Trump is sad, no one is going to see him off at the Secure Military Location release into the wil

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trumptards haz teh dumbz

140512221_10157759584941003_5092349878773549545_n.jpg
Dont lie, the thought makes you furious! :ROFL3:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I bet there were more supporters for Drumpf in Florida than sniff'n joe dementia in DC! :LOL2:
..and yet DC will soon also have 2 Senaors, just like Puerto Rico will. :Wink:
What about packing the SCOTUS like a clown car? Aint you clowns doing that too? :Popcorn:

Look, I understand it burns you up that most of the country loves SaintTrump and your election theft couldnt change that. Just remember, joe stalin couldnt make millions love him, no matter how many he executed! We'll have 4 years of dealing with an illegitimate president who's legacy will be a bad economy, hundreds of suppressed gaffes due to mental impairment, and will either hit the dirt or the pavement having done shitloads to hurt America and Americans.
81+ million don't.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

I bet there were more supporters for Drumpf in Florida than sniff'n joe dementia in DC! :LOL2:
What about packing the SCOTUS like a clown car? Aint you clowns doing that too? :Popcorn:

Look, I understand it burns you up that most of the country loves SaintTrump and your election theft couldnt change that. Just remember, joe stalin couldnt make millions love him, no matter how many he executed! We'll have 4 years of dealing with an illegitimate president who's legacy will be a bad economy, hundreds of suppressed gaffes due to mental impairment, and will either hit the dirt or the pavement having done shitloads to hurt America and Americans.
81+ million don't.
Unfortunately :(

Holliday

Banned
Banned

81+ million don't.
as lokturd points out, even Stalin had his admirers as does Trump.
but the US still has more intelligent and insightful persons than retards,
hense Trump's defeat.

Q

Banned

81+ million don't.
as lokturd points out, even Stalin had his admirers as does Drumpf.
but the US still has more intelligent and insightful persons than retards,
hense Drumpf's defeat.
The unfortunately was that it's JUST 81 million

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
One more day.....
One more day.....
ONE MORE DAY.
...and then you have a big client coming in? Did you buy enough condoms?

Oh yes, tons. Too bad they don't make condoms for dicks as small as yours. If you had a bigger dick your wife may give in more. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot.....you'd rather fuck a child. Don't respond to my shit. I owe you no explanations.

Q

Banned
One more day.....
One more day.....
ONE MORE DAY.

Oh yes, tons. Too bad they don't make condoms for dicks as small as yours. If you had a bigger dick your wife may give in more. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot.....you'd rather fuck a child. Don't respond to my shit. I owe you no explanations.
Yes you DO owe me explanations :)

I would prefer you not thinking of my private parts, you cannot make any correct assumptions anyway. I know you see a lot of male private parts due to your profession, but you're unable to know anything about me. And frankly I find it disgusting that someone like you thinks of my private parts

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
One more day.....
One more day.....
ONE MORE DAY.

I would prefer you not thinking of my private parts, you cannot make any correct assumptions anyway. I know you see a lot of male private parts due to your profession, but you're unable to know anything about me. And frankly I find it disgusting that someone like you thinks of my private parts

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know your dick size. Trust. Men like you feel inferior. That's why you lust after children. You can't get a real woman. Your wife is a fictional character to try and hide your sickness. Don't fuck with me. I will put my forum hubby on you..... :LMAO2: :EvilOne2:

@X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Today is a great day in America.
Today, with the passing away of usurper POTUS, is the death knell for putinism in America.
All you sick animal commie sympatizers, haters of Liberalism and Democracy, you Tories and other trumptardian trash can crawl back under the America hating rocks you crawled out from.

Good riddance, lozers.
Today marks the end of legitimate leadership in America. Dont think it wont come back to bite you in the ass. You are no better than a putin supporter.
Drumpf supports Putin.
Wrong. Putin hated Truump but he'll love SlowJoe and a return to phony red lines!

They are completely delusional.

Q

Banned
One more day.....
One more day.....
ONE MORE DAY.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know your dick size. Trust. Men like you feel inferior. That's why you lust after children. You can't get a real woman. Your wife is a fictional character to try and hide your sickness. Don't fuck with me. I will put my forum hubby on you..... :LMAO2: :EvilOne2:

@X
Men like me? You have no clue about me :)

Girl, you're delusional. But proceed, I am laughing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol Joe is so boring he hasn't done anything yet. When Drumpf got elected in 2016 heads were rolling and all eyes were on him. It's like everyone has already forgot about Joe.

Its intentional. They dont want attention drawn to all the ways this administration restores the status quo and fucks the people.

We are 17 executive orders deep, several more ignored rights and foriegn affairs becoming unstable again.

Dont expect any of these people to care, though. They just wanna pretend they are virtuous while preventing black inner city children from going to school with their suburban kids.