This mask bullshit...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Dying of Covid? You people are ridiculous. :LMAO:

There's only like a 98% recovery rate or something...

Yeah, a mere 75 million dead.

2%.

Pfft! A drop in the fucket.

How many of that 75 million actually died from Covid? Rather than testing positive for it but getting run over by a bus or being stabbed to death in a fight?

The numbers have been grossly distorted and exaggerated.
Source?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
I refuse to wear the stupid things, nobody has said anything to me, they'd most likely get a swift jab to the jaw if they did.

Do you think that makes you a tough guy? I imagine you'll also punch out the doctors who try to come near you when you're dying of covid. Wanker.

There's only like a 98% recovery rate or something, so yes we all should be terrifed and everything should be closed down for the next 5 years!
"98% recovery rate or something". First do your research and thn start to talk about stuff as if you know anything.

Yes, a lot of people recover from it. But these people have ongoing problems for months after they have recovered. Those problems might never go away....
And still people die. Deaths that can be prevented by simply following the COVID "rules".

Oh piss off you retarded Dutch nonce, I can't be bothered addressing your nonsensical garbled responses.

I thought you were getting banned for being a deranged pervert anyway?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

mess with a bull get the HORNS :IggyMcLulz:

The horns of a little bitch scared of anything CNN tells her to be scared of.

My mother is dead anyway.
Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

Relax. Everyone is wearing them

Like Freud said....its just theatre at this point.

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

They probably help, tho those blue paper kind probably aren't that effective.

I mean, c'mon, putting piece of paper over a person's face?

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Plus another layer of protection:

418T5Zz2baL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the reminder.

I think I'll go out and buy one too for added protection.

Dont bother with that unless you live in an area that has a high rate of infection.

Unless you have a spiking high level of infections or you in a very populated area .....just use the regulat surg/procedural mask and ONLY touch the loopholes. Toss it immediately when you are done.

Yes....the blue "paper" ones are better than cloth.

The important thing and best thing you can do? Wash your hands properly. Wash like a nurse.

Y'know Dovey, about the only time I git nervous being around people in my city is when I see a homeless person, especially the type who start coughing and caint stop. Like I usually see those types on busy streets or Safeway grocery store parking lots.

Avoid em like lepers, eh?

I saw some homeless guys who stood on the street in my neighbourhood for years, and lately I don't see them anymore.

COVID probably got them and they' either in the hospital or dead by now, eh?

Nah. The homeless are like cock roaches. If they are on the crack diet....ain't nothing killing them.

I mean I could promise you, if you picked up a decent crack habit....youd be good to go.

But if that doesnt appeal to you, it's not the homeless you should worry about. Distance....of course. But dont focus on that.

Its surfaces inside public areas and being too close to other people that will get you infected.

So WASH your hands properly. Dont touch your face.

You did good getting those vaccines. If you take vit C and D and just distance and wash those hands....that's really your best bet avoiding this virus.

Sorry. I don't believe in tossing the masks after one use. We will have trillions of masks in landfills. I re-use them after 7 days of sitting in a designated area away from anything else. We have N95 paper masks.

I dont like garbage anymore then you do but that's how you use the disposables properly.

Our entire bodies are a germ trap. You go out and viruses get all over you. Latching on clothes and the bottom of your shoes.

Paper N95s are good but please dont over recycle them.....I absolutely agree with you on garbage.....but this about your health and safety.

You don't think the virus will die after 7 days?

It's not just Corona that gets on stuff. It's also influenza. Dust. All kinda of bacterias and viruses sitting there marinating on it. I mean you are putting this on your face, right up by your mucus membranes.

Are you keeping it in a sterile location?

Yes. And leaving it for 7 days. All the other stuff that gets on it? Well, we're breathing in all that other stuff with or without a mask. How many viruses and bacteria live on paper for more than 7days? Most die in less than 24 hours.

Q

Banned
I refuse to wear the stupid things, nobody has said anything to me, they'd most likely get a swift jab to the jaw if they did.

Do you think that makes you a tough guy? I imagine you'll also punch out the doctors who try to come near you when you're dying of covid. Wanker.

There's only like a 98% recovery rate or something, so yes we all should be terrifed and everything should be closed down for the next 5 years!
I don't think everything should be closed down. I think people need to get out and people need to earn a living. But fools who refuse to wear masks are slowing this whole thing down. No one should have to risk their lives when they go to work because some low IQ twat refuses to wear a mask.
True! Simple things like wearing a mask and social distancing would have prevented a lot of lock downs.
But the people refusing to do so are causing countries to lock down. :(

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
How many of that 75 million actually died from Covid? Rather than testing positive for it but getting run over by a bus or being stabbed to death in a fight?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nazi epidemiologists.

What doesn't kill you only makes you wronger.

So you're denying that the numbers are inflated?

No, I'm denying the notion that you're as well informed about these matters as you seem to think you are.

I'm an anti-ultracrepidarian, remember?

Q

Banned
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

mess with a bull get the HORNS :IggyMcLulz:

The horns of a little bitch scared of anything CNN tells her to be scared of.

My mother is dead anyway.
Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

Relax. Everyone is wearing them

Like Freud said....its just theatre at this point.

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

They probably help, tho those blue paper kind probably aren't that effective.

I mean, c'mon, putting piece of paper over a person's face?

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Plus another layer of protection:

418T5Zz2baL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the reminder.

I think I'll go out and buy one too for added protection.

Dont bother with that unless you live in an area that has a high rate of infection.

Unless you have a spiking high level of infections or you in a very populated area .....just use the regulat surg/procedural mask and ONLY touch the loopholes. Toss it immediately when you are done.

Yes....the blue "paper" ones are better than cloth.

The important thing and best thing you can do? Wash your hands properly. Wash like a nurse.

Y'know Dovey, about the only time I git nervous being around people in my city is when I see a homeless person, especially the type who start coughing and caint stop. Like I usually see those types on busy streets or Safeway grocery store parking lots.

Avoid em like lepers, eh?

I saw some homeless guys who stood on the street in my neighbourhood for years, and lately I don't see them anymore.

COVID probably got them and they' either in the hospital or dead by now, eh?

Nah. The homeless are like cock roaches. If they are on the crack diet....ain't nothing killing them.

I mean I could promise you, if you picked up a decent crack habit....youd be good to go.

But if that doesnt appeal to you, it's not the homeless you should worry about. Distance....of course. But dont focus on that.

Its surfaces inside public areas and being too close to other people that will get you infected.

So WASH your hands properly. Dont touch your face.

You did good getting those vaccines. If you take vit C and D and just distance and wash those hands....that's really your best bet avoiding this virus.

Sorry. I don't believe in tossing the masks after one use. We will have trillions of masks in landfills. I re-use them after 7 days of sitting in a designated area away from anything else. We have N95 paper masks.

I dont like garbage anymore then you do but that's how you use the disposables properly.

Our entire bodies are a germ trap. You go out and viruses get all over you. Latching on clothes and the bottom of your shoes.

Paper N95s are good but please dont over recycle them.....I absolutely agree with you on garbage.....but this about your health and safety.

You don't think the virus will die after 7 days?
It's probably gone earlier, but stick to the 7 days, keep it safe.
How fast it is gone depends on a lot of things. You'll need a lab to find out how long you need to store it :)

Q

Banned

"98% recovery rate or something". First do your research and thn start to talk about stuff as if you know anything.

Yes, a lot of people recover from it. But these people have ongoing problems for months after they have recovered. Those problems might never go away....
And still people die. Deaths that can be prevented by simply following the COVID "rules".

Oh piss off you retarded Dutch nonce, I can't be bothered addressing your nonsensical garbled responses.

Thanks for admitting you are wrong!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You really are a stupid NIGGER aren't you .... I can't believe you're smart enough to breathe ffs

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

He should be sent to the gas chamber..

Just to kill the covid virus ofcourse

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread has now devolved into a barbaric yet philosophical discussion about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Don't be a pinhead. Just wear a face covering, ffs.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
You know what else is funny? All you mask enthusiasts proudly proclaiming how you wear a mask to enter a store and yet most of the time half of the staff aren't even wearing them. :LMAO:

I can't say I blame them either, it can't exactly be comfortable having to wear a facial covering for hours on end while working on a shop floor.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nazi epidemiologists.

What doesn't kill you only makes you wronger.

So you're denying that the numbers are inflated?

No, I'm denying the notion that you're as well informed about these matters as you seem to think you are.

I'm an anti-ultracrepidarian, remember?

So as usual you're just arguing for the sake of it, right gotcha.

Q

Banned
You know what else is funny? All you mask enthusiasts proudly proclaiming how you wear a mask to enter a store and yet most of the time half of the staff aren't even wearing them. :LMAO:

I can't say I blame them either, it can't exactly be comfortable having to wear a facial covering for hours on end while working on a shop floor.
Bullshit. In all stores here the masks are being worn. By everyone!

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

You really are a stupid NIGGER aren't you .... I can't believe you're smart enough to breathe ffs

What is it with you lefties? Why are you all such gullible, naive idiots?

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Yeah right, I'm sure they never take them off while out in public, not even for a second. :facepalm:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Employees must wear masks to work in a shop in Portugal, as well. I've never seen any employees without masks. Not once.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
You 2 leftie lovebirds are either lying or you don't venture into many shops....

I've seen countless staff members without a mask or wearing one it's lowered around their neck.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You 2 leftie lovebirds are either lying or you don't venture into many shops....

I've seen countless staff members without a mask or wearing one it's lowered around their neck.

Fucking retard of course the fag shops you frequent don't have a mask policy ... how would you suck each others cocks

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You don't understand Portugal or the Portuguese people. They are very reasonable people. I'm not lying, and I go out every day. I walk past shops every single day. They ALL wear masks.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Fucking retard of course the fag shops you frequent don't have a mask policy ... how would you suck each others cocks

How do you manage to sip your Starbucks soy lattes when lowering your face diaper is verboten?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You don't understand Portugal or the Portuguese people. They are very reasonable people. I'm not lying, and I go out every day. I walk past shops every single day. They ALL wear masks.

Sure sure
The Portuguese are more inclined to steal a mask from you ...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

How do you manage to sip your Starbucks soy lattes when lowering your face diaper is verboten?

I've never bought a Starbucks anything in my entire life, and there aren't any Starbucks where I live.

It's permissible to eat in restaurants here. We always eat outside. The weather is still in the 60s (15-20), so it's good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They pull the mask up and down and in doing so.....they touch the mask and face. That's part of what's going on out there that is probably helping the spred. (Not saying Lotus and X....but everyone doing that)

Everyone here in the US is wearing them. I have not seen any employee anywhere not wearing them.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I guess smoking and the Cancer link is BULLSHIT as well
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

They pull the mask up and down and in doing so.....they touch the mask and face. That's part of what's going on out there that is probably helping the spred. (Not saying Lotus and X....but everyone doing that)

So in other words it's pretty pointless wearing them.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
I guess smoking and the Cancer link is BULLSHIT as well
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

What you babbling on about now Antifa boi?

Wear your rainbow LGBT face diaper, it makes no difference to me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

OMG. Say it one more time. I don't think anyone got what a rebel you are.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

OMG. Say it one more time. I don't think anyone got what a rebel you are.

It's not about being a 'rebel', it's about not being a mindless sheep.

Come on Blotus, lets hear you baaaaa :LMAO:

Q

Banned

Yeah right, I'm sure they never take them off while out in public, not even for a second. :facepalm:
You clearly do not understand WHY people wear a mask.... Use Google.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

With the way people are using them, yep. I actually wouldnt be surprised to learn the masks are helping the spred.

Like I said, people are touching them and touch their face and taking unessesary risks thinking the masks will protect them.

I wish we would hear about who wore their mask everywhere yet still became infected. We are always hearing about some dude who refused to wear a mask and called the virus a hoax getting sick.....but mostly ignore the majority of sick people were wearing them. Like everyone is wearing them.