This mask bullshit...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
what if i don't want to wear one? can't one be high and or drunk enough for protection from it? you'd think smoke and or alcohol would kill that shit off in seconds

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just spent $20 on a 6 pack from a bootlegger ffs TWENTY BUCKS !!! :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dangerous place .... I almost got shot there in the summer ... 3 of my buddies did, luckily I went woman hunting next door or I'd be among the injured or ded

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you live in a nigger ghetto?

I did many years ago ...
Many friends there ..
went to a BBQ and two dudes opened fire .. all I could see were the muzzle flashes over and over.. stood there in awe as bullets flew mowing down friends

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just one time I escaped death by gun, there are many other stories

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
never trust an Aussie. the knife is already in your back. Oh Canada!!...
Americans, Canadians, Aussies and Kiwis fought alongside each other in Vietnam lest we forget.
:GoodPost:
You obviously got your history all fuckered up and your lucky I don't feel up to giving it to you right now. You'd be in a lot of trouble right now. You mind would be blown up on the shit I know about this. Maybe one day or week. You watch it I am a walking encylopedia NINJA and I'd fuck you up but I got things to do. So live in fear til I teach you all you need to know!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
never trust an Aussie. the knife is already in your back. Oh Canada!!...
Americans, Canadians, Aussies and Kiwis fought alongside each other in Vietnam lest we forget.
:GoodPost:
You obviously got your history all fuckered up and your lucky I don't feel up to giving it to you right now. You'd be in a lot of trouble right now. You mind would be blown up on the shit I know about this. Maybe one day or week. You watch it I am a walking encylopedia NINJA and I'd fuck you up but I got things to do. So live in fear til I teach you all you need to know!
Bru...If war broke out you’ll be looking after my SIX. I can shoot a bird in flight at over 200 yards without even concentrating. Plus I’m military trained! Fucking Private Gumball!

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ohhhh ... is it you would like to munch on a black bammboo ?? sorry brah can't help :rightON:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
X is a blooming fuckshard... the type of fart which starts off small but ends in an all encompassing undies jettison overboard...

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
ck-pr77uyaakz_u.jpg

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
X is a blooming fuckshard... the type of fart which starts off small but ends in an all encompassing undies jettison overboard...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet you want black mongrel kinder too. :LMAO:

I do know any one of those black dudes would kick your fake pathetic ass all over your ugly toothed land ... than facefuck your pasty bald head BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA