Trump is sad, no one is going to see him off at the Secure Military Location release into the wil

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
GOP leaders skip Trump send-off in favor of church with Biden
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The least you "Trump supporters" (lol, as if!) can do is send him a thank you Tweet or something.

#winning #nanananaheyheygoodbye #fucktrump #istrumpsane #imaginevotingfortrumplol

rite wen yuo fine work Donald!

melaniamisery4.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I like how everyone loves shit bags establishment politicains now.

This only makes Trump more endearing.

115de12f0f4a7d25b2591f2f60831955.jpg

DuhV yuo in da rite tread? Trump owes his anal cavity to Banks and Foreign "Interests" Wake Up, The Mueller Investigation was no joke and SDNY was copied on all data via Mueller. now he is finally having to face the rule of law, now that he is losing his immunity shield. Even Mitch Trump's Bitch, is now stepping aside, and throwing stones at Der Trump.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trumps farewell speech was awesome! He is truly the greatest President in 150 + years!!! I cant wait to see the great things he will do going forward! Mark my words, the democRATs will pay forstealing this election and the RINO's will pay for turning a blind eye!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps farewell speech was awesome! He is truly the greatest President in 150 + years!!! I cant wait to see the great things he will do going forward! Mark my words, the democRATs will pay forstealing this election and the RINO's will pay for turning a blind eye!!!
Post a video of you reciting this {lol} Awesome speech or GFTO!

4221396001_5296270942001_5296258455001-vs.jpg

"Trump ain't no dam rayciss, his current wife's eye is black!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how everyone loves shit bags establishment politicains now.

This only makes Trump more endearing.

115de12f0f4a7d25b2591f2f60831955.jpg

DuhV yuo in da rite tread? Trump owes his anal cavity to Banks and Foreign "Interests" Wake Up, The Mueller Investigation was no joke and SDNY was copied on all data via Mueller. now he is finally having to face the rule of law, now that he is losing his immunity shield. Even Mitch Trump's Bitch, is now stepping aside, and throwing stones at Der Trump.

WTF.

Do you lose your ability to post coherently when all that pro establishment propaganda comes rushing into your grey matter?

The establishment hates Trump, admin. That's why YOU hate him. The corporate media pounded psychological warfare for 4 years straight. Trump isnt part of the club....for a reason.

That is why we support him. You go ahead and praise war mongers. It's impossible to communicate with people whose brains have been scrambled with mainstream induced hatred.

I'm not sure how deluded you have to be to not notice literally every Slimey establishment fuck is on YOUR side. EVEN Mitch. Every wealthy corporate elite and pretty much all the globalists.

Smdh. They really did a number on you people.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just watch yourself....Ape.

You are gonna knock Trump because he is snubbed from the ex presidents club, involving the likes of Obama, Bush and Clinton. And you'll think this is something to mock us for....when we already know, and we just have all the more confirmation that he was OUR guy.

So blind you are. And you are not even open to hearing people out. You just bark at anyone who picks on your glorious establishment overlords....in between kicks and scraps, of course.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, does Apey/Admin think it's cool how the National Guard personnel are being purged?
Hell Reg, these democRAT assclowns nationwide have such a guilty conscience over this election theft, they cant stop dreaming that they're all gonna be purged! Thats what happens when you grab power illegitimately. Its gonna eat them and their geriatric illegitimate president alive!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'd ask the Leftist Filth what they think of Robspierre and if any of them are able to grasp the historical parallels with what is happening today as we speak, but the only one who might get the reference is Peachy, but he'd have to google it anyway because he's old and half senile and then he'd have to ask his Master what he's supposed to say about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd ask the Leftist Filth what they think of Robspierre and if any of them are able to grasp the historical parallels with what is happening today as we speak, but the only one who might get the reference is Peachy, but he'd have to google it anyway because he's old and half senile and then he'd have to ask his Master what he's supposed to say about it.

Yanno what really creeps me out is all the Qanon "trust the plan" or "it's all going down soon" and the "if you see martial and and military in the streets dont intefer....trust the plan" shit.

Its Bolshevik ish.

It's on purpose, I'm completely convinced its intentional propaganda to castrate the right and Trump supporters. And way too many have fallen for it.

It's incredible how this propaganda war has worked on both ends. Those who bought the corporate media assault hate Trump irrationally and those who support him are sitting around "trusting the plan" and making his supporters out to be conspiracy wackjobs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So, does Apey/Admin think it's cool how the National Guard personnel are being purged?
Hell Reg, these democRAT assclowns nationwide have such a guilty conscience over this election theft, they cant stop dreaming that they're all gonna be purged! Thats what happens when you grab power illegitimately. Its gonna eat them and their geriatric illegitimate president alive!
No it won’t. That would require a backbone and a conscience. Two things leftists are born without

Or they wouldn’t have become leftists in the first place

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Reggie_Essent I had to look that up myself.. you are right.

Like everytime we have seen things like this play out in history it has been bad.

Do you think the people supporting and running with the narratives ever question it or have moments of clarity? These guys here literally say people arrested for the Capitol riot should be executed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No it won’t. That would require a backbone and a conscience. Two things leftists are born without

Or they wouldn’t have become leftists in the first place
Not on a moral level. Its the self induced paranoia that comes from cheating that will consume them.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
@Reggie_Essent I had to look that up myself.. you are right.

Like everytime we have seen things like this play out in history it has been bad.

Do you think the people supporting and running with the narratives ever question it or have moments of clarity? These guys here literally say people arrested for the Capitol riot should be executed.

Everything that has happened before will happen again. It is the human condition, dear.

According to the Chinks, we are "blessed" to live in interesting times.

Never before in American history has 25,000 soldiers been called up to "secure" the inauguration of an "installed" President in Washington D.C.

Never before in American history have any soldiers, who have already taken an oath to our Constitution, been "vetted" and "purged" from such a duty as "securing" a Presidential Inauguration ever, once, in the entire history of our nation.

This is an unprecedented thing.

America is over, dear. We Free People are on our own.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
He didn't beat them, but He scared them. Which is more than anyone else has done in a very long time. He forced the media and the tech companies to reveal themselves and their agenda. He showed us that the left's complaints about racism were just a stealth power grab.

At least we know our enemies now.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
He didn't beat them, but He scared them. Which is more than anyone else has done in a very long time. He forced the media and the tech companies to reveal themselves and their agenda. He showed us that the left's complaints about racism were just a stealth power grab.

Dude, how can you believe this bullshit?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Because it is true. I have no hope whatsoever for the Biden administration.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Because it is true. I have no hope whatsoever for the Biden administration.
Show me the proof

Smoo

Factory Bastard
You need proof that Biden is a idiot who couldn't have won the election? Really? Like really really?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because it is true. I have no hope whatsoever for the SlowJoe administration.
Show me the proof
What, you need to watch the fukin video's again, clown?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a great day in the USA. Watching the portly failure depart was awesome :ThumbsUp3: