131919733_10164681337780215_1183891158382354038_o.jpg

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
WTF ... because of this ^^^ we're fucked

I wrote a white paper for my global company's pandemic response initiative nearly 15 years ago. Some of that was used for the Fukushima accident at the time as we were directly importing from that region.

I've worn various respirators for the last 20 years... some half face mask silicone units with various stacked filters and/or pumped O2, some full masks.

I don't give a shit what a soyboi like you thinks because you think very little or altogether nothing.

Oh... and sorry about your penis.

put some more smokes in your toes you simplistic pos :LMAO: :LMAO: a mans man huh ?? bahahahahahahahaaa you sound like a musky queer :rightON:

Should I post a pic of my daughter's efforts painting my toes in the most girliest of colours? :LOL2:
A fag does what a fag does :rightON: only solidifies my suspicions

Why project, dude? It's 2020...

I, Accept, You...

Yup okay :rightON:

Faggyman :LMAO:
You’re arguing with Scouse while the sexual predator maxis735 posts alongside you...how does that make you feel?

Pretty good asshat ... he's on ignore .. something I'm capable of doing instead of WHINING :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

you see the LEFT are smart while you fuckwads BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

The Left are dumb and they don't have the self preservation gene.

They also bring bitch slaps to weapons fights...

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
I dont know what it is with leftists, but their political views almost always turn them into wailing, hysterical, retards.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I wrote a white paper for my global company's pandemic response initiative nearly 15 years ago. Some of that was used for the Fukushima accident at the time as we were directly importing from that region.

I've worn various respirators for the last 20 years... some half face mask silicone units with various stacked filters and/or pumped O2, some full masks.

I don't give a shit what a soyboi like you thinks because you think very little or altogether nothing.

put some more smokes in your toes you simplistic pos :LMAO: :LMAO: a mans man huh ?? bahahahahahahahaaa you sound like a musky queer :rightON:

Should I post a pic of my daughter's efforts painting my toes in the most girliest of colours? :LOL2:

I, Accept, You...

You’re arguing with Scouse while the sexual predator maxis735 posts alongside you...how does that make you feel?

Pretty good asshat ... he's on ignore .. something I'm capable of doing instead of WHINING :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Putting a sexual predator @Q aka maxis735 is irresponsible if you were to ask any realist!

Ohhh God would you shut that mouth :facepalm:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I, Accept, You...

Putting a sexual predator @Q aka maxis735 is irresponsible if you were to ask any realist!

You’ve changed!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

The Left are dumb and they don't have the self preservation gene.

They also bring bitch slaps to weapons fights...

do they give smokes to the boys from their toes ??? ffs you IDIOT !! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

Is it sexually enticing you....you know.... in your loins?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

You’ve changed!

LMAO

You called me WEAK ... am I not allowed to respond ??

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard

You're not a man if you can't put cigarettes between your toes, snap a photo, and publish it on websites full of simplistic bottomfeeding idjits such as yourself.

No dude .... you're fucking abnormal ... irregular :rightON: fucking ding-O's do things like that :rightON:
Are you on the turps? :Grin3:

He gets feisty when he mixes mocha lattes and Babysham.

LOL

Your slipping bro... you started off good thou :rightON:
Is maxis735 your mate?

I give up is he ...
Looks like it to me....you’ve changed!

He's tried kissing my ass numerous times in the past but I've always shunned him because I know he's a mongoloid.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

Yours would :rightON:
Bweaky don't swing that way

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

You’ve changed!

LMAO

You called me WEAK ... am I not allowed to respond ??

You've responded to it VERY weakly...

Represent yo' peeps! :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

You're not a man if you can't put cigarettes between your toes, snap a photo, and publish it on websites full of simplistic bottomfeeding idjits such as yourself.

No dude .... you're fucking abnormal ... irregular :rightON: fucking ding-O's do things like that :rightON:

LOL

Is maxis735 your mate?

I give up is he ...

He's tried kissing my ass numerous times in the past but I've always shunned him because I know he's a mongoloid.
He’s going to have a headache in the morning for true! :LOL1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

Is maxis735 your mate?

I give up is he ...

lol

Go away insignificant faggit :LMAO::LMAO:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I, Accept, You...

Yours would :rightON:
Bweaky don't swing that way

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Could you imagine meeting SCOUSE :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

One must have ones anus duct taped .. to make ones ass impenetrable

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I used to troll with that angle too, but I honestly never believed it. It was always just stirring. C’mon...come to the Dark Side my friend! :Cheers:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I used to troll with that angle too, but I honestly never believed it. It was always just stirring. C’mon...come to the Dark Side my friend! :Cheers:

If one says it ... you know what they sayd if TWO people says it :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I need a smoke with a cheese flavor :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: