This mask bullshit...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?
Check the filters in your vacuum cleaner. Doesn't this work?
But on your face it suddenly loses all value? :Confused:

Facts: Masks will not protect you from getting infected (unless it is an N95 and even then it only lasts 20-30 minutes before the filter part gets wet) and instead their sole value is to make droets from infected people not go as far. It does work for that but if you are in a confined area for more than 5-10 minutes you can still get infected.

So very modest protection and only if the infected person is wearing it and only if you aren't near them very long.

You are most likely to get infected by touching a surface and then touching your face (especially eyes, nose, or mouth).

It can cut down on the viral load you get exposed to so you may not get AS sick.

But yeah I think its causing way more problems than its solving.
Then I am happy that you're not a decision maker here! :)

Well I AM a decision maker for myself and family because that is all I'm responsible for.

I'm not interested for making decisions for other people. You are an adult and have access to all kinds of info. You can take responsibility for yourself and make your own decisions based on that. Or wait until daddy government tells you what to do next.

Adults should be able to have discussions and share opinions with the understanding that they are still 100% responsible for their own damn selves.

What IS it with you guys? You really need the government to make your decisions for you? You should keep that immaturity to yourselves and the rest of can self govern.

You are the reason people push back and rebel.

I will make my own decisions, thank you very much. So dont tell me I'm not.
it takes a village sweetheart ... your attitude is selfish ... jus sayin'

It takes a village to become village idiots, bucko...

You sucked off the village for a coconut didn't you rebellious cocksucker :LMAO:

So fucking dimwitted he thinks face masks don't help they wera them in hospitals because it's halloween you stupid cocksucker

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Souses Boyfriend

sucked 'em good he gave his shirty ... so cute Scouse ... you nigger lipper :LMAO: :LMAO:

Wow_ae3942_379803.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
BTW, for the low IQ crowd, Portugal decriminalized all drugs almost two decades ago, and drug addiction and deaths from drugs went DOWN not up.

This is why you're so unpopular and get tons of abuse wherever you post....

Regarding anyone who disagrees with you as having a "low IQ" is so typical of you smug, pretentious, condescending libtards.
She’s actually not even that intelligent. Her interests are very singular and her energy concentrated down a very narrow path. An intellect is worldly and multi-faceted in drive and direction.

She swims against the tide too much, when reality finally makes an inkling of sense, she’s destined to drown in a sea of doubt. Such is the life of a libtard...

I believe she thinks she means well and has the highest moral ideals, but the reality is.... a short bus window licker also probably believes they're offering a cleaning service and it tastes "nummy"...
If civil shit ever hit the fan in her neighbourhood, she’s end up being a victim, all the while screaming for the police that would never arrive in time. These leftards are actually breeding way too much...it’s almost as if we need another World War to cull the weaklings.
:LOL1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BTW, for the low IQ crowd, Portugal decriminalized all drugs almost two decades ago, and drug addiction and deaths from drugs went DOWN not up.

Regarding anyone who disagrees with you as having a "low IQ" is so typical of you smug, pretentious, condescending libtards.
She’s actually not even that intelligent. Her interests are very singular and her energy concentrated down a very narrow path. An intellect is worldly and multi-faceted in drive and direction.

She swims against the tide too much, when reality finally makes an inkling of sense, she’s destined to drown in a sea of doubt. Such is the life of a libtard...

I believe she thinks she means well and has the highest moral ideals, but the reality is.... a short bus window licker also probably believes they're offering a cleaning service and it tastes "nummy"...
If civil shit ever hit the fan in her neighbourhood, she’s end up being a victim, all the while screaming for the police that would never arrive in time. These leftards are actually breeding way too much...it’s almost as if we need another World War to cull the weaklings.

Left means weak ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Left means weak ??
Your kind are delusional...that is all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

Oh, and your kind ??

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?
Check the filters in your vacuum cleaner. Doesn't this work?
But on your face it suddenly loses all value? :Confused:

Facts: Masks will not protect you from getting infected (unless it is an N95 and even then it only lasts 20-30 minutes before the filter part gets wet) and instead their sole value is to make droets from infected people not go as far. It does work for that but if you are in a confined area for more than 5-10 minutes you can still get infected.

So very modest protection and only if the infected person is wearing it and only if you aren't near them very long.

You are most likely to get infected by touching a surface and then touching your face (especially eyes, nose, or mouth).

It can cut down on the viral load you get exposed to so you may not get AS sick.

But yeah I think its causing way more problems than its solving.
Then I am happy that you're not a decision maker here! :)

Well I AM a decision maker for myself and family because that is all I'm responsible for.

I'm not interested for making decisions for other people. You are an adult and have access to all kinds of info. You can take responsibility for yourself and make your own decisions based on that. Or wait until daddy government tells you what to do next.

Adults should be able to have discussions and share opinions with the understanding that they are still 100% responsible for their own damn selves.

What IS it with you guys? You really need the government to make your decisions for you? You should keep that immaturity to yourselves and the rest of can self govern.

You are the reason people push back and rebel.

I will make my own decisions, thank you very much. So dont tell me I'm not.
it takes a village sweetheart ... your attitude is selfish ... jus sayin'

It takes a village to become village idiots, bucko...

You sucked off the village for a coconut didn't you rebellious cocksucker :LMAO:

So fucking dimwitted he thinks face masks don't help they wera them in hospitals because it's halloween you stupid cocksucker

As Dove has mentioned, masks are more to stop the transmission of droplets and exhaust and as such blue masks are only marginally effective.

N95/P2 masks are a bit better but try like I have to walk into a hospital visitation ward wearing an N95/P2 mask with a rubber exhaust valve and watch them nearly resort to putting a garbage bag over your head assassin style then insist you can't go any further unless you wear the free unsealed blue mask... lulz...

Surgical masks are just theatre face nappies and even N95/P2 masks are flawed at best...

....but in the end, it's because they want to suffocate the wearer instead of protect the wearer.

Animal husbandry at its worst.... :LMAO:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

Does the pope's bear shit in the woods?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I used to wonder when I watch TV about these people that they say won't cooperate .. always wondered REALLY ?? where are these people LOL hopefully you're all American :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

Does the pope's bear shit in the woods?

So what are you ... the right ?? fags that put smokes in their toes ?? are you supposed to be the savior ?? tough guy LOLOLOLOL;

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
WTF ... because of this ^^^ we're fucked

I wrote a white paper for my global company's pandemic response initiative nearly 15 years ago. Some of that was used for the Fukushima accident at the time as we were directly importing from that region.

I've worn various respirators for the last 20 years... some half face mask silicone units with various stacked filters and/or pumped O2, some full masks.

I don't give a shit what a soyboi like you thinks because you think very little or altogether nothing.

Oh... and sorry about your penis.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard

Left means weak ??

Pretty much, it's also a sure sign of faggotry.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

so a bald head and fat jiggling belly mean you're a cocksucking wannabee rebellious cocksucker ??

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Left means weak ??

He just likes wearing his rainbow LGBT face diaper, he was the envy of his soyboy friends when he first wore it.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

I don't judge what people get up to for kicks in the privacy of their own homes, but he's definitely an old school playground faggot...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I wrote a white paper for my global company's pandemic response initiative nearly 15 years ago. Some of that was used for the Fukushima accident at the time as we were directly importing from that region.

I've worn various respirators for the last 20 years... some half face mask silicone units with various stacked filters and/or pumped O2, some full masks.

I don't give a shit what a soyboi like you thinks because you think very little or altogether nothing.

put some more smokes in your toes you simplistic pos :LMAO: :LMAO: a mans man huh ?? bahahahahahahahaaa you sound like a musky queer :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

He just likes wearing his rainbow LGBT face diaper, he was the envy of his soyboy friends when he first wore it.

were you the envy the first time you completely inhaled a black cock ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

I don't judge what people get up to for kicks in the privacy of their own homes, but he's definitely an old school playground faggot...

Yah because I dress like a whore and put smokes in my toes ... smh

You're a freak that need curbstompin' :rightON:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
She's a complete dumbass, but her 'enlightened' political views have empowered her and made her truly believe that she's a lot smarter than she actually is.

It boggles the mind that she used to be a teacher...
Dude, you are not able to determine if @LotusBud is intelligent or not. To know if someone is intelligent, you need to be intelligent yourself. And that's something you're not.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Left means weak ??

Oh, and your kind ??
Realists.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

put some more smokes in your toes you simplistic pos :LMAO: :LMAO: a mans man huh ?? bahahahahahahahaaa you sound like a musky queer :rightON:

You're not a man if you can't put cigarettes between your toes, snap a photo, and publish it on websites full of simplistic bottomfeeding idjits such as yourself.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Left means weak ??

so a bald head and fat jiggling belly mean you're a cocksucking wannabee rebellious cocksucker ??

You sure use the word cocksucker a lot, does accusing others of faggotry help you forget about your own inherent queerness as you greedily deepthroat your nigger boyfriend's throbbing meAT?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

Oh, and your kind ??
Realists.

WHINERS :LMAO:

FFS breaky ... you lot WHINE and WHINE and WHINE the whole FUCKING FORUM is full of it .....

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

You sure use the word cocksucker a lot, does accusing others of faggotry help you forget about your own inherent queerness as you greedily deepthroat your nigger boyfriend's throbbing meAT?

Very visual... an 8 out of 10!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You're not a man if you can't put cigarettes between your toes, snap a photo, and publish it on websites full of simplistic bottomfeeding idjits such as yourself.

No dude .... you're fucking abnormal ... irregular :rightON: fucking ding-O's do things like that :rightON: