This mask bullshit...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wasn’t impressed by his alter... I don’t see any medium rare bat anywhere on there.
Many churches will disappoint you.... :LOL1:
52791612.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?
Check the filters in your vacuum cleaner. Doesn't this work?
But on your face it suddenly loses all value? :Confused:

Facts: Masks will not protect you from getting infected (unless it is an N95 and even then it only lasts 20-30 minutes before the filter part gets wet) and instead their sole value is to make droets from infected people not go as far. It does work for that but if you are in a confined area for more than 5-10 minutes you can still get infected.

So very modest protection and only if the infected person is wearing it and only if you aren't near them very long.

You are most likely to get infected by touching a surface and then touching your face (especially eyes, nose, or mouth).

It can cut down on the viral load you get exposed to so you may not get AS sick.

But yeah I think its causing way more problems than its solving.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?

Facts: Masks will not protect you from getting infected (unless it is an N95 and even then it only lasts 20-30 minutes before the filter part gets wet) and instead their sole value is to make droets from infected people not go as far. It does work for that but if you are in a confined area for more than 5-10 minutes you can still get infected.

So very modest protection and only if the infected person is wearing it and only if you aren't near them very long.

You are most likely to get infected by touching a surface and then touching your face (especially eyes, nose, or mouth).

It can cut down on the viral load you get exposed to so you may not get AS sick.

Then I am happy that you're not a decision maker here! :)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Sure, it is no 100% protection.... Neighter is a condom and still a lot op people use it (not against COVID I hope :LOL2:)
We wear seatbelts in a car, you can still get injured....

But why NOT wear that mask? It protects yourself AND others.... And it's not really that hard to do....

As everyone has told you many, many times before... Everyone does wear a mask including me. What prevents you from understanding that simple fact?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I AM a decision maker for myself and family because that is all I'm responsible for.

I'm not interested for making decisions for other people. You are an adult and have access to all kinds of info. You can take responsibility for yourself and make your own decisions based on that. Or wait until daddy government tells you what to do next.

Adults should be able to have discussions and share opinions with the understanding that they are still 100% responsible for their own damn selves.

What IS it with you guys? You really need the government to make your decisions for you? You should keep that immaturity to yourselves and the rest of can self govern.

You are the reason people push back and rebel.

I will make my own decisions, thank you very much. So dont tell me I'm not.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
as much as I think these masks are "bullshit", people are brainwashed into believing , hell I havent seen my Folks since this whole thing started and when I spoke to Mom today she informed me Christmas dinner will be dropped off and Im not allowed to hug her.. bloody hell both parents are breaking down physically so this info although ridiculous will have to be, I just have to grit my teeth, bite my tongue and let it slide

Stats alone dont support the hype, Covid still rolling with a 98% recovery rate here thats even with the inflated death toll, all heart attacks dont mean Covid its becoming the new scapegoat.. what a charade number totals @ about 6% infection rate

but alas I wear a mask just to appease the masses.. I wont be partaking in Hush Hush parties

lets have some compassion and remember all the poor strippers whose lives are in total disaray .. Im here for you

Businesses are crumbling our faith in humanity is dwindling , our means of life are a toss up, The system is about to collapse like the great depression and like sheep people follow blind..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is worth putting things in perspective. Drug over dose deaths in San Francisco are 3-4 times higher than COVID deaths. The "homeless crisis" isn't a problem with housing so much as it is a drug addiction problem and liberals who pushed to decriminalize drug abuse and drug sales caused the number of addicts to skyrocket. The decriminalization policies are an absolute failure in every measurable way.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Sure, it is no 100% protection.... Neighter is a condom and still a lot op people use it (not against COVID I hope :LOL2:)
We wear seatbelts in a car, you can still get injured....

But why NOT wear that mask? It protects yourself AND others.... And it's not really that hard to do....
As everyone has told you many, many times before... Everyone does wear a mask including me. What prevents you from understanding that simple fact?
Please try reading again... NOT everyone does. At least that's what they claim here...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I guess smoking and the Cancer link is BULLSHIT as well
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

What you babbling on about now Antifa boi?

Wear your rainbow LGBT face diaper, it makes no difference to me.
It is worth putting things in perspective. Drug over dose deaths in San Francisco are 3-4 times higher than COVID deaths. The "homeless crisis" isn't a problem with housing so much as it is a drug addiction problem and liberals who pushed to decriminalize drug abuse and drug sales caused the number of addicts to skyrocket. The decriminalization policies are an absolute failure in every measurable way.

There are drug overdoses no matter what. Just like there are fatalities from car crashes and gunshot wounds. That doesn't mean anyone should refuse to wear a mask, since there is literally no connection between masks and fentanyl deaths.

PS, fentanyl deaths aren't on the rise due to drug decriminalization! Please learn simple logic. Fentanyl is completely unrelated to decriminalization issues. It's a prescription medication, like fucking oxycontin. It came into common use because it was introduced, legally, by the pharmaceutical industry.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Everyone should wear a mask or ur just another male chauvinistic sociopath.
Are the masks not mandatory?

I know. We cannot enter any shop here without a mask on.

Same here.

Most businesses are happy to provide masks, though, to those who are being idiots.

No mask, no service.

No patronage, no money, no business...

No one to sell you the shit you want, you lose.

• Funny
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Everyone should wear a mask or ur just another male chauvinistic sociopath.
Are the masks not mandatory?

I know. We cannot enter any shop here without a mask on.

Same here.

Most businesses are happy to provide masks, though, to those who are being idiots.

No mask, no service.

No patronage, no money, no business...

No one to sell you the shit you want, you lose.

:LMAO:

You have no idea how the market works...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

There are drug overdoses no matter what. Just like there are fatalities from car crashes and gunshot wounds. That doesn't mean anyone should refuse to wear a mask, since there is literally no connection between masks and fentanyl deaths.

PS, fentanyl deaths aren't on the rise due to drug decriminalization! Please learn simple logic. Fentanyl is completely unrelated to decriminalization issues. It's a prescription medication, like fucking oxycontin. It came into common use because it was introduced, legally, by the pharmaceutical industry.

Heroin is that is "stepped on" means that its heavily cut. It's been getting cut with fent.

I know a few people who died because of fentanyl in the heroin.

Its pharmaceutical yeah....but it's also used in street drugs.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

Heroin is that is "stepped on" means that its heavily cut. It's been getting cut with fent.

yup its cut at the source I was watching Drug Inc on Netflix or sum such show and they have it cut as a cheaper alternative .. Lousy Mexican Cartels putting it into everything too.. Coke,Meth, even dusting Marijauna crops

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

I know it's used in street drugs. But how does that have fuckall to do with decriminalization causing a rise in deaths? It hasn't been decriminalized as a street drug, and its origins were legal to begin with, ffs.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
BTW, for the low IQ crowd, Portugal decriminalized all drugs almost two decades ago, and drug addiction and deaths from drugs went DOWN not up.

Saying decriminalization which has NOT even taken place is causing a rise in deaths in SF from fentanyl is just...I mean, I can't...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

I know it's used in street drugs. But how does that have fuckall to do with decriminalization causing a rise in deaths? It hasn't been decriminalized as a street drug, and its origins were legal to begin with, ffs.

I dont make that argument. I really do not think decriminalization would cause a rise in deaths.

I think it should be decriminalized and treated as a health crisis. I think some people hear "decriminalization" and think people are just gonna be allowed to shoot up dope and smoke crack unfettered....like it means legalize.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

I dont make that argument. I really do not think decriminalization would cause a rise in deaths.

I think it should be decriminalized and treated as a health crisis. I think some people hear "decriminalization" and think people are just gonna be allowed to shoot up dope and smoke crack unfettered....like it means legalize.

Oerdin made that claim. You are exactly right. Decriminalization is not legalization.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

^^^^^^

Ignorant post.

• Agree!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

^^^^^^

Ignorant post.

I would have to agree here decriminalization would solve alot of problems and would stop people from entering the penal system for addictions ..after all we are full grown adults and have the right to put anything we want into our bodies.. plus it would take the power away from organized crime who exploits the flawed system and uses violence for turf and control of the drug trade.. If I remember correctly Spain has decriminalized all drugs and incorporated treatment as an alternative to incarceration.. Drug prices have dropped so low criminals have lost the incentive to pedal their poisons

Ideally all drugs should be studied for their medicinal qualities and regulated to prevent it from being used haphazardly

But we know the true criminals are the Government who has to much money tied into using Big Pharma to bilk the people to let that happen Then there's the good ol US of A and its privitized jails and hospitals to stop the gravy train that is human suffering

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
BTW, for the low IQ crowd, Portugal decriminalized all drugs almost two decades ago, and drug addiction and deaths from drugs went DOWN not up.

This is why you're so unpopular and get tons of abuse wherever you post....

Regarding anyone who disagrees with you as having a "low IQ" is so typical of you smug, pretentious, condescending libtards.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Regarding anyone who disagrees with you as having a "low IQ" is so typical of you smug, pretentious, condescending libtards.
She’s actually not even that intelligent. Her interests are very singular and her energy concentrated down a very narrow path. An intellect is worldly and multi-faceted in drive and direction.

She swims against the tide too much, when reality finally makes an inkling of sense, she’s destined to drown in a sea of doubt. Such is the life of a libtard...

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
She's a complete dumbass, but her 'enlightened' political views have empowered her and made her truly believe that she's a lot smarter than she actually is.

It boggles the mind that she used to be a teacher...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well I AM a decision maker for myself and family because that is all I'm responsible for.

I'm not interested for making decisions for other people. You are an adult and have access to all kinds of info. You can take responsibility for yourself and make your own decisions based on that. Or wait until daddy government tells you what to do next.

Adults should be able to have discussions and share opinions with the understanding that they are still 100% responsible for their own damn selves.

What IS it with you guys? You really need the government to make your decisions for you? You should keep that immaturity to yourselves and the rest of can self govern.

it takes a village sweetheart ... your attitude is selfish ... jus sayin'

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She’s actually not even that intelligent. Her interests are very singular and her energy concentrated down a very narrow path. An intellect is worldly and multi-faceted in drive and direction.

She swims against the tide too much, when reality finally makes an inkling of sense, she’s destined to drown in a sea of doubt. Such is the life of a libtard...

I believe she thinks she means well and has the highest moral ideals, but the reality is.... a short bus window licker also probably believes they're offering a cleaning service and it tastes "nummy"...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

it takes a village sweetheart ... your attitude is selfish ... jus sayin'

It takes a village to become village idiots, bucko...