Trans"women" are SEX OFFENDERS!!!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey if he likes women with that look, who are we to judge him? We might wonder about his eyesight, even his sense of smell, because I can almost smell how rank she is just by looking at the photo, but his likes are his own.
Oh I totally agree, I try not to concern myself with who is doing what to who, none of my beeswax. However revolting it my seem to me.

Judge not, lest ye won't be judged again!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Hey if he likes women with that look, who are we to judge him? We might wonder about his eyesight, even his sense of smell, because I can almost smell how rank she is just by looking at the photo, but his likes are his own.
WTF are you talking about?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She says stupid shit all the time.

She is probably the biggest shit poster on this site, but people are in the habit of just scrolling by her nonsense, so she rarely gets called on it.

Why no photo of the white corvette? Many of us can't achieve orgasm unless we see it.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why no photo of the white corvette? Many of us can't achieve orgasm unless we see it.

Patience.

I have to keep people like you on the verge of violent self-harm without pushing you right over the edge.

It always makes me sad to lose a Test Subject.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
She says stupid shit all the time.

She is probably the biggest shit poster on this site, but people are in the habit of just scrolling by her nonsense, so she rarely gets called on it.
Yup, often while under the influence. I've caught her shitfaced in the early afternoon before...