attitude when you want the government to control the public and you dont want anyone to question that?

If you don't like lockdowns or governments telling you what to do, then certainly don't go to Asia.

The governments there are mandating masks, gloves, sanitizer stations, curfews, lockdowns that would drive the typical North Americans completely bonkers.

If you think you're so hard done by, it's much more severe than many other countries.

BTW, Asia got the infection rates down, despite being next door to China.

But they're also scared shitless.

Everybody's paranoid over there, nobody goes out.

And this is how China controls its neighbours, just like they're doing to the world right now.

We'd all be best breaking off ties with Communist China.

They are pure evil.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you don't like lockdowns or governments telling you what to do, then certainly don't go to Asia.

The governments there are mandating masks, gloves, sanitizer stations, curfews, lockdowns that would drive the typical North Americans completely bonkers.

If you think you're so hard done by, it's much more severe than many other countries.

BTW, Asia got the infection rates down, despite being next door to China.

But they're also scared shitless.

Everybody's paranoid over there, nobody goes out.

And this is how China controls its neighbours, just like they're doing to the world right now.

We'd all be best breaking off ties with Communist China.

They are pure evil.

As much I would actually love to see the beauty of China... you wont ever see me in line to go there.

Friends of mine from my church go over there for months at a time on missionary trips.....and that country is so hostile to Christ. The human rights violations that country commits is horrific.

And I do absolutely believe that Covid 19 was intentional. I believe all the pandemics China caused have been on purpose.

I do not think Covid corona was made in a lab....but I do believe they went and got it out of those bats and studied it for years for the purpose of bio warfare under the mask of a SARS vaccine research. They have been doing questionable research with Corona viruses every since SARS-Cov in 2003.

Sonsofbitches.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So wait is X thinking I'm not wearing a mask?

Let me clarify....I did say this a couple times, i have been wearing a mask in public buildings. Even when Fauci was saying not to.

Just because i think they are causing some problems and they do not provide the protection people seem to be relying on them for......doesnt mean i dont wear them.

That's one of the problems with this. No one can have an honest conversation or go outside of "the masks are saving our lives!" without someone assuming you are refusing to wear them or supporting dickish noncompliance.

I dont even ever see anyone not wearing them. Pointing out that even with masks being worn you still need to be careful....probably extra careful so you are shoving viruses in your face isnt selfish.

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Chalk this up to the governments of every country - fucking up yet again.

That's why I don't do politics. Those fuckers we elect are unreasonable morons that have no innovative thoughts or leadership skills, especially under pressure.

Small businesses should be open if the owners run them themselves or have employees that are willing to work.

Our "leaders" won't shut down a Walmart.

People, such as my wife, have the added stress of possibly bringing the virus home. She's all emotional about the kids not being able to come home for Christmas.

She is the head cook at a small sports bar ... hardly an essential service ... if she quits she gets no unemployment insurance, even though she's paid into the system for years.

Kids who made five thousand bucks the previous year ... got 2000 bucks a month from our dumbass Canadian government.

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Update, starting the day after Christmas, Ontario is going into lockdown for four weeks.

My wife's work place has to give away a bunch of fresh inventory.

The kids can come visit for the fourteen days of quarantine.

We have enough to feed four American kids for a year.