This mask bullshit...

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?
Check the filters in your vacuum cleaner. Doesn't this work?
But on your face it suddenly loses all value? :Confused:

Well there's the fact that the virus allegedly can be contracted through your eyes for one thing....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I refuse to wear the stupid things, nobody has said anything to me, they'd most likely get a swift jab to the jaw if they did.

Do you think that makes you a tough guy? I imagine you'll also punch out the doctors who try to come near you when you're dying of covid. Wanker.

• Winner
Reactions: X

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that wearing one of those flimsy, paper-thin masks makes a blind bit of difference?
Why wouldn't it? It's a filter, check the filters in your car. Those work, don't they?

Well there's the fact that the virus allegedly can be contracted through your eyes for one thing....

It's why I wear glasses. And no one ever said a mask is 100% protection. Wearing a mask cuts down the chances of you getting it AND of giving it to someone else. Just stop being a damn greedy, selfish tool.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mandatory in my state, Michigan.. Additionally, most stores have installed plexiglass shields at checkout counters for added protection.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
lemmings-death.gif
Marching-Morons.gif

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
I refuse to wear the stupid things, nobody has said anything to me, they'd most likely get a swift jab to the jaw if they did.

Do you think that makes you a tough guy? I imagine you'll also punch out the doctors who try to come near you when you're dying of covid. Wanker.

Dying of Covid? You people are ridiculous. :LMAO:

There's only like a 98% recovery rate or something, so yes we all should be terrifed and everything should be closed down for the next 5 years!

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

It's why I wear glasses. And no one ever said a mask is 100% protection. Wearing a mask cuts down the chances of you getting it AND of giving it to someone else. Just stop being a damn greedy, selfish tool.

It's a load of overinflated bollocks. More fool you for buying into the scam.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Go on believing that, chav scum.

• Agree!

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

There's only like a 98% recovery rate or something...

Yeah, a mere 75 million dead.

2%.

Pfft! A drop in the fucket.

How many of that 75 million actually died from Covid? Rather than testing positive for it but getting run over by a bus or being stabbed to death in a fight?

The numbers have been grossly distorted and exaggerated.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Have you had your injection yet?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I have too many allergies to meds. Can't get one. Have you had yours?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

But then it first has to come through the mask.... What of everyone is wearing one?

Hmm.... that WOULD DECREASE the risk of people getting infected.....

So wearing a mask indeed helps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

mess with a bull get the HORNS :IggyMcLulz:

The horns of a little bitch scared of anything CNN tells her to be scared of.

My mother is dead anyway.
Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

Relax. Everyone is wearing them

Like Freud said....its just theatre at this point.

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

They probably help, tho those blue paper kind probably aren't that effective.

I mean, c'mon, putting piece of paper over a person's face?

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Plus another layer of protection:

418T5Zz2baL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the reminder.

I think I'll go out and buy one too for added protection.

Dont bother with that unless you live in an area that has a high rate of infection.

Unless you have a spiking high level of infections or you in a very populated area .....just use the regulat surg/procedural mask and ONLY touch the loopholes. Toss it immediately when you are done.

Yes....the blue "paper" ones are better than cloth.

The important thing and best thing you can do? Wash your hands properly. Wash like a nurse.

Y'know Dovey, about the only time I git nervous being around people in my city is when I see a homeless person, especially the type who start coughing and caint stop. Like I usually see those types on busy streets or Safeway grocery store parking lots.

Avoid em like lepers, eh?

I saw some homeless guys who stood on the street in my neighbourhood for years, and lately I don't see them anymore.

COVID probably got them and they' either in the hospital or dead by now, eh?

Nah. The homeless are like cock roaches. If they are on the crack diet....ain't nothing killing them.

I mean I could promise you, if you picked up a decent crack habit....youd be good to go.

But if that doesnt appeal to you, it's not the homeless you should worry about. Distance....of course. But dont focus on that.

Its surfaces inside public areas and being too close to other people that will get you infected.

So WASH your hands properly. Dont touch your face.

You did good getting those vaccines. If you take vit C and D and just distance and wash those hands....that's really your best bet avoiding this virus.

Sorry. I don't believe in tossing the masks after one use. We will have trillions of masks in landfills. I re-use them after 7 days of sitting in a designated area away from anything else. We have N95 paper masks.

I dont like garbage anymore then you do but that's how you use the disposables properly.

Our entire bodies are a germ trap. You go out and viruses get all over you. Latching on clothes and the bottom of your shoes.

Paper N95s are good but please dont over recycle them.....I absolutely agree with you on garbage.....but this about your health and safety.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

So you're not getting one? How convenient. :LOL1:

No I haven't and I won't be doing either.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

There's only like a 98% recovery rate or something, so yes we all should be terrifed and everything should be closed down for the next 5 years!

I don't think everything should be closed down. I think people need to get out and people need to earn a living. But fools who refuse to wear masks are slowing this whole thing down. No one should have to risk their lives when they go to work because some low IQ twat refuses to wear a mask.

• Agree!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Dont bother with that unless you live in an area that has a high rate of infection.

Unless you have a spiking high level of infections or you in a very populated area .....just use the regulat surg/procedural mask and ONLY touch the loopholes. Toss it immediately when you are done.

The important thing and best thing you can do? Wash your hands properly. Wash like a nurse.

Y'know Dovey, about the only time I git nervous being around people in my city is when I see a homeless person, especially the type who start coughing and caint stop. Like I usually see those types on busy streets or Safeway grocery store parking lots.

I saw some homeless guys who stood on the street in my neighbourhood for years, and lately I don't see them anymore.

Nah. The homeless are like cock roaches. If they are on the crack diet....ain't nothing killing them.

I mean I could promise you, if you picked up a decent crack habit....youd be good to go.

But if that doesnt appeal to you, it's not the homeless you should worry about. Distance....of course. But dont focus on that.

Its surfaces inside public areas and being too close to other people that will get you infected.

You did good getting those vaccines. If you take vit C and D and just distance and wash those hands....that's really your best bet avoiding this virus.

Sorry. I don't believe in tossing the masks after one use. We will have trillions of masks in landfills. I re-use them after 7 days of sitting in a designated area away from anything else. We have N95 paper masks.

I dont like garbage anymore then you do but that's how you use the disposables properly.

Our entire bodies are a germ trap. You go out and viruses get all over you. Latching on clothes and the bottom of your shoes.

Paper N95s are good but please dont over recycle them.....I absolutely agree with you on garbage.....but this about your health and safety.

You don't think the virus will die after 7 days?

Q

Banned

Since you protect others more than yourself by weraing the mask it is even antisocial (at least!) to refuse to wear one.
By not wearing one you clearly show to be selfish. You do not take the effort to buy a mask and to wear it, you do not give a shit about others dying due to your selfishness....

WOW!
Sorry, @LotusBud this is not meant personally to you, I know you are wearing yours. It is meant in general for people who do not wear a mask

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But then it first has to come through the mask.... What of everyone is wearing one?

Hmm.... that WOULD DECREASE the risk of people getting infected.....

So wearing a mask indeed helps.

Corona viruses and influenza has no problem getting through those masks.

They donr save lives.....its mitigation. They cut down on the amount of droplets getting spewed all over.

This thinking right here is why infections are spiking. You think that mask is gonna protect you and others.....so you are too relaxed and relying on it.

Stop it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

So you're not getting one? How convenient. :LOL1:

No I haven't and I won't be doing either.

No. I don't want to die of anaphylactic shock. I have a long history of bad reactions to pharmaceuticals. I am on the list of people who have been told not to get it. It doesn't mean I don't think Covid is real.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
How many of that 75 million actually died from Covid? Rather than testing positive for it but getting run over by a bus or being stabbed to death in a fight?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nazi epidemiologists.

What doesn't kill you only makes you wronger.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

I don't think everything should be closed down. I think people need to get out and people need to earn a living. But fools who refuse to wear masks are slowing this whole thing down. No one should have to risk their lives when they go to work because some low IQ twat refuses to wear a mask.

Says the low IQ twat who has bought into the government's hype and hysteria over the Scamdemic.

• Disagree

Q

Banned

"98% recovery rate or something". First do your research and thn start to talk about stuff as if you know anything.

Yes, a lot of people recover from it. But these people have ongoing problems for months after they have recovered. Those problems might never go away....
And still people die. Deaths that can be prevented by simply following the COVID "rules".

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nazi epidemiologists.

What doesn't kill you only makes you wronger.

So you're denying that the numbers are inflated?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope you Covid out

Why ?? payback ??

Fucking simp

Fucking idiots

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

You don't think the virus will die after 7 days?

It's not just Corona that gets on stuff. It's also influenza. Dust. All kinda of bacterias and viruses sitting there marinating on it. I mean you are putting this on your face, right up by your mucus membranes.

Are you keeping it in a sterile location?

Whomever

not of sound mind
Factory Bastard
I am following to ensure you go for your abortion. I can see you really did not want COVID-19. Do not worry, I think you made a safe choice.