This mask bullshit...

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

Relax. Everyone is wearing them

Like Freud said....its just theatre at this point.

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

They probably help, tho those blue paper kind probably aren't that effective.

I mean, c'mon, putting piece of paper over a person's face?

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Plus another layer of protection:

418T5Zz2baL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the reminder.

I think I'll go out and buy one too for added protection.

Dont bother with that unless you live in an area that has a high rate of infection.

Unless you have a spiking high level of infections or you in a very populated area .....just use the regulat surg/procedural mask and ONLY touch the loopholes. Toss it immediately when you are done.

Yes....the blue "paper" ones are better than cloth.

The important thing and best thing you can do? Wash your hands properly. Wash like a nurse.

Are the blue paper ones really better? They break so easily that I became frustrated and sold the rest of my box.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Dont bother with that unless you live in an area that has a high rate of infection.

Unless you have a spiking high level of infections or you in a very populated area .....just use the regulat surg/procedural mask and ONLY touch the loopholes. Toss it immediately when you are done.

The important thing and best thing you can do? Wash your hands properly. Wash like a nurse.

Are the blue paper ones really better? They break so easily that I became frustrated and sold the rest of my box.

Yes. I would trust those over the cloth.

You dont HAVE to get the blue ones.....there are some nice "clothy" procedural masks you can order from any medical supplier. Even some Scrub stores have them. Hell you can probably get them on amazon.

They are more sterile, they will fit the face properly(you want that bend around the nose....it wont fog up glasses and it wont slip or cause you to absent mindedly twiddle with it to adjust it)

Simply put it on by the ear loops, never touch the mask part....remove it by the ear loops immediately once you are outdoors. Toss it. (Obviously in a garbage)

Otherwise babe....its just theater.

Yanno if I were you, I would invest in the N95. You are physically in and out a lot in a populated leftist area.....and I dont trust those areas. They have the worst infection rates.

Keep those hands clean....wash like a nurse.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fucking idiots

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Y'know Dovey, about the only time I git nervous being around people in my city is when I see a homeless person, especially the type who start coughing and caint stop. Like I usually see those types on busy streets or Safeway grocery store parking lots.

Avoid em like lepers, eh?

I saw some homeless guys who stood on the street in my neighbourhood for years, and lately I don't see them anymore.

COVID probably got them and they' either in the hospital or dead by now, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking idiots

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Y'know Dovey, about the only time I git nervous being around people in my city is when I see a homeless person, especially the type who start coughing and caint stop. Like I usually see those types on busy streets or Safeway grocery store parking lots.

I saw some homeless guys who stood on the street in my neighbourhood for years, and lately I don't see them anymore.

Nah. The homeless are like cock roaches. If they are on the crack diet....ain't nothing killing them.

I mean I could promise you, if you picked up a decent crack habit....youd be good to go.

But if that doesnt appeal to you, it's not the homeless you should worry about. Distance....of course. But dont focus on that.

Its surfaces inside public areas and being too close to other people that will get you infected.

So WASH your hands properly. Dont touch your face.

You did good getting those vaccines. If you take vit C and D and just distance and wash those hands....that's really your best bet avoiding this virus.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fucking idiots

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Nah. The homeless are like cock roaches. If they are on the crack diet....ain't nothing killing them.

I mean I could promise you, if you picked up a decent crack habit....youd be good to go.

But if that doesnt appeal to you, it's not the homeless you should worry about. Distance....of course. But dont focus on that.

Its surfaces inside public areas and being too close to other people that will get you infected.

You did good getting those vaccines. If you take vit C and D and just distance and wash those hands....that's really your best bet avoiding this virus.

thing is, I think the 'experts' send us mixed information that may be incorrect.

Or they change their mind so it's difficult to know whom to believe and which advice to follow.

First of all they say stuff like there's no vaccines or medicines to protect a person against COVID, and then they say that pneumonia vaccines do. And then more research is yielding information that other vaccines may offer some cross-protection agains the virus such as Mumps Measles Rubella vaccine. The Rubella component being the key.

Seems the authorities don't really know what's going on & they dispense improper information which can even be fatal - such as sending little children to schools when it's evidently not safe for them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking idiots

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

thing is, I think the 'experts' send us mixed information that may be incorrect.

Or they change their mind so it's difficult to know whom to believe and which advice to follow.

First of all they say stuff like there's no vaccines or medicines to protect a person against COVID, and then they say that pneumonia vaccines do. And then more research is yielding information that other vaccines may offer some cross-protection agains the virus such as Mumps Measles Rubella vaccine. The Rubella component being the key.

You just gotta use common sense and make rational decisions....not emotional ones.

Dont operate out of fear.

Dont you have a Primary Doctor?

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Fucking idiots

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Yes. I would trust those over the cloth.

You dont HAVE to get the blue ones.....there are some nice "clothy" procedural masks you can order from any medical supplier. Even some Scrub stores have them. Hell you can probably get them on amazon.

They are more sterile, they will fit the face properly(you want that bend around the nose....it wont fog up glasses and it wont slip or cause you to absent mindedly twiddle with it to adjust it)

Simply put it on by the ear loops, never touch the mask part....remove it by the ear loops immediately once you are outdoors. Toss it. (Obviously in a garbage)

Otherwise babe....its just theater.

Yanno if I were you, I would invest in the N95. You are physically in and out a lot in a populated leftist area.....and I dont trust those areas. They have the worst infection rates.

Keep those hands clean....wash like a nurse.

I’m dying @ populated leftist area

Big was saying he hopes it burns during the election lololol

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
I refuse to wear the stupid things, nobody has said anything to me, they'd most likely get a swift jab to the jaw if they did.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

mess with a bull get the HORNS :IggyMcLulz:

The horns of a little bitch scared of anything CNN tells her to be scared of.

My mother is dead anyway.
Fucking idiots

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Sorry. I don't believe in tossing the masks after one use. We will have trillions of masks in landfills. I re-use them after 7 days of sitting in a designated area away from anything else. We have N95 paper masks.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Wearing a face covering during a public health crisis centered on the transmission of a still poorly understood pathogen is not a political act.

Those who refuse to wear a face covering for political reasons endanger us all and are just being uneducated and deleterious quarterwits.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I refuse to wear the stupid things, nobody has said anything to me, they'd most likely get a swift jab to the jaw if they did.
I forgot the other day and went in the paki shop, bloke started bud budding at me and......well you can imagine...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

mess with a bull get the HORNS :IggyMcLulz:

Wait what?

Deport's mother is Succubus now?

As a n00b, I'm having trouble following all the family ties here.

It's like we're in Kentucky or something.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Wearing a face covering during a public health crisis centered on the transmission of a still poorly understood pathogen is not a political act.

Those who refuse to wear a face covering for political reasons endanger us all and are just being uneducated and deleterious quarterwits.

Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?

You sheeple crack me up with your blind subservience to the government and willingness to follow whatever ridiculous nonsense the ruling class has currently conjured up.

Have you had your corona jab yet? Try not to pass out when you do. :LOL1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Everyone should wear a mask or ur just another male chauvinistic sociopath.

I am absolutely convinced you are just a DL the admin invented to troll people into posting. Real people aren't a two dimensional character like this.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?
Check the filters in your vacuum cleaner. Doesn't this work?
But on your face it suddenly loses all value? :Confused: