This mask bullshit...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
She's a complete dumbass, but her 'enlightened' political views have empowered her and made her truly believe that she's a lot smarter than she actually is.

It boggles the mind that she used to be a teacher...
Dude, you are not able to determine if @LotusBud is intelligent or not. To know if someone is intelligent, you need to be intelligent yourself. And that's something you're not.
Shut up you fucking pervert!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
BTW, for the low IQ crowd, Portugal decriminalized all drugs almost two decades ago, and drug addiction and deaths from drugs went DOWN not up.

This is why you're so unpopular and get tons of abuse wherever you post....

Regarding anyone who disagrees with you as having a "low IQ" is so typical of you smug, pretentious, condescending libtards.
She’s actually not even that intelligent. Her interests are very singular and her energy concentrated down a very narrow path. An intellect is worldly and multi-faceted in drive and direction.

She swims against the tide too much, when reality finally makes an inkling of sense, she’s destined to drown in a sea of doubt. Such is the life of a libtard...

I believe she thinks she means well and has the highest moral ideals, but the reality is.... a short bus window licker also probably believes they're offering a cleaning service and it tastes "nummy"...
If civil shit ever hit the fan in her neighbourhood, she’s end up being a victim, all the while screaming for the police that would never arrive in time. These leftards are actually breeding way too much...it’s almost as if we need another World War to cull the weaklings.
:LOL1:

Left means weak ??

Pretty much, it's also a sure sign of faggotry.

I don't judge what people get up to for kicks in the privacy of their own homes, but he's definitely an old school playground faggot...

The sheer amount of time he uses the insult 'cocksucker' is pretty telling that he likely enjoys a bit of fruity down low action.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BTW, for the low IQ crowd, Portugal decriminalized all drugs almost two decades ago, and drug addiction and deaths from drugs went DOWN not up.

Regarding anyone who disagrees with you as having a "low IQ" is so typical of you smug, pretentious, condescending libtards.
She’s actually not even that intelligent. Her interests are very singular and her energy concentrated down a very narrow path. An intellect is worldly and multi-faceted in drive and direction.

She swims against the tide too much, when reality finally makes an inkling of sense, she’s destined to drown in a sea of doubt. Such is the life of a libtard...

I believe she thinks she means well and has the highest moral ideals, but the reality is.... a short bus window licker also probably believes they're offering a cleaning service and it tastes "nummy"...
If civil shit ever hit the fan in her neighbourhood, she’s end up being a victim, all the while screaming for the police that would never arrive in time. These leftards are actually breeding way too much...it’s almost as if we need another World War to cull the weaklings.

Left means weak ??

so a bald head and fat jiggling belly mean you're a cocksucking wannabee rebellious cocksucker ??

You sure use the word cocksucker a lot, does accusing others of faggotry help you forget about your own inherent queerness as you greedily deepthroat your nigger boyfriend's throbbing meAT?

No... it means a faggot that is bald and pretends he's tough while huffing penis you stupid cocksucker ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

I don't judge what people get up to for kicks in the privacy of their own homes, but he's definitely an old school playground faggot...

The sheer amount of time he uses the insult 'cocksucker' is pretty telling that he likely enjoys a bit of fruity down low action.

Is it cocksucker .. ?? :LMAO:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
WTF ... because of this ^^^ we're fucked

I wrote a white paper for my global company's pandemic response initiative nearly 15 years ago. Some of that was used for the Fukushima accident at the time as we were directly importing from that region.

I've worn various respirators for the last 20 years... some half face mask silicone units with various stacked filters and/or pumped O2, some full masks.

I don't give a shit what a soyboi like you thinks because you think very little or altogether nothing.

Oh... and sorry about your penis.

put some more smokes in your toes you simplistic pos :LMAO: :LMAO: a mans man huh ?? bahahahahahahahaaa you sound like a musky queer :rightON:

You're not a man if you can't put cigarettes between your toes, snap a photo, and publish it on websites full of simplistic bottomfeeding idjits such as yourself.

No dude .... you're fucking abnormal ... irregular :rightON: fucking ding-O's do things like that :rightON:

I'm so secure in my self and my manhood that I can do or say anything and not give a fuck one way or another?

:Excited5:

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
She's a complete dumbass, but her 'enlightened' political views have empowered her and made her truly believe that she's a lot smarter than she actually is.

Dude, you are not able to determine if @LotusBud is intelligent or not. To know if someone is intelligent, you need to be intelligent yourself. And that's something you're not.

No pedos allowed, Dutchie. Kindly fuck off and take that other soy-sipper Mr X with you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I wrote a white paper for my global company's pandemic response initiative nearly 15 years ago. Some of that was used for the Fukushima accident at the time as we were directly importing from that region.

I've worn various respirators for the last 20 years... some half face mask silicone units with various stacked filters and/or pumped O2, some full masks.

I don't give a shit what a soyboi like you thinks because you think very little or altogether nothing.

put some more smokes in your toes you simplistic pos :LMAO: :LMAO: a mans man huh ?? bahahahahahahahaaa you sound like a musky queer :rightON:

You're not a man if you can't put cigarettes between your toes, snap a photo, and publish it on websites full of simplistic bottomfeeding idjits such as yourself.

No dude .... you're fucking abnormal ... irregular :rightON: fucking ding-O's do things like that :rightON:

I'm so secure in my self and my manhood that I can do or say anything and not give a fuck one way or another?

:Excited5:

Yup

That's why you felt the need to tell me that

You see, I wouldn\t do that... I do what I want with NO explanation ... pussy ... GO PUT SOME MORE SMOKES IN YOUR TOES

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Should I post a pic of my daughter's efforts painting my toes in the most girliest of colours? :LOL2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Are you on the turps? :Grin3:

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Left means weak ??

so a bald head and fat jiggling belly mean you're a cocksucking wannabee rebellious cocksucker ??

You sure use the word cocksucker a lot, does accusing others of faggotry help you forget about your own inherent queerness as you greedily deepthroat your nigger boyfriend's throbbing meAT?

No... it means a faggot that is bald and pretends he's tough while huffing penis you stupid cocksucker ..

So you're bald? Ok, but I don't see how that's relevant to the discussion.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Should I post a pic of my daughter's efforts painting my toes in the most girliest of colours? :LOL2:
A fag does what a fag does :rightON: only solidifies my suspicions

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Left means weak ??

Did your boyfriend tell you that was an awesome burn ??

he was wrong .. fuck him harder for that :rightON:

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

He gets feisty when he mixes mocha lattes and Babysham.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why project, dude? It's 2020...

I, Accept, You...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

Your slipping bro... you started off good thou :rightON:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

No pedos allowed, Dutchie. Kindly fuck off and take that other soy-sipper Mr X with you.
Thanks for admitting you are VERY STUPID :LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

Yup okay :rightON:

Faggyman :LMAO:

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Left means weak ??

Did your boyfriend tell you that was an awesome burn ??

he was wrong .. fuck him harder for that :rightON:

That's pretty ironic when you currently have a big sambo hanging out the back of your lily white ass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

LOL

Is maxis735 your mate?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

Have you come out to your authority figures yet?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

That was as soft as Scouse penis when his boyfriend accidentally farts on 'em :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

Is maxis735 your mate?

I give up is he ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

Have you come out to your authority figures yet?

The faggyman sayed what ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I, Accept, You...

You’re arguing with Scouse while the sexual predator maxis735 posts alongside you...how does that make you feel?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

LOL

Is maxis735 your mate?

I give up is he ...
Looks like it to me....you’ve changed!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yup... definitely on the metho... :Grin3:

He'll be counting gay sheep jumping over fleshy fence posts for sure!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I, Accept, You...

You’re arguing with Scouse while the sexual predator maxis735 posts alongside you...how does that make you feel?

Pretty good asshat ... he's on ignore .. something I'm capable of doing instead of WHINING :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

you see the LEFT are smart while you fuckwads BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

Is maxis735 your mate?

I give up is he ...
Looks like it to me....you’ve changed!

fuck off ... lol you called me weak

so suck a trout dick

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I, Accept, You...

Pretty good asshat ... he's on ignore .. something I'm capable of doing instead of WHINING :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

you see the LEFT are smart while you fuckwads BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Putting a sexual predator @Q aka maxis735 on ‘ignore’ is irresponsible if you were to ask any realist!