Trump is sad, no one is going to see him off at the Secure Military Location release into the wil

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok semen monkey, I'll humor you with some excerpts from the article:

[After the first version of this article was published, Bank of China issued a statement Friday evening stating that it sold its debt on the building weeks after the 2012 loan on the property. Vornado Realty Trust owns 70 percent of the building.

The Bank of China said it was listed because of a “technical error,” a statement that on Monday was confirmed by Wells Fargo, which services the mortgage and which had the document in question filed on its behalf.]

Correction: An earlier version of this article reported that President Trump owes tens of millions to the Bank of China stemming from a 2012 real estate deal. Though Bank of China helped finance the deal, it later sold its interest in the loan.

KA-POWN3D! :LOL2::LMAO::Sad:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Today is a great day in America.
Today, with the passing away of usurper POTUS, is the death knell for putinism in America.
All you sick animal commie sympatizers, haters of Liberalism and Democracy, you Tories and other trumptardian trash can crawl back under the America hating rocks you crawled out from.

Good riddance, lozers.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I cried when !lTRUMPl! won because it was a beautiful moment in American history. I was on the !lTRUMPl! train from the day he announced, I was on a lot of drugs and really fucked up back then and he was the only thing I had to look up to.

I'm sad to see him go, and now I am going into right wing streams trolling saying NA NA NA NA because leftists are too easy to troll and I need a challenge.

;_; I will miss you Donny boy, my MAGA hat off to you

68oyBEzh.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just watch yourself....Ape.

You are gonna knock Drumpf because he is snubbed from the ex presidents club, involving the likes of Obama, Bush and Clinton. And you'll think this is something to mock us for....when we already know, and we just have all the more confirmation that he was OUR guy.

So blind you are. And you are not even open to hearing people out. You just bark at anyone who picks on your glorious establishment overlords....in between kicks and scraps, of course.
Trump the Chump snubbed his own dumb ass from adult society, don't bitch to me about it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Reggie_Essent I had to look that up myself.. you are right.

Like everytime we have seen things like this play out in history it has been bad.

Do you think the people supporting and running with the narratives ever question it or have moments of clarity? These guys here literally say people arrested for the Capitol riot should be executed.

Everything that has happened before will happen again. It is the human condition, dear.

According to the Chinks, we are "blessed" to live in interesting times.

Never before in American history has 25,000 soldiers been called up to "secure" the inauguration of an "installed" President in Washington D.C.

Never before in American history have any soldiers, who have already taken an oath to our Constitution, been "vetted" and "purged" from such a duty as "securing" a Presidential Inauguration ever, once, in the entire history of our nation.

This is an unprecedented thing.

America is over, dear. We Free People are on our own.
Amen brother. We truly are

Now they will work on making an example out of trump so that no politician ever gets the crazy idea to work on behalf of the people again

Filthy vermin scum. Every last one of them

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I was underaged during Clinton/Bush/Obama and hated them all (except saxaphone sunglasses bill) and CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT for president SC south Carolina "fuck those other bitches let's build a wall" spacecat ronaldo !lTRUMPl!. THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT IN ALL OF POLITICS SINCE THE MAGNA CARTA. VOTE FOR !lTRUMPl! FAGGOTS.

33046.jpg

Check THESE DUBS ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE BITCHESSSS

Xibwii6.png

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Today, with the passing away of usurper POTUS, is the death knell for putinism in America.
All you sick animal commie sympatizers, haters of Liberalism and Democracy, you Tories and other trumptardian trash can crawl back under the America hating rocks you crawled out from.

Good riddance, lozers.
Today marks the end of legitimate leadership in America. Dont think it wont come back to bite you in the ass. You are no better than a putin supporter.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Good riddance, lozers.
Today marks the end of legitimate leadership in America. Dont think it wont come back to bite you in the ass. You are no better than a putin supporter.
Trump supports Putin.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Good riddance, lozers.
You are no better than a putin supporter.
Oh, believe me - I am waaay better than you America hating pitinists.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good riddance, lozers.
Drumpf supports Putin.
Wrong. Putin hated Truump but he'll love biden and a return to phony red lines!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good riddance, lozers.
You are no better than a putin supporter.
Oh, believe me - I am waaay better than you America hating pitinists.
I'm sorry, how many hundreds of Putin's merc's did president reggin kill? None? PWN3D!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Good riddance, lozers.
Drumpf supports Putin.
Wrong. Putin hated Truump but he'll love SlowJoe and a return to phony red lines!
Doubt it.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Good riddance, lozers.
What happened to "being able to prove what you claim"? :Confused3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good riddance, lozers.
What happened to "being able to prove what you claim"? :Confused3:
Well faggit, should I believe the irrefutable proof of election theft as shown by the video evidence or your denials? BTW, that was rhetorical, assclown.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
These Trumptards never back up their crazy claims. They just believe whatever their brainwashers plant in their nogs without question.

...and now a nice parting song for Donnie Tinyhands

("..steal your face right off your head" - if you happen to be a weak minded trumptarded putinist)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good riddance, lozers.
Drumpf supports Putin.
Wrong. Putin hated Truump but he'll love SlowJoe and a return to phony red lines!
Doubt it.
Pffft! Xi, Putin, Lil Kim, and every other dictator on the planet will LUV LUV LUV joethe sniffer! I'm even willing to bet the dumb fucker will prop up Maduro! Any guess as to how long before the Norks light off another nuke or threaten the US with annihilation?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Good riddance, lozers.
Drumpf supports Putin.
Doubt it.
Pffft! Xi, Putin, Lil Kim, and every other dictator on the planet will LUV LUV LUV joethe sniffer! I'm even willing to bet the dump fucker will prop up Maduro! Any guess as to how long before the Norks light off another nuke or threaten the US with annihilation?
I thought Lil Kim was a rapper. Dictator, you say though.

LoLz at lokmerde the Lozer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good riddance, lozers.
Drumpf supports Putin.
Doubt it.
Pffft! Xi, Putin, Lil Kim, and every other dictator on the planet will LUV LUV LUV joethe sniffer! I'm even willing to bet the dump fucker will prop up Maduro! Any guess as to how long before the Norks light off another nuke or threaten the US with annihilation?
I thought Lil Kim was a rapper. Dictator, you say though.

LoLz at lokmerde the Lozer.
I'd say "good job at playing dumb" but we all know, it aint an act! PWN3D!