Threadjacking Shit-posters

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

vxuO0RD.jpg

This is one of the oldest rules on the internet and is here to make this place better for the future members to read.

The concept in a nutshell... STAYING ON-TOPIC.

As we know, arguments break out and threads go in different directions all the time... understandable, but there are members who do and will continue to do this in almost every thread. We're going to begin relocating disruptive members to the ASS BOX where they belong.

This isn't some social experiment out of my boredom. Removing the threadjacking shit-posters will allow lurking members to step up and start posting without being harassed... especially in their Introduction intros. Fact is a lot of people leave here and don't say why because of the pages of mindless threadjacks, trolling and useless hate.

Threads like "random thoughts" and "1 million post thread", etc. are off-topic threads for anything goes conversations, endless off-topic rants, but doesn't mean every page should be filled with driveling attacks.

All members should be contributing quality content to ongoing topics when they can, that's how the thread grow and that is how the board grows.

Again, your strong opinions are always welcomed, but most members would like to see an overall area with more mature conversations that include protection from nonsensical assholes.

This is an attempt to do that.

ahtaC yddaM

What a load of bullshit. Get the fuck out of here with your "We're so hard, check out our dead babies/rape/murder/bigtits/deepthroat/smut/nazi/racist but YOUBETTERSTAYONTOPICORFUCKYOUNIGGERGETOFFMYLAWN".

Fucking lel.

"Again, your strong opinions are always welcomed, but most members would like to see an overall area with more mature conversations that include protection from nonsensical assholes. "

FUCKING LOL

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
What a load of bullshit. Get the fuck out of here with your "We're so hard, check out our dead babies/rape/murder/bigtits/deepthroat/smut/nazi/racist but YOUBETTERSTAYONTOPICORFUCKYOUNIGGERGETOFFMYLAWN".

Fucking lel.

"Again, your strong opinions are always welcomed, but most members would like to see an overall area with more mature conversations that include protection from nonsensical assholes. "

FUCKING LOL
BLOCKED AND REPORTED.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

vxuO0RD.jpg

This is one of the oldest rules on the internet and is here to make this place better for the future members to read.

The concept in a nutshell... STAYING ON-TOPIC.

As we know, arguments break out and threads go in different directions all the time... understandable, but there are members who do and will continue to do this in almost every thread. We're going to begin relocating disruptive members to the ASS BOX where they belong.

This isn't some social experiment out of my boredom. Removing the threadjacking shit-posters will allow lurking members to step up and start posting without being harassed... especially in their Introduction intros. Fact is a lot of people leave here and don't say why because of the pages of mindless threadjacks, trolling and useless hate.

Threads like "random thoughts" and "1 million post thread", etc. are off-topic threads for anything goes conversations, endless off-topic rants, but doesn't mean every page should be filled with driveling attacks.

All members should be contributing quality content to ongoing topics when they can, that's how the thread grow and that is how the board grows.

Again, your strong opinions are always welcomed, but most members would like to see an overall area with more mature conversations that include protection from nonsensical assholes.

This is an attempt to do that.

I would. Sadly it’s outta control. Designed identified threads should be kept neutral

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BAHAHA.. YOU Seamajor, are one of the WORST offenders here. Who in the hell are you trying to fool? I see you interject yourself with your nasty personal attacks when people are having a debate ON TOPIC.. It's quick and subtle, but you are the match that lights the fire MOST of the time lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BAHAHA.. YOU Seamajor, are one of the WORST offenders here. Who in the hell are you trying to fool? I see you interject yourself with your nasty personal attacks when people are having a debate ON TOPIC.. It's quick and subtle, but you are the match that lights the fire MOST of the time lol

Yeah. I stopped bothering because if I try to debate him on politics, he just starts spewing nasty personal attacks. Calling me trailer trash, or a drug addict(I have 8 years clean from heroin, he thinks it's cute to weaponize that) and whatnot.

He really doesnt have anything to offer a political debate, outside of showing why leftists shouldnt be making decisions or speaking for vulnerable populations that they openly hold in contempt.

He is just a hateful, nasty person. Dont hold your breath for him to ever participate like a normal empathetic human in any discussion where people have different views and opinions than him.

I dont know what my house, my kids, my recovery, my job....has to do with ANYTHING on the topics but that doesnt stop him from spewing hate about those things or bringing them up for no reason.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've noticed he doesn't do it with EVERYONE. He definitely hunts for people he doesn't like and spews his shit HAHA..ie..Freud, Biggie, you.. and a few others.. I wouldn't even bring this up, if he weren't in this thread trying to suck BF's balls and playing innocent lmao!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've noticed he doesn't do it with EVERYONE. He definitely hunts for people he doesn't like and spews his shit HAHA..ie..Freud, Biggie, you.. and a few others.. I wouldn't even bring this up, if he weren't in this thread trying to suck BF's balls and playing innocent lmao!!

He hates me because I'm not a lefty.

And he bought the bullshit that Chad whacko(poofer) has told him. So he became a flying monkey of an abuser so he has a lot of hate to spew at me over that.

It is what it is. It's not worth it to bother with. He is a hateful person and likely a narc himself.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well.. He's been in trouble before.. Was assboxed or confined to meltdown when I first joined..Can't remember which. Not sure what he did, but imagine it had something do with his nasty attitude :D .. I'm not going to write anymore in here, because I don't want to be a thread jacker in a NO thread jacking thread.. HAHAHAHAHA... Don't want to piss off the bossman, BF :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well.. He's been in trouble before.. Was assboxed or confined to meltdown when I first joined..Can't remember which. Not sure what he did, but imagine it had something do with his nasty attitude :D .. I'm not going to write anymore in here, because I don't want to be a thread jacker in a NO thread jacking thread.. HAHAHAHAHA... Don't want to piss off the bossman, BF :)

He has been banned from every board, including Joos (SG).

K.....no more being said!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I play it like you fuckers. None the less. What kind of forum is this gonna be? Lay the fuck off neutral threads.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And he bought the bullshit that Chad whacko(poofer) has told him. So he became a flying monkey of an abuser so he has a lot of hate to spew at me over that.

It is what it is. It's not worth it to bother with. He is a hateful person and likely a narc himself.

Are you familiar with narcs?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yeah. I stopped bothering because if I try to debate him on politics, he just starts spewing nasty personal attacks. Calling me trailer trash, or a drug addict(I have 8 years clean from heroin, he thinks it's cute to weaponize that) and whatnot.

He really doesnt have anything to offer a political debate, outside of showing why leftists shouldnt be making decisions or speaking for vulnerable populations that they openly hold in contempt.

He is just a hateful, nasty person. Dont hold your breath for him to ever participate like a normal empathetic human in any discussion where people have different views and opinions than him.

I dont know what my house, my kids, my recovery, my job....has to do with ANYTHING on the topics but that doesnt stop him from spewing hate about those things or bringing them up for no reason.

He's too stupid to carry a rational debate. That's why I just piss on his neck any time he shows his droopy face on a thread I'm commenting in

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Sissymajor hates you because you're a female over the age of 12.

now you know