X

xXx
Site Supporter
StinkyStooge the fag is being mean .... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
I bet you want black mongrel kinder too. :LMAO:

I do know any one of those black dudes would kick your fake pathetic ass all over your ugly toothed land ... than facefuck your pasty bald head BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Spoken like someone who hasn't a fucking clue and knows absolutely nothing about me. :LOL1:

What happened to your sandmonkey alt btw?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
No wonder X is such a fuckwit when he hangs out with ghetto nigs. :LMAO:

I wanna' get that bro
elaborate :rightON:

I've already admitted to having Black friends
One must remember having black friends and resisting a black takeover are two different animals. I’m a member of White Lives Matter...particularly in South Africa where you can google white genocide and get absolutely fuck all information because the media is owned by the racist president himself net worth $450 000 000. Are you aware of white Genocide in Southern Africa. I have links...would you like graphic details of what the blacks are doing?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I do know any one of those black dudes would kick your fake pathetic ass all over your ugly toothed land ... than facefuck your pasty bald head BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Spoken like someone who hasn't a fucking clue and knows absolutely nothing about me. :LOL1:

I seen your pic you ugly FUCK ... Don't think for a second I didn't :LMAO:

SO LUCKY about the no PI thing :rightON: or else evryone would know what a goof you are :LMAO::LMAO:

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard

SO LUCKY about the no PI thing :rightON: or else evryone would know what a goof you are :LMAO::LMAO:

Nigger please, you call everyone ugly.... I've seen you do it numerous times.

It's especially funny when you look as though your mother regularly dropped you on your face as a baby. :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Hahahahaaa...Scouse is sharp brah
I like you X...but your Libtardism will be the death of you! :LOL1:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fagyman !!!
Nana na na na na nanana FAGGYMAN !! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Have you come out to your parents yet, Slim Jim Ranger?

what in tha fuck was that stinkystooge the fag :LMAO: :LMAO:

You're obviously a closeted and latent homosexual. Have you told your family and friends yet?

(I do not judge on these matters, unlike perhaps Scouse)
Oh fuck shut up stinkystooge

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hahahahaaa...Scouse is sharp brah
I like you X...but your Libtardism will be the death of you! :LOL1:

I'll get right on caring about that maybe tomorrow :rightON:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF ... because of this ^^^ we're fucked

I wrote a white paper for my global company's pandemic response initiative nearly 15 years ago. Some of that was used for the Fukushima accident at the time as we were directly importing from that region.

I've worn various respirators for the last 20 years... some half face mask silicone units with various stacked filters and/or pumped O2, some full masks.

I don't give a shit what a soyboi like you thinks because you think very little or altogether nothing.

Oh... and sorry about your penis.

put some more smokes in your toes you simplistic pos :LMAO: :LMAO: a mans man huh ?? bahahahahahahahaaa you sound like a musky queer :rightON:

You're not a man if you can't put cigarettes between your toes, snap a photo, and publish it on websites full of simplistic bottomfeeding idjits such as yourself.

No dude .... you're fucking abnormal ... irregular :rightON: fucking ding-O's do things like that :rightON:

I'm so secure in my self and my manhood that I can do or say anything and not give a fuck one way or another?

:Excited5:

What a laugh :LOL2: I think it’s time for a change DD

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
fagyman !!!
Nana na na na na nanana FAGGYMAN !! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Have you come out to your parents yet, Slim Jim Ranger?

what in tha fuck was that stinkystooge the fag :LMAO: :LMAO:

You're obviously a closeted and latent homosexual. Have you told your family and friends yet?

(I do not judge on these matters, unlike perhaps Scouse)
Oh fuck shut up stinkystooge

Make me, mongoloid! :Welcome8:

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I almost nodded off than I felt a jolt .. somewhere faggotry was trying to blossom and needed suffocation .. now whether you prefer your smokes from a PACK, or a fruitloops toes is up to YOu :LMAO:
NO faggoTry shall exist under my watchful ballooon knot .. ever seeing knower of all, just ONE wrinkle has more integrity than any of yoO

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I almost nodded off than I felt a jolt .. somewhere faggotry was trying to blossom and needed suffocation .. now whether you prefer your smokes from a PACK, or a fruitloops toes is up to YOu :LMAO:
NO faggoTry shall exist under my watchful ballooon knot .. ever seeing knower of all, just ONE wrinkle has more integrity than any of yoO

^^^ needs more Engrish....