This mask bullshit...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You 2 leftie lovebirds are either lying or you don't venture into many shops....

I've seen countless staff members without a mask or wearing one it's lowered around their neck.
Was that while you were in the Netherlands or in Portugal? :Confused:

Q

Banned
You 2 leftie lovebirds are either lying or you don't venture into many shops....

I've seen countless staff members without a mask or wearing one it's lowered around their neck.

Fucking retard of course the fag shops you frequent don't have a mask policy ... how would you suck each others cocks

How do you manage to sip your Starbucks soy lattes when lowering your face diaper is verboten?
Use Google. READ about WHY to wear a mask. And when.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
c2bb3c36a00211d1694ef4ac7878a125

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I guess smoking and the Cancer link is BULLSHIT as well
Drinking, than driving

Fucking backward fuckwad

What you babbling on about now Antifa boi?

Wear your rainbow LGBT face diaper, it makes no difference to me.

Yah I know
You're to fucking stupid
Mom must be proud to be the owner of one rebellious cocksucker :rightON:

I mean I knew you were a fucking idiot but I never could have imagined to this depth

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
What an idiot. And a selfish jerk.
I think he is from holland
So?
Lots of idiots in holland
Sure, where are they not? I heard most Canadians are idiots. At least the ones here clearly show they are....
here's a mask for you..

wear it in good health.
tumblr_mdkt81MfQi1qe0jrmo1_1280.jpg

X's ma doing her bit there to help contain the Scamdemic.

Q

Banned
What an idiot. And a selfish jerk.
I think he is from holland
So?
Lots of idiots in holland
Sure, where are they not? I heard most Canadians are idiots. At least the ones here clearly show they are....
here's a mask for you..

wear it in good health.
tumblr_mdkt81MfQi1qe0jrmo1_1280.jpg
I'm just gonna ignore this, because I am having too much fun in the other thread....

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

mess with a bull get the HORNS :IggyMcLulz:

The horns of a little bitch scared of anything CNN tells her to be scared of.

My mother is dead anyway.
Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

Relax. Everyone is wearing them

Like Freud said....its just theatre at this point.

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

They probably help, tho those blue paper kind probably aren't that effective.

I mean, c'mon, putting piece of paper over a person's face?

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Plus another layer of protection:

418T5Zz2baL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the reminder.

I think I'll go out and buy one too for added protection.

Dont bother with that unless you live in an area that has a high rate of infection.

Unless you have a spiking high level of infections or you in a very populated area .....just use the regulat surg/procedural mask and ONLY touch the loopholes. Toss it immediately when you are done.

Yes....the blue "paper" ones are better than cloth.

The important thing and best thing you can do? Wash your hands properly. Wash like a nurse.

Y'know Dovey, about the only time I git nervous being around people in my city is when I see a homeless person, especially the type who start coughing and caint stop. Like I usually see those types on busy streets or Safeway grocery store parking lots.

Avoid em like lepers, eh?

I saw some homeless guys who stood on the street in my neighbourhood for years, and lately I don't see them anymore.

COVID probably got them and they' either in the hospital or dead by now, eh?

Nah. The homeless are like cock roaches. If they are on the crack diet....ain't nothing killing them.

I mean I could promise you, if you picked up a decent crack habit....youd be good to go.

But if that doesnt appeal to you, it's not the homeless you should worry about. Distance....of course. But dont focus on that.

Its surfaces inside public areas and being too close to other people that will get you infected.

So WASH your hands properly. Dont touch your face.

You did good getting those vaccines. If you take vit C and D and just distance and wash those hands....that's really your best bet avoiding this virus.

Sorry. I don't believe in tossing the masks after one use. We will have trillions of masks in landfills. I re-use them after 7 days of sitting in a designated area away from anything else. We have N95 paper masks.

This was also part of my reasoning when I went to silk/cotton masks. I was horrified by the discarded masks and gloves littering the parking lots when this all started.

I’m contemplating keeping the nicer ones to give to my grandchildren one day. I have small keepsakes of my grandmother’s from her life in England during the war that I treasure. I figured why not my pandemic masks that I’ve spent a small fortune on lol

Q

Banned
This was also part of my reasoning when I went to silk/cotton masks. I was horrified by the discarded masks and gloves littering the parking lots when this all started.
That's pretty bad, why would people just throw them on the ground? In my neighborhood hardly any are on the ground, people throw them away at home or in one of the bins at the supermarket.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
That's pretty bad, why would people just throw them on the ground? In my neighborhood hardly any are on the ground, people throw them away at home or in one of the bins at the supermarket.

Put your mask on you big baby

baby-half-face-1006.png

Q

Banned

Put your mask on you big baby

baby-half-face-1006.png
Are you mad? :Confused:

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

it was the worst back in March when this all kicked off... but I see it here and there still

but honestly... what is the point of wearing a mask and gloves if you’re going to dump them on the ground and expose some kid making minimum wage to clean it up? People are selfish assholes tbh

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?
Check the filters in your vacuum cleaner. Doesn't this work?
But on your face it suddenly loses all value? :Confused:

Facts: Masks will not protect you from getting infected (unless it is an N95 and even then it only lasts 20-30 minutes before the filter part gets wet) and instead their sole value is to make droets from infected people not go as far. It does work for that but if you are in a confined area for more than 5-10 minutes you can still get infected.

So very modest protection and only if the infected person is wearing it and only if you aren't near them very long.

You are most likely to get infected by touching a surface and then touching your face (especially eyes, nose, or mouth).

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?

Well there's the fact that the virus allegedly can be contracted through your eyes for one thing....

It's why I wear glasses. And no one ever said a mask is 100% protection. Wearing a mask cuts down the chances of you getting it AND of giving it to someone else. Just stop being a damn greedy, selfish tool.

Unless you are using a fresh, new N95 mask which has been used less than 30 minutes it doesn't do much to protect you. It does decrease droplet spray from infected people though.

Q

Banned

Facts: Masks will not protect you from getting infected (unless it is an N95 and even then it only lasts 20-30 minutes before the filter part gets wet) and instead their sole value is to make droets from infected people not go as far. It does work for that but if you are in a confined area for more than 5-10 minutes you can still get infected.

So very modest protection and only if the infected person is wearing it and only if you aren't near them very long.

You are most likely to get infected by touching a surface and then touching your face (especially eyes, nose, or mouth).
Sure, it is no 100% protection.... Neighter is a condom and still a lot op people use it (not against COVID I hope :LOL2:)
We wear seatbelts in a car, you can still get injured....

But why NOT wear that mask? It protects yourself AND others.... And it's not really that hard to do....

Q

Banned

Well there's the fact that the virus allegedly can be contracted through your eyes for one thing....

It's why I wear glasses. And no one ever said a mask is 100% protection. Wearing a mask cuts down the chances of you getting it AND of giving it to someone else. Just stop being a damn greedy, selfish tool.

Unless you are using a fresh, new N95 mask which has been used less than 30 minutes it doesn't do much to protect you. It does decrease droplet spray from infected people though.
Do you want to infect others in case you're infected? So... why not wear one?

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
We will keep this virus alive forever by any means. It is our ultimate and most potent weapon against SOCIETY ITSELF

1581287669757.jpg

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wasn’t impressed by his alter... I don’t see any medium rare bat anywhere on there.